15. School Dance

Ali = 15 Henry = 16 Avalon = 8

Henry's Pov:

I'm shaking... I know that she's my girlfriend.  But this is the first school dance, and I'm going to ask her.  Oh here I go.  I saw Allisia in the hallway grabbing her things before she gets home.. the dance is tomorrow night and I'm excited.  "Hey Ali."  I smiled. "Henry!"  She side-ways hugged me and grabbed her books.

"Hey Ali.  I was wondering if you would go to the dance with me tomorrow?"  Allisia laughed, "Yes silly.  You didn't even have to ask."  I smiled and she kissed my cheek... "See you later."  She then walked out of the school and I watched every move.. I swear I am so 'whipped' when it comes to this girl.

Allisia's Pov:

When I got home I was smiling... "What's got you so happy?" Dad asked... "Henry asked me to to the dance!"  My dad smiled and twirled me around like he did when I was a kid. "Dad! Put me down." I laughed. "Fine.  But go tell your mom the good news."  I ran to the library to see mom reading.. "What are you doing?" Mom asked me.. "I just wanted to tell you that Henry asked me to the dance tomorrow!"  Mom jumped up and hugged me.  "Congratulations.. you know when I was your age.  I was in Alaska... it was snowy there, and they had sorties like every night."

I was confused... "Hey mom, what we're you in Alaska?"  She went quiet.. "Because.  I wanted an adventure." I smiled, "Well I hope you got it, and can you teach me that flower spell again?" I asked and mom nodded.. "Yep."  We spent the rest of the night and she finally got me to perfect the spell.

Avalon can win on us doing our spells and I made flowers go above her head and she giggled.. I love my baby sister.

—The Next Day—

I went to school then got back home.. mom and I were going through dresses that no one has ever worn.  We have seven searching for an entire hour and a half.  The dance starts in 2 hours.  "What about this one?" Mom asked.. it had a sliver, glittery top and a pink flowy skirt... "I love it!" I took a quick shower, and when I was finished mom helped me with my hair, makeup, and getting the dress on.

After about 20 minutes of me getting ready there was a knock on the door. Great my dads in the living room. I rush to the living room to see my dad giving Henry the dad glare. Once Henry saw me his eyes went wide then he smiled, "You look beautiful." I blushed softly and looked down, "And don't you look handsome." I was about to walk out with Henry when my mom and dad stopped us.

"Have fun sweetheart." "Make sure she's back by 10:30 sharp." I guess you know who said what.. because I heard a slap and an 'ow' from my dad. Henry drove us to the school dance and we held hands the entire time. He's my forever.

When we got to the dance... people looked at us but we ignored them and just stared at each other... "Do you want to dance?" He asked and I nodded shyly. We danced to slow dogs and Henry kissed me lightly. We talked to some of our friends, ate the little appetizers.. and drank the nasty drink.. someone definitely spiked it. I can't wait to be out of school.. so me and Henry can actually be together.

615 - Words

Allisia's Dress, Make-Up, Heels, and Hair For The Dance