19. Wedding

—Third Person—

It's the day of the Wedding... Henry and Allisia haven't seen each other in 3 days, they both had small bachelorette parties with the men or women of the family and today is the day. Alora, Snow, Regina, Emma, Belle and Avalon are helping Allisia get ready.. while David, Hook, Damon, Robin, and Mr. Gold are helping Henry get ready.

Allisia and Henry were very nervous and just wanted to see each other. The wedding was going to take place in the woods.. where their first date was and where Henry purposed. The woods are dangerous, but they signify freedom, love, and faith. Alora cried while getting her daughter ready, I guess a mom never really wants to let their baby go... but she still has one left; Avalon. And one more to go... since Damon still wants his son.

—At The Wedding—

Everyone was sitting in chairs... Allisia wanted her mother and father to give her away while her little sister be the flower girl. Alora and Damon were holding onto their baby as they walked down the isle towards Henry. Alora was crying more than Allisia and that made people laugh as they made their way down the isle.

Allisia was soon only 2 feet away from Henry.. Damon and Alor Alex go of their daughter, hugged her and wished her good luck. The preacher (Archie). Said what he was supposed to.. Allisia and Henry wrote private vowels for each other.. so Archie just said the normal ones. The last thing you could hear was 'I Do' before Allisia and Henry's kissed. Absolutely perfect.

After the wedding ceremony... Everyone danced under the lights and stars, they ate the wedding food that everyone worked hard to make. And then the last of it. The cake. Alora spent hours making that's cake.. and it just had to lol perfect. It was a 5 layers woodsie cake, that represented everything. The night was perfect. Like it usually is. Allisia used the spell that she learnt when she was 15 to make flowers drop all over.

Henry and Allisia couldn't wait to get the day over with.. so they could start there life's together.

390 - Words

Allisia's Wedding Dress and Hair