9. Storybook Maine

Alora's Pov:

The girls were in the back sleeping and Damon was driving.  We just passed the Welcome to Storybook Sign.  I wonder why they named the town that.  We soon started passing buildings... what a cute little town.  We passed a diner that we would most likely be going to for dinner tonight.  When Damon arrived at a house I smiled.

It was perfect.  I absolutely love sky... it was a bit big for our family.  But Damon wants one more kid.  The house has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, an library, office, kitchen, and living room.  Also we have a 3 car'd garage.  "This is our home.." I looked to Damon, "Forever."  I opened my door and got out of the car.. I then opened Avalon's door and Allisia's.  "Girls get up.. we're here."

Allisia's Pov:

I was woken up by mommy shaking me.. "Where her Ali."  I got out of the car and almost fell.. curse you, you sleepy legs.  Dad and Mom let me and Avalon explore the house before she uses her magic to decorate the entire house.  Mommy sis start she would start teaching us when we enter the age of 15.  I don't think it's fair but she wants us to have a normal life.

I excited the house with Avalon... "Okay mommy you can use your magic."  Mommy smiled and started chanting... right after that the entire front of the house was decorated.  Me and Avalon exchanged looks before running into the house.. looking for our rooms.

They were absolutely beautiful. I loved this house.. and I really think I'm going to have a good life here.

Alora's Pov:

We looked around the house and it was perfect.  Finally I can be happy with just my children and husband.  It was now morning time and I went into Allisias room... of course her and Avalon are eating.  "Girls get dressed... where going to that diner for breakfast."  They both smiled widely before running to out anything on.

—At The Diner—

We are now at the diner and we just opened the door.. "Kids go find a booth while I order."  They both nodded before me and Damon. Walked to the counter.  "Hello my name is Ruby. Are you new here?" She asked. "Yes we are.. and I'm Alora and this is Damon."  She smiled. "What can I get you today?"  I told her our order and she kept a smile on her face. "Well your order will be out soon.. and welcome to Storybook."

I smiled at Ruby before Damon kissed my cheek.. "I love you Lori."  "I love you to Damy."

460 - Words

The House

Alora and Damon's Bedroom/Bathroom