98

"When you're with me?

I don't need anyone else."

_____________

"The--There has to be a way, doctor! Ho-How can you say that!!" Taehyung talked furiously while dealing with worry and panic taking him all over at the same time.

Whereas Yuri held Yuni by her arms when he lifted her feeble body beside him, while he was also panicking badly with an overcoming fear inside himself. "You're the doctor. Maybe you can do something?"

After few minutes, Jungkook again started panting heavily while also mumbling something in his mouth. "Yuni. Yuni?"

After seeing his lips making some motion, she immediately dashed towards the bed and later hurriedly started stroking his already-drenched hair back his forehead. "Jungkook? Jungkook, I'm here. I'm right here."

"Yuni, don't go. Don't go! Don't leave me!" Once again he said something while doing the same actions like earlier, when he shook his head and gripped the sheets along with heavy breathing, whereas his eyes were still shut and his brows were knitting as deep as he could while holding her hand so tightly, when the sweat was also luring his skin, but this time he slightly rubbed his legs upon the sheets. "Yuni. Please don't go. Don't leave me."

"Dr. Rin, there's still life remaining inside him! Please." While still holding his hand so strongly, she twirled her head and begged for her husband's life. "Please do something."

"There is one thing that I can do for him." The doctor said and that statement spread a tiny ray of hope among the others.

"What?? Wh-What is that thing!!" Immediately Taehyung halted towards him after hearing his hopeful words.

"But the treatment's quite expensive." Dr. Rin knitted his brows furthermore when he conveyed his words curiously.

"Don't worry about that." Yuri replied the doctor right away.

"And it also needs special and extra care." The doctor added further ahead while speaking so firmly.

"I've been doing almost everything that you've told me! I'm ready to do more. But, doctor. Please save him." Yuni's whole body shivered over her last words when she was literally begging and Namjoon stood there still while watching the situation, when at the same time he himself was amazed to see such love.

"Okay." The doctor finally nodded along with a sigh when he delivered his words and a ray of hope could be seen in them, but still there was also an unknown kind of hesitance among them. "Tomorrow, I'll be coming with the antidote. The treatment will be going for a month since, it will take time for him to recover. His health is quite destroyed already. Also, there will be other nutrition’s and multivitamins along with the antidote as, since he's unable to have any kind of intake right now? These will cover up the energy inside him and it will also help him in providing a support to his inner health, along with the recovery."

"Will he be okay?" Yuni asked while showing her curious wide eyes. "Wi-Will he be cured?"

"I can not say. Let us all just hope for the good." The doctor shook his head while exhaling a heavy sigh and later admitted further ahead. "I will do whatever I can."

"You better don't look towards the money but his health." This time, Namjoon talked with a daring yet stern tone while crossing his arms over his chest, after he took few steps towards the doctor.

"Why would I do that? Don't expect anything ruthless from me. Jungkook has visited me privately, like thousand times! For his yearly health checkups and we've never bickered over this thing. Ever." The doctor talked back while staring Namjoon.

"Why should we trust you?" Namjoon asked further ahead and at this moment, a hint of anger was being there in his voice. "You talked for the money first."

"Namjoon, relax." Yuri gently put a hand upon his chest while backing him up, when later that he calmed him down immediately. "Calm down. He knows what he's doing."

"We should trust him because he's the only doctor whose name was being there in Jungkook's contact list." Yuni's low voice rung their ears and she pleaded further ahead. "Dr. Rin, please."

"I will return tomorrow with the antidote and other medications." The doctor said and was about to make a turn when after few moments that he got called out again.

"Dr. Rin! Wait. I wanted to ask you one more thing." Yuni's calm voice that he heard when it shivered the next moment while expecting any kind of danger in discussing the thing which that she considered as a symptom, when she asked further ahead. "He has been talking in his sub consciousness. You saw it just now. Wh-Wha-What does that mean?"

