94

"Every beauty
needs her beast.

To protect her
from everything.
But him."

- N.R. Hart.

________

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook pleaded while roaming inside the whole room and at the same time he was plying onto a messed up mind along with a tiring body. "Baby!" He complaint once again, repeatedly, as very calmly that he had to deal with her every time after all, he couldn't be harsh to her. "I'm sorry. I was really being somewhere. Believe me, sweetheart."

"I called you many times!" Her pout has always been the best thing to him.

"Yuni, please. I am really sorry. Forgive me, princess." He showed her the smile that always melts her in so many ways, after he took steps towards her when she remained stood over her spot that was right in the center of the room, as later Jungkook held both of her hands so delicately when at the same time his face was being so close to hers when he kissed her right there, softly. "I know that you were being worried for me. Forgive me." A pout that he pulled up so early in her lips while simply making her smile shyly as later after lowering her head along with her eyes closed that she smiled.

"Forgiven."

His one hand held her face so carefully and after tilting his head that he kissed her right there, when she missed the shape of his tinted lips to fill hers from all of these hours and the next moment he pulled her even more closer when her hand started tracing up his biceps as she felt his another hand reaching up her face when his palms caught her face in between them like a flower, as while deepening the kiss along with their eyes closed that their lips thirstily molded into each other's touch and suddenly that she crumpled the amount of his shirt near his bicep out of utter anticipation, while simply making him smile with heavy breathing after they broke the kiss afterwards.

"I love you." Yuni said while holding his face so gently between her soft and delicate palms.

"I love you too." Surely that Jungkook too sunk in her softness when further that he nibbled her nose. Later after few minutes that he suddenly pulled her wrist. "Now come on! Let's go shopping!"

"Wha--Jungkook!!"

"Come on! No time! Dress up! Quick!" His every word was like a bullet coming out from a gun when he wriggled up her suitcase after opening it so frantically as after flying off the upper lid, he felt no shame at looking towards all those bras and underwear which were being under her clothes when a smirk so dirty quickly generated over his lips. "We gotta shop these fucking little things first, sweet thang."

"Put these back! You--!!" Her blush burst up so early when she pushed him away with a slight pull while distancing him from her private things.

"Awww, my angel don't know any bad words?" His smirk grew wider when he teased her.

"Shut up!" Yuni yelled at him and later that she started gathering up her stuff that scattered all over the floor along with some full sleeved shirts, shorts and yes, her bras and panties. "You asshole."

"What did you just say?" He double checked her last words while furrowing his brows when he started gaining at her and the anger inside him started fuming so suddenly when his mind diverted towards any random person who tried to spoil his woman.

Without making a turn, a curious lip bite that Yuni's lower lip does when her next words left her mouth in a faint tone. "I'm so-sorry...."

Jungkook held her by the shoulders as later that he heaved her while making her stand and after turning her, he worriedly asked while wrapping her scared figure between his muscular arms when he lowered his head at her. "Baby, where did you hear it?"

When he saw that she wasn't saying anything, he simply leaned in her face and captured those shaky lips of hers and later her hands quickly crumpled the amount of shirt near his biceps when her nerves calmed down after she connected her eyes with his soft ones.

"I heard...Yuri-ssi talking with taehyung. I didn't mean anything. I'm sorry." After receiving a caress from him over her left cheek, she muttered while being a little scared when Yuni's innocence has always been the main key that controls him every single time, when later Jungkook simply embraced her so tightly.

"Sweetheart, don't say that again. I don't want my angel to get spoiled. You're so beautiful and I love you the way you are." While holding her closer near his heart, he placed a soft peck over her head when later Jungkook's hands held her face so delightfully as he gave a scan over her angelic features afterwards. "Don't say that word again. Okay?"

"I'm sorry." Her big puppy eyes were being so beautiful for him to inhale and he just chuckled over her cuteness.

"Princess, it's alright." He gave a peck to her lips. "Come on. We will be late for tonight."

"What is there tonight?" Her voice hinted curiosity when she asked and saw him proceeding towards her suitcase as later that he knelt down and selected some clothes for her.

Jungkook got hold of a shirt in black and a pair of denim jeans, when he went back towards her surprising state and gave her the clothes, whereas a sigh just left his curvy lips when he spoke further ahead. "Yuni, it's been very long that we went out. Together."

Surely she smiled while looking towards the choice of his clothes when she agreed over his thought. "You're right."

