75

~ She gave me wings to fly,
When I didn't know how to
even hover. ~

•••••

 "I didn't know that we will come this far

"I didn't know that we will come this far." Jungkook said while he was having his head rested over her lap when he intently gazed into her eyes and earned a smile.

"I knew that you won't ever leave my side. I desperately wished for your change." She softly stroked his bouncy hair.

"Really, princess?" He asserted surprisingly when later that he smiled towards the desperate love that her eyes showed. "I'm glad that Taehyung provided me a quiet cell and approved your stay."

"I was really worried about you. I thought that they would have harmed you by that time." Her voice shook a little after she lowered her head as she seemed so scared while saying that thing.

"As if I'll let them." He lowered her head above his face and made her heart race once again when her head was leaning over his face. "I own a heart that belongs to you and I won't let them stab it." His words brushed against her lips as later that he captured them soon and dived into the passionate yet undying taste that her lips provided him the next moment, when a kiss that he was willing to have from all of this time as his lips started motioning in sync with hers when they tasted their favourite thing once again, making her giggle between the kiss as later that he cupped her face and deepened the kiss further on.

Jungkook asked for a separate cell to stay in it and like a (buy one and get one free offer) he also took permission from Taehyung and asked him if he could let her stay in the cell for the night as a peaceful night that he wanted before leaving for hell tomorrow. He really wanted to fill himself with much more of her memories to take with him. He wanted to listen her voice, inhale her sight, hold her skin and touch her with delight whereas on the other side, she quickly listened to him too as she knew that he would be no harm to her but at the same time Yuni's heart was surrounded by an unknown danger when she was being worried for him. Of course, her heart was terrifying as she knew already that Jungkook could not control himself while being alone. She too wished to crave his every crease, hold his heat, fix his remaining wounds and admire his love.

"I don't know if I'd be able to hold myself that much longer." His vocals depicted sadness when he broke the kiss and panted hard.

"You will. I know." Her sweet smile encouraged him but still that he seemed perished when later that he made himself sit beside her. "From all of this time? You did. Please." Her innocent melody somehow helped him in calming down his raging heart.

Jungkook asked for a cell that he gained eventually as they held him in that one cell which was being at the corner that contained pure darkness and silence that he wished to have, except the only dim light that hung above the heads of the two people by whom that the cell was owned.

"Come here." Jungkook softly declared and over his words, she scooted closer to him. "Don't be afraid. I will be fine." His orbs were hinting total heartbreak but he tried dead hard to cope up with the smile. "Just be more careful. I'll be more worried about you. You know that I've never left you alone, earlier." His concerned voice rung the emptiness of the dark cell when he slowly made her sit upon his lap.

"I'm trying to be more brave." Her pout with innocence holding her words that immediately made his lips break into a giggle when he held her legs and made them straddle upon himself, near his abdomen as he started to feel the heat along with the erection at the same time.

"Babygirl, let me please you tonight." His voice like a sharp knife that hit her neck as it seemed like he was ordering her more than doing the talk when he skimmed his desperate thirsty lips upon her neck and she gasped harder after throwing her head back, with her hands grabbing him by his collars. "C'mon, be a good girl and a slave for your man." His dirty daddy mode was turned on when he thought of not holding back this vary night. "Tonight, I'll tell you know about what pleasure really feels like."

"Yes daddy." Her words amazed him all of a sudden when with her eyes closed that she slurred in the air while being out of breaths already. Her innocence was long gone while being with him as he was left surprised after listening those words.

"Who told you that!" His hands crumpled little amount of her hair from the back when he gave them a pull while his luscious lips were tempted by the saliva along with his daring sniper eyes over her melting figure. Jungkook knew already that he has been the main reason for this from all of this time as every time, if he observes a new behavior inside her? He already knew the answer but still that he wished to hear it from her.

"You, daddy." Her breaths hitched when she ruffled his hair out of sudden lava hitting her insides as she breathed hard and could feel him smirking upon her neck.

"Yes! That's my babygirl!" He seductively bit her neck when his hands grabbed the hem of her silky white shirt while her hands were resting over his shoulders as later that they both started shaking.