After listening to her every word, Dr. Rin simply smiled over the thing that she asked and later gently casted his explanation. "You're lucky that he's still calling for you. Even in this condition. I have seen people losing their memories along with their minds during this kind of state and it takes months and sometimes years to make them remind the things back. But he remembers you." The doctor later put a hand upon her head and patted gently while speaking so calmly further ahead as later that he smiled so warmly. "It's evident that he loves you so much. Maybe, there is something bothering him and he wants you to help him out."

"Don't worry. He'll soon be fine." Taehyung also put a hand over her shoulder when he humbly conveyed his words.

"I'll come tomorrow." The doctor said and later showed a hopefull smile to Yuni. "Just don't worry. He'll be fine."

Evening ---------- •••••••

After the doctor left, the atmosphere of the house was quite peaceful when the antidote that was inserted inside Jungkook? At least, it helped him in breathing peacefully, surely for few hours as the antidote was quite strong, when Jungkook remained calm along with his eyes closed as he was just breathing slowly. Whereas, someone else was about to lose the strength when, while returning back to the room, all of a sudden that Yuni trembled and was about to fall when hurriedly the elder caught her figure and prevented her from touching the hard floor beneath them.

"Yuni!" Yuri worriedly dashed right after few moments when later that he just stared her with concerning eyes. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I-I'm fine." She took slow steps towards the couch while conveying her words in her low yet tiring vocals and sat upon the couch.

"Yuni, you're drastically tired. Did you sleep?" Taehyung worriedly asked and she just responded in a denial when she shook her head as a (no).

"She must be taking care of him since then." The elder spoke when he just watched the girl breathing slowly along with her droopy state. "Yuni, sleep. You need rest! We are here with him." His voice was so soothing when he told her to at least take a little nap, when further he enquired a bit more. "Did you eat something?"

"No." She replied. "He needed me every single time and I could not just leave him like that." Her lazy droopy eyes were being over her husband when she talked further ahead, when now that her cold shivering fingers held the elder's hand as she asked him furthermore. "Yuri-ssi, I'm terrified! He will be fine, right?"

"Uh. He will be! Don't worry." The elder shook his head and later she just embraced him firmly when he patted her head. "Don't worry, Yuni. You're praying for him. You heard the doctor, dear. He's so lucky to have you. Hope for good. He'll be fine." Later that the elder pulled apart when he saw the tears in her eyes, when Yuri wiped off her tears and sighed. "Yuni, don't cry. He'll be fine soon."

"But the doctor said that he's hanging between life and death." After reminding the most dangerous thing near her, that the doctor told, she broke into heavy whimpers when she lowered her head and after few minutes that she lifted her river eyes at the elder.

"Then, my child. Hold his hand and pull him from the death that he's battling with, dear."

Yuri's ways of providing comfort along with other wise and helpful words, has always helped her in supporting and building herself during those hard times when he truly was being her elder brother, just born from another mother. "You're his strongest weapon, Yuni. He will be fine. I know." Later that he embraced her once again and she cried heavily between his arms when the elder lowered his face at her. "Sshh. Don't cry. Yuni?"

"Yuni?" ------- Jungkook's faint voice suddenly aired in the room when Taehyung and Namjoon quickly twirled their heads at him after listening to Jungkook as he started breathing heavily once again while knitting his brows at the same time but still, he didn't open his eyes. "Yuni. Don't go. Please. Stay with me."

"I'm right here, jungkook. Open your eyes." Her words got mixed with her cries when she slowly held his hand after reaching the bed. "I'm here."

"Yuni, please don't go. Don't leave me." With his eyes closed that he shook his head. "Stay with me. I need you. Don't go."

"He's having a nightmare." Namjoon thoughtfully rubbed his chin with his thumb and the index finger, when he suggested. "I guess?"

"At least, with the antidote? He's still calm." Taehyung acknowledged.

"Yuni, go and have some rest. We will take care of him." The elder's voice made her turn her head towards him while she was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"No. He needs me." She shook her head while insisting and crying at the same time. "I'll take rest later."