"And one thing more." After removing any kind of distance between them both, he snaked his arms around her waist while sinking in her neck and she gasped after his voice hit her neck when she squirmed in his hold. "My soon to be wife don't have any wedding dress. My eyes are craving to see your beautiful curves, darling." His heavy vocals muffled in the wetness of his lips that streamed down her neck as later after a last press of his lips over her jawline that he pulled back. "Baby, just get ready."

Right after he pulled back, Yuni observed the pure dullness indicating in his eyes when he was looking badly tired at the moment but surely that he was hiding it all this time so very well, but still, it caught her eyes when later her curious voice worried him all of a sudden. "You look so tired. Where were you exactly? Jungkook? Baby, tell me."

"Yuni ~" A whine that he huffed after throwing his head back. "Just get ready." Later he left a kiss so soft tracing her jaw when he went to get dressed too but twirled after few moments. "You will surely know, princess. Don't worry."

______

After one hour that the couple was walking in the mall, hand in hand, while they were roaming around so casually and were also dressed nicely, when every person around them held surprises in their eyes. Yuni wore the clothes that Jungkook chose for her which were being the black oversized shirt along with a pair of elegant blue denim jeans, whereas Jungkook wore a maroon shirt that was giving a sight of his toned physique, along with light brown jeans.

His body was so tasty. No doubt that currently he was being a walking meal. But surely an expensive one.

Whereas on the either side, he wanted his girl to be hidden from the eyes of the surroundings when everytime, he felf some random men gazing his girl like people looks towards an amusing piece of attraction, he runs his arm around her waist while holding her closer to himself when at the same time he was passing a glare so deadly to those anonymous people who were passing by and obviously, she felt no disturbance at all when every single time that she provide a peck over his neck whenever he held her. It was evident in the eyes of every person around, to tell them that they were being in a relationship already. The couple now entered a shop when Jungkook was already yet protectively holding her hand and his another one was being inside his pocket. Since Jungkook wasn't having any kind of job currently, so Yuri was being a big help to him at the moment and also like everytime. Her hand left his hand as later that she walked towards a dress. His figure was surely vibing a dangerous heat of fear in the spine of another man who was roaming around, while he himself was being a casual person.

"Help yourself. I'll be outside." After placing a peck on her right cheek, Jungkook sweetly mentioned along with a smile. Since the clothes around the area were all related to women and he felt no need to stay.

"What? No!" She quickly grabbed his bicep while pulling him back, when later she showed a humble smile that he simply couldn’t deny. "Help me in finding some clothes!"

"Okay, sweetheart." A giggle simply left his lips over her command when the interactions between Jungkook and Yuni were being so natural that the man who was the receiver of the customers, felt himself healing on the moment when no one now could deny the love that he was showing to his only chosen girl, as after walking passed by few dresses, he now entered into a section of sweatshirts, oversized shirts yet every kind of shirt, when he found a big shirt of velvet which was being fully black in colours and huge had a flower printed over the material which was being right in the middle of the shirt, containing shades of orange and red, whereas the sleeves were imprinted from the wrist section by the same pairs of flowers which was resembling the one in the middle. He found it attractive, heavenly yet beautiful at the same time, when he also knew that she would definitely going to love it as she hated those short (body revealing) dresses from the first place, when Jungkook never find any kind of clothing like those, in any of her stuff.

"Yuni! Come here!" Jungkook's voice echoed among the whole shop as after hearing him, she started walking towards him but he was nowhere to be seen among those ladies and few of the gentlemen, when Jungkook later called out once again and this time raising his voice a bit. "Yuni!!"

"Come, ma'am. I'll take you." The man informed as after walking with the man towards the shirts section, Yuni saw Jungkook checking over a black velvet shirt.

"Look, I found something for you." He smiled right after seeing her and so immediately that she ran into him when she stared the piece of clothing that his hands were holding.

"Jungkook...it's so beautiful." Yuni was at the verge of crying but with happy tears, when at the same time she shook her small knucles in the air and her actions along with the sudden embrace, that almost had everyone blunt towards them both. Those bright colours of oranges and red were screeching the eyes of everyone and the fire like sleeves were another heavenly charm, when the contrast and combination was being so raveling.

"You liked it?" Jungkook's question was full of surprise and amusement when he asked her out as later that she pulled apart after placing a soft peck over his left cheek.