He furiously tried to pull it off but was unable to do the act further ahead when she hastily grabbed his wrists and protested right away when she panicked. "No! Someone will se--"

"It's dark, baby. Don't worry." He fire shot his words right after realizing that she was being afraid about someone might seeing them. "Besides, I'm right here." His voice immediately converted into a melody so calm and soothing when the next moment he cupped her face and pecked her hands. "No one comes here. Don't worry."

Her chest was already heaving out of the fear when her disturbing eyes were connected with his orbs. "You sure?"

"Yes." He exerted with heaviness in his vocals and later started leaning in her lips.

Her already parted lips were waiting for his thirsty ones as soon that they connected and right after their lips came in contact, he gently started pulling her backwards when later that he made her lie upon the cold icy floor and pinned her hands above her head while he was being busy savoring her lips, slowly molding his own desperate ones with them. His hands got rid of her shirt very quickly which made them detach their lips for a moment but later that his luscious thirsty lips started tracing down her neck when she arched back so immediately while feeling the erotically exotic sensation among her whole body as she closed her eyes and a moan soon blessed his ears that he was craving from many hours. Her eyes rolled back as Yuni was also being desperate and yearning for his touch when sweat formed everywhere upon the soft surface of her skin as his lips were being like magic happening to her in the darkness.

"Aahh! Yes." The anticipated words that filled a feeling of seduction when sooner or later that they had to come out. "Jungkook, it's feeling so good." She moaned harder this time when her wrists twisted above her head as her hands were captured by his single bare one.

"I know, babygirl." He bit her neck hard this time and quickly received a whimper from her side. He never gave her hickeys earlier but this time before leaving, he wanted to mark his property with his own signatures as his hands were working like a magical wand upon her warm figure when she squealed herself under his touch.

Yuni winced time to time while he was being busy leaving those love-bites above her soft delicate skin when she also felt her clit already going wet. His one hand supported her neck whereas another one got hold of her thigh when he lifted it up and without any wait that she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and he grinded onto her. Her arms wrapped his shoulders when she was burning like hot flames along with her lips already parted, telling him that she was being in a dire need of his everything even more. The dark cell was filled with the hotness that their bodies were erecting as the silence in it was disturbed by her slight moans which followed shaky breaths.

"If you dare to let anyone touch you!" His stern order attacked her collarbone when he sucked the area while she was unable to even utter any word at the moment, despite of holding her breaths.

"I---I won't." Her shaking words filled his ears.

"Good girl." Yuni could feel him smirking near her belly when he asserted after he got hold of the belt of her jeans. "Now, it's time to eat you, sweetheart." He saw her breathing steadily already as her chest was heaving like she ran a marathon. "Are you nervous?" He asked in his rough voice while she was being too assaulted to answer him back. "Talk, babygirl! I want to hear you. It's been days that I have listened to my favourite melody." His iced cold fingers touched her inflammable skin beneath the material of the jeans when her belly was shaking and it felt like as if so less breaths were remaining inside her when he could feel the sweat also ruling her whole body.

"Yo--You're being bad. Don't do this." She begged over the sexual torture that he was making her feel like a slow motion effect applied over a video as out of disturbing frustration that her hands furiously rubbed against the surface when her legs around him were also shaking as her stomach was swirling badly from the inside. "Have me already."

He hovered over her and connected his lips with hers so soon when she was desperately waiting for him as her hands cupped his face so early when her lips were working in a furious manner upon his salivary wet ones. She doesn't let him enter her mouth like that while teasing him first when later that he pinched her belly and a whimper allowed him to explore her galaxy and he took an adventure of her whole mouth from the inside as he let his tongue taste every side of it. He fucked her mouth when his hands worked at unbuckling the belt of her jeans as they detached for air while they both were breathing heavily and with a swift move that he stripped her jeans. Even though, she tried dead hard not to tell him that she was still feeling equally needy but what could be said about his masters diploma in studying women? She was surely not that hard.

"Awww. Are you still shy in front of me?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow after observing a gleam of pink that was glowing up her face when with a smirk that he licked his lower lip and bit it slightly.

He went back to her face as this time, he dived in a passionate kiss after closing his eyes and her hands started ruffling up his hair when she pulled the dark raven locks from behind and right after he deepened the kiss, her hands captured his shirt when he smiled between the kiss while thinking about her sweet habit of holding onto something while kissing him back.

