18. She Said Yes!

Allisia's Pov:

After a said yes we both called our families and told them to meet us at Granny's.. and that's where we are.  We already told Granny so she prepared some food for the meeting.

The first person to arrive was Regina.. then everyone slowly arrived.  I hugged my mom and dad because they already knew what was going on.  I then saw Avalon on her phone.  I smiled and walked over to her. "Congratulations big sister..." she screamed and I hugged her.. "thank you... I can't believe I'm getting married." I shivered in her ears. 

Once everyone.. and I mean everyone was here me and Henry went to the back... everyone was smiling.  Some of them know that we are engaged but some don't.  Henry gave a little speech then wrapped his arm around my shoulders... "She said yes!!" He steamed and everyone started clapping and cheering.

I kissed Henry's cheek... and went to talk t everyone.  Me and Mary-Mageret were talking about wedding plans... and our ideal idea of a wedding.  All I know is that I want it to be in the woods... maybe.  And me and Henry already agreed that we are not going on a Honeymoon.  We have everything we want here... in Storybook.  And we don't want to leave.

I can't wait to get married... we want to get married as soon as possible so we set the date for 2 months.   And we're going dress shopping in 3 weeks.  I never believed that I would get married... but I guess everyone deserves their happily Ever after!

267 - Words