31

Jungkook wasn't really expecting her to kiss when her hand was still rubbing his throb as while hovering over her, he breathed hard yet sharply after throwing his head back and his broad sexy neck came in a bare view of her innocent eyes along with sweat dripping down from it. His breaths went uneven when he parted his lips along with his mouth widely open as it really looked like as if he was sucking a dick already, by the way his mouth was opened and he doesn't wanted her to stop at all when he became too demolished to utter any words as Jungkook demanded and Yuni had to follow his words by anyways, however, she doesn't wanted to do this at all when with all aspects that she regretted. After a couple of minutes, her palms felt a bit of wetness underneath them as if liquid started to spread over his boxers when she felt even more filthy as she was about to remove her hand but couldn't when his hand covered hers all of a sudden while forcing her to remain right as she also watched him biting his lips even harder this time. He relinquished after all and made himself fell right beside her when a relaxing feeling owned his masculine body and he huffed while smiling warmly whereas she was irritated so badly as he cummed right on her hand and she felt assaulted towards that thing.

"You're different." After turning his head that he added while repeating those words once again and the next minute he hovered over her and this time, he just stared her for a while.

She was forced to do this all when this all was not in her control as she felt of slapping him right there and he knew, from the annoying silence that her eyes were screaming, whereas he was confused to her behavour as her actions made him believe strongly, that she's innocent and pure but he still didn't care at all when his thoughts battled again and again at falling for her when he doesn't wanted to exactly. What was more important for him was...... The Tender as later, before scanning her face precisely, he slowly leaned in while caressing her face which was owning a questionable look as the answer lied in those lips of hers and soon that he pondered her cherry lips in a soft kiss when his own got mingled and mourned perfectly with them and he tasted his drug that hit in slow. Her lips owned a taste that he couldn't wonder nor there were words to describe it when he just loved the tender that they own, the unimaginable wandering lust that he dives into after tasting them.

I've never tasted anything like you before. You're different from those girls, I spent my nights with. He finally confessed after detaching her lips when his mind searched for proper words at the moment and he got succeeded in seeking the right words to describe his emotions, whereas she seemed too lost without any kind of respond.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

TBC ~