"Please don't fight with anyone." Suddenly she spoke after breaking the kiss while holding his face when she panted even harder this time due to the intensity of the kiss that he shared. His head hovered her face when she could feel his stare as his eyes observed disturbance in her everything.

"I won't." He smiled while caressing her face when he too felt a tickle inside his belly after knowing that she was being much more worried about him as his heart jumped thousand times when the heartbeats surely wasn't in its control. "Right now, you got to fight me, princess." A smirk curved up over his lips when he rubbed her wet clothed clitoris and she arched her back right after feeling the pleasure hitting her every sweet spot as he made her go into the wonderland when she gripped onto his shirt so hurriedly, almost ripping it apart and he doesn't minded it at all. "Yes! Grip it. Rip it apart if you want to. You listened to me well, princess." His deep vocals danced over her neck when he licked, sucked and bit every spot of her sweet neck and made her moan harshly yet desperately.

"Ah!" She crumpled his shirt and pulled him closer to herself even more while he was rubbing her area with such strength that it was making her moan constantly as her non stop moans filled the darkness of the cell when he kissed her delicate flower petal skin all over. She turned her head to the other side while giving him more access to ruin her neck when he licked every drop of sweat that her body owned at the moment. Her internal organs were all mixed from the inside as her hands wrapped his neck while her legs were being near his waist.

"I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. Still few hours remained." He slightly chuckled towards the way that Yuni was holding him.

"I hate you for teasing me like that." She hissed, whereas he just smirked over her statement.

"Okay, babygirl. Daddy won't tease you more." He bent down near her clit when his tongue licked her wet panty, making her eyes roll back her head and she faced heaven right there.

"Ah! Yes!" Her shaky whispers that he could not listen when she bit her bottom lip in the middle of her talking as the pleasure was taking over. "This is so good, jungk--" Her legs were already open when he removed her panty and inserted his one finger.

"You said something, princess?" He asked before pecking her shaking belly.

"Fuck! This feels so good." Her breaths were uneven when the knots in her stomach begun to form as in the darkness that she grabbed her own hair and slightly pulled them out of disturbing sexual frustration.

"Enjoying it?" He pumped in hard when a dirty smirk generated over his delicate sweated face.

"Yes! Ah!"

"If you dare to act like this with any other men! My innocent angel." He ordered with a little bit of sweetening now spreading over his finger.

"I--I won't. I told you already." She whined while rolling her shaking body over the chilly floor.

"That's my princess. I love you." He smiled and pecked her wet clit when her breath hitched. "My baby's wet for me." He slightly skimmed the tip of his flesh upon her opening and tasted his another favourite sweetening.

"Quit teasing! I'm already holding it in!" She almost cried while facing clenching inside her stomach.

"Holding what, sweetheart?" His hoarse voice rubbed against her thigh when he showered soft kisses upon her skin.

"Can I cum?" Her desperate voice made his eyes bounce at her when she whined and made his heat go wild, when also under the dim light that he observed her biting her lips. "Please daddy ~"

"No." He ordered in a playful husky manner when at the same time he himself was being too out of control as this side of hers has always been a turn on to him when a smirk so dirty was already ruling his face, permanently from past few hours. "Let's see how long can you hold it in, babygirl."

"No!! Let me. Please." She begged when her voice stuck in her throat and between her shaky breaths, also making his breaths go higher as her voice was being dangerous to him. He still remembered how one night she was being like him and he was about to blow up from the sudden erecting heat when the same temperature that he felt once again at the moment.

He gave a slight slap over her thigh when he growled the next moment. "How dare you bit your lips!"

"What? I didn't!" She protested while whining.

"Don't lie to me!" He hissed when his face hovered over hers. "Bad girl!" Later that he took her bottom lip between his teeth and pulled it, while receiving a moan from her side. "Release yourself. I'm hungry." He ordered in the most seductive voice possible when, once again that he entered his two fingers.

While following shaking breaths, a harsh moan that she exhaled while making her white fluid surround his fingers as later that he gave a lick to them and made her lick his gleaming fingers too, when the liquid settled over her lips as the next passing moment he kissed her and tasted a new desire. A new rebellious combination of her, her lips and her juices which was already being his favourite never ending thirst while being his death also, every single time.