"I loved it!!" While holding his wrists that Yuni did small jumps, while still being at her spot when later she took the shirt from his hands and does a twirl, whereas at the same time he was dying and living again over her every sweet and pretty actions. "I'll gonna wear it all the time." Yuni couldn't stop smiling when her eyes went crescent moon while crinkling up the sides when she was blemishing and blushing like madness, when she suddenly dived for an exciting yet happy kiss in her lover's lips and so instantly that she felt his arms wrapping her up from the waist while kissing her back, when their heads tilted as no one dared to utter any word around them both. "Thank you so much! It's so amazing!" After pulling apart that he held his girl closer to himself when Jungkook just smiled in her lips, as now that he almost forgot about being angry around her when he simply could not. Whereas at the either side, Yuni was also holding a never ending smile upon her blushing face. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, my angel." Another peck that she quickly earned from him. "Please pack this up." Later behaving very nicely that Jungkook passed a gentle smile to the man who was also warmly smiling, when Jungkook's arm was already being around her figure, protectively, while he was talking further with the man, with politeness brimming his attitude. "You have a really nice collection. We would like to visit again soon. Do you have any card or something?"

What could be better than the thing, that the most famous personality? Among the people in every following decade? Has asked to come again.

"Ye-Yes!" The amount of happiness held the cheering of the other man's voice, gained Jungkook's sudden attention when the man spoke further ahead. "I-I'll get you! Please wait for a moment."

"Come. Let's pay for this until then." After wrapping her fingers so safely that Jungkook admitted as later that they proceeded towards the counter of the shop.

"What a lucky day." The man at the counter thought, surprisingly.

"What a lucky pair of customers." The another one beside the man, smirked.

"Anything else that you would like to see?" Gently that the cashier at the main counter, asked the couple.

"No." Jungkook replied when at the same time he felt his arm being surrounded by a pair of hands when he turned and sighted his love as he whispered ahead after being near her face and also after receiving their package from the counter. "Do you need anything else?"

"No." Yuni slowly shook her head while resting her head upon his arm.

After bowing his head, Jungkook and Yuni twirled and later left the shop but behind themselves, they left those awaited people who wished to see them once again, sooner or later.

Jungkook checked the time and there were so less hours remained in the special event that he managed for her when also, his body was wrecking with sore pain and he needed rest but he could not do that at the moment when they still doesn't had anything to wear at the occasion for the proposal. Also, another thing that, he could not left her all alone by herself like that and go into a men's shop, as like now when their feet proceeded further ahead and they entered a men's wear shop which contained suits and attires related to gentleman for high events and occasions. Never know when enemies can attack you as now Jungkook tightly held her hand while her eyes were over those elegant suits that surrounds them both.

"Stay close to me." His threatening voice near her ear, made her shiver but she wasn't scared, when later that he earned a nod from her right after few minutes. He was surely worried for her as there were being other men who were roaming around too and they started diverting their sights towards the only piece of attraction that Jungkook just brought along with himself, when a man literally bit his lips hard up to swallowing them a little, after his eyes got stuck over the only girl in a men's wear shop and Jungkook didn't know about it when he was casually checking up on a suit until he felt her fingers gripping his shirt so tightly from his bicep and it alarmed him that something was wrong, when he worriedly turned towards his left. "What's wrong, Yuni? Everything okay?" Jungkook's hand gave a curious caress to his girl's face who was trying to hide herself from the flirtatious gaze of the man at either side of Jungkook, when she was being terrified and he surely observed the disturbance in her state, as later that Jungkook saw her crumpling his shirt even more tighter and that made him knit his thick brows over his forehead, when after few moments that his eyes followed her terrifying gaze and his head turned. There, over his another direction he caught an anonymous guy staring her. "Do you love your face?" Jungkook gritted his teeth when he also exhaled aggressively while making a fist after seeing the guy whose eyes were still being at Yuni but jumped so furiously upon the threatening voice of her mate. "If you don't? Than I'll give it a new shape." He added further ahead with a hit in his anger while making a step towards the other guy when the reaction of the other guy flew off like a bird as surely he was being lucky when the girl beside Jungkook prevented him to make a fight, as later Jungkook's sight averted towards his girl whose big eyes were now soft when she just smiled and stared him right there. He was already holding her hand when later that he lifted their intertwined hands towards his mouth and gave a soft peck at the back of her hand. "No one can touch you when you're with me, dear." His words surely made her blush madly when she squealed as later that he side embraced her and pressed his lips over her head and after few minutes, Jungkook's eyes were back over the collection in front of him. "Now select a suit. Which one?"

