4. Baby's Here

Allisia's Pov:

I was waiting outside of a hospital room with my aunts and uncles. My dad was inside the room with my mother and she was bringing my little sister to life. "I wonder what her name is?" I said out loud. Hope smiled at me.. "Me too."

After a while the doctor opened the door.. "2 of you can come in.. until we move her to a different room.." me and Auntie Hope were entering the room. I looked at my mommy who was holding a small baby and my dad who was hovering over them.

I ran over to my mom ma spooked at my baby sister.. "Allisia.. meet you baby sister. Avalon Melina Salvatore." I smiled at my sister and kissed her head... "She's so pretty." I giggled. I heard a flash so I turned and saw Hope taking pictures of us all... I looked back at daddy before snuggling closer to mommy.

Damon's Pov:

I wish Stefan were here to see this... but he and Elena left about 1 year ago to go travel.. they still check in with us almost every other day.. so thats good. I can't believe my life has come to this. Two daughters and a wife, although I still want a son.. well I guess next time.

I could see Alora drifting off to sleep so I gently took my baby and sat down on the chair.. "Allisia.. come here." Allisia sat down on the chair beside me and I handed her Avalon. Beautiful... absolutely beautiful.

Allisia's Pov:

My baby sister... she's so perfect, and beautiful. "I promise to always be there for you and to love you forever." I kissed my sisters head and clutched her to me.. my little sister.

Third Person Pov:

Everyone got there turns in holding the new addition to the family, but somethings changed. The Mikaelson's are starting to get too attached to the baby. What type of drama will stir.

After that day Alora, Damon, and Allisia brought there new daughter/sister into her new home. Promising to love her forever.

356 - Words

Avalon's Bedroom/Nursury