"What a thing you are!" He admired the new taste of her that he had just tasted moments ago. "I love you so much, Yuni." His words brushed against her lips right after they broke the kiss while facing the intensive heat that was dripping in form of sweats form both of their bodies when she answered him back so early.

"I love you, Jungkook." She travelled down his neck and eagerly captured his skin between her teeth while sucking like a vampire and he rolled over while giggling madly like a happy baby when now she was being on top of him as they snuggled into each other when he embraced her to his heart. She pulled up her panty along with her jeans when her upper curves were being held by the closeness of his built, when in the dark that his voice broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, Yuni." Jungkook suddenly spoke and without answering him back, Yuni just pushed him a little after listening his words when she furiously made a stand and later that she started searching her shirt while also making him panic to hell when he worriedly asked right away. "What happened?!" Jungkook was being possessive about the sudden change in her behaviors when she was being silent and he panicked even more after he had no choice left but to make a plea. "Yuni, what happened? What wrong that I just said?" She found her shirt, wore it and was now approaching towards the cell gate when he sprinted into an express speed towards her figure after observing her actions and captured her wrists so instantly when Jungkook impatiently asked her out along with his chest heaving so madly when the arousing heat turned into fury while being the ignorant. "Fucking tell me what's wrong!!"

"I have been trying to move on over here and you're just keep backing up those previous incidents and events!! WHY???" After snatching her hands back, she yelled upon him and he was surprised towards such powerful roar from her side, yet also towards the way she responded. Right after the light which was breaching in from the outside of the cell, shone over her face, at that moment he observed something in her eyes. She was being disturbed when those tears that formed in her eyes so early, were soon captured by his bull's eyes after he backed up a little as for the first time that Yuni lost her temper over him.

"I'm so sorry." His voice soon calmed down when his untimed rage got buried under it.

"DON'T SAY THAT!!" She yelled over him once again and he flinched a little. "It makes me remind all of the mistakes that I did. You did. The terrible past that we both faced. I don't want to remember that all again." Her vocals cracked up a bit in the last.

"I did?" He repeated her words again as a mumble while she was crying when his eyes went wide towards every word that she delivered. Everytime, when she thought about her own self, he was being there too. Everytime, when she was not being near him, he was there. Everytime, whenever that her heart beat, he was there. How could he forget all that so easily, when later that he took a step towards her. "Calm down."

She hugged him so instantly when he rubbed her back as she sobbed in his hard chest. "I'm sorry. I suddenly went outrageous."

"No, princess. You were just being disturbed." He sweetly responded towards her mad act. Her hormones controls her everytime when he sexually touches her. "But now? Be careful. Did you sleep well?" His concerned eyes dived into her gleaming orbs after he lifted her face. "Don't cry." His vocals were honey but then soon they became pepper. "You know I hate that." He knitted his brows and wiped the gloss over her rosy cheeks when later that he lifted her up in bridal style and proceeded towards their previous spot. "Come on. Let's have some sleep."

---

Let's just say, Jungkook has been the rose that she earned in her life full of thorns.

When the scent of that rose was being her beautiful lips.

---

He placed her down and also got himself seated beside her. A tensed situation was created due to her but he controlled it so gracefully as after all, she was being his lost treasure that he found and had to take care of it.

She clutched onto his shirt and snuggled in his chest when she nuzzled her nose deeper into his chest and a giggle he let out after her sweet action.

"Looks like, you'll miss me too." Jungkook's one hand caressed her sweet round face after lowering his sight at her.

"So much." She responded while embracing him tight when he felt his shirt going wet so early.

"Yuni, don't cry. Please. You're making it even harder for me to see the morning tomorrow." He begged her so desperately when his palms held her face. "I swear, I won't leave if you'll be behaving like this."

"I'm scared, Jungkook." Her loving pearl eyes met his sad ones.

"Don't be. I will be fine." He made her believe when he placed a kiss so protective over her forehead. "Trust me. I will be back safely and we will be together once again."

••••••••

- TBC -

Bored enough? I'm sorry.