Jungkook was a really dangerous man, if left alone without her somewhere. She controls him and he loved that control over himself, so much.

Her head turned towards the other side when she doesn't found the collection in front her, so attractive, as her eyes were being over a very rare piece which was being up in the middle of the others, when later Yuni pulled him towards a suit which was black in color and contained elegance as it had a black blazer along a pair of jeans with matching color, also with a silk maroon shirt inside it and sleekness was covering the whole material when its everything was being so attractive yet eye-catching. Though almost all of the other suits were being kind of same but what caught her eyes was that, the suit had a creased design and yes, along with a small white rose pinned at its front pocket, when later her eyes shone after seeing it as the shine in her eyes was matching with her smile when jungkook told a man over there to pack it, after she got excited.

"This one!"

Jungkook curiously checked the time over his Rolex when only two hours remained in his special surprise and they still didn't had her dress.

"We have so less time remaining. Come. Let's get your dress." While holding the shopping bags in their hands, Jungkook’s curious heavy tone made her eyes along with her brows, jump at him when Yuni asked with curiosity eating her.

"Are we having dinner, tonight?"

"A special one. It's a surprise. Don't ruin it!" Jungkook was afraid if she guessed everything out like that as than, there would be no charm remaining in it.

"Okay. Okay." She just giggled while walking with him as now that they stopped in front of a shop which was surely familiar to Yuni.

"Sweet miss."

Along with a disturbing slogan beneath it.

"Find the pleasure for your man.
Here."

After sighting the headings mentioned above, Jungkook cleared his throat while giving a scratch to one of his already cherry tinted ear when he lowered his head after few minutes and muttered in a monotone. "Why did you bring us here?"

"Well. For the dinner? I need a good dress after all and they had amazing ones." Her manner of talking didn't hint any hesitance when she replied to him in the most casual way possible.

"But....you don't like knee or short dresses. Then why, here?" A disbelief surely formed over Jungkook's face as his voice was coherent to confusion, when he simply frowned furthermore. "And......There's just lingerie." Later that his hand snaked her small waist and soon than he traced his nose over her neck while they were being in public, when he roared in her neck. "Do you want me to be dead right on our wedding day while wearing those, princess?"

"No. Stop!" Her hands pushed him away just a tiny bit when their eyes connected. "They have a section of dresses too."

"Hello. How may I help yo--Oh my! Hello there again!!" The same woman who encountered Yuni last time, once again their paths crossed each other's ways.

"Hello." Yuni chimed right away in her happy tone.

"I see now, why you asked and purchased all of those lingerie last time you arrived." The woman had a smirk over her face when she eyed Jungkook having his arm around his girl when along with her sheepish attitude that the woman talked further ahead. "You must be being busy."

"What is she talking about? You have been here before?" Jungkook loud whispered right in Yuni's ear while making her frown the next minute.

"Remember when we first met and you told me to go buy some dresse--Oops! Correction. Lingerie and revealed clothes?" While being so near his confused handsome face that she whispered back. "At that time? I came here."

"Oh." Later that they distant their faces from each other when now, Jungkook was facing the woman in front of them as after few moments that he gave a peck over his girl's cheek while his eyes were stuck over the woman's face who stood in front of them, when he proudly snickered while being beside his own girl. "Yes. I told her to buy those things." The words that he said afterwards, surely left the woman in utter shock as she later ended up clearing her throat and turning around after he announced further ahead. "I need a dress. For the beautiful soon to be my wife."

"Please come, sir."

They both now entered the shop and the eyes of the women and girls who were already present inside the shop, immediately diverted their sights towards Jungkook, as there were so less men around them, except three or two, when Jungkook was being the main calmness to their minds at the moment, and surely hotness to their clits along with weakness in their knees. Even the tired stretches that he was giving to his neck were being enough to turn on the young women and girls over there, when they all just gulped harder than they could as he was surely vibing a powerful rude energy. His chocolaty orbs were impatiently searching for dresses while ignoring the bras, underwear and lingerie which were hanging around him, when later after passing by the undergarments sections, there was a loaded section of dresses, and also, apparently, that section was loaded with girls.

While holding the shopping bags in their hands that Jungkook and Yuni entered the section and what caught his eyes first right away, was a dress in red which that he found so easing as he happily pulled her towards the dress and she surprisingly just paced fast while matching his speed, when at the same time they were surely ignoring the long jaws of the girls around them, which surely dropped while watching the only two charming people who stood near the dress.