"Yuni. Try to understand, dear. You're not feeling fine. You need some rest too." The elder knelt down in her legs while lifting his face at her when further than he talked with her so delicately as he passed her a smile so beautiful along with a soft caress over her face and she nodded as an agreement over his next words while also wiping off her tears with her palms. "Okay, if you want to stay with him. But, after eating something? You have to go rest. Alright? At least sleep for few hours so that you may feel refreshed a little. Don't worry, my child. We are here with him."

While watching the elder brother of Taehyung who was the CEO of another biggest yet most successful company, kneeling down to a girl like that and treating her like a little sister, Namjoon's heart melted on the moment and he felt the urge to ask a question to taehyung, when later that he eagerly did while surely whispering in other guy's ear. "Taehyung, is she your another little hidden sister or something?"

Taehyung just sighed over his words when he replied while speaking in a low voice. "You can say that. Hyung just loves her and Jungkook so very much. They both aren't just like a family, but, They. Really. Are. A family, to us.."

While Yuni was treating Jungkook with the same treatment which was being the process of the soaked up towels, in the meantime, the elder made food for her and coffees for the males.

"Taehyung, come here and help me, you ass!" The elder's voice echoed the whole house and Taehyung just grunted after lowering his head at his elder while he was sitting in the room.

"Coming, hyung!" Taehyung replied lazily and later sloppily stood up when he passed an annoyed look to Namjoon while bickering over the words that Yuri just for him and to which, Namjoon just chuckled while shaking his head. "At least! He should not call me those names in front of you!!"

While the Kim were taking care of the food, at that time Namjoon just stayed inside the room along with Yuni when he watched her while carefully putting those soaked up towels over Jungkook’s legs and arms whereas the other guy's chest was still pounding.

"You're so lucky, fuckboy." ------- Namjoon smiled over the words which roamed in his head when he just smiled so warmly while looking towards the couple, as he still remembered the day when the same girl was hiding behind Jungkook when he was introducing himself to her.

"Come, Yuni! Eat." After few minutes the elder entered the room along with a tray dressed with a bowl of ramen, some pancakes with few slices of chocolate cake and cups of coffees. Yuri smiled at her and placed the tray upon the dressing table as later that he handed over a cup of coffee to Namjoon yet another one was already taken by Taehyung, when the elder addressed further ahead. "Come here. Eat." After earning no response from the girl, Yuri held her hand firmly and made her sit upon the couch when after that, he gave her the plate that contained two slices of the chocolate cake, when after few minutes that Yuri asked furthermore along with calmness mixing with his vocals. "Eat, or do you need something else?"

She took the platter but didn't eat anything from it when she just sat there still while holding it and later her head turned towards her husband. "He loves chocolate cake so much." Her sad heartbreaking vocals arise so early when she started to sob while looking towards Jungkook and shook her head as well, when she placed the platter over another side of the couch while squirming inside after surrounding herself by her arms, as she cried after buring her head between her arms. "I'm not hungry. I lost my appetite."

She cried over the misery that happened with her right before she was about to start her new life, for real. But now, everything went down the hill when she couldn't think of any kind of happiness in her life.

"Yuni--God! Please! Don't do this to yourself." The elder panicked all of a sudden when later, so worriedly that he rubbed her arms after telling taehyung to hold his coffee mug. "Yuni, if you won't take care of yourself then who'll be taking care of him? Dear, eat something. Please." The elder begged while holding her hands, when his head twirled a little towards his younger brother. "Taehyung, go bring a glass of water." The elder sternly ordered and after minutes taehyung was gone to fetch a glass of water, while obeying his words. Whereas now at the same time, her hiccups were also mixing with the air of the room and once again that Yuri held her hands when he tilted his head at her and spoke so calmly. "Yuni, don't do this to yourself. If he'll see you like this right after waking up? He will simply be thinking that he has been a burden to you. Is he a burden to you?" She shook her head after hearing his words when Yuri put a hand upon her head and she just stared her almost dead husband. "He has considered you his heaven already and he won't leave you like this in the middle of everything. You have to be strong."

"Yuri-ssi, how can I eat when he can't even--" Yuni's words muffled in her cries after she lowered her head.

"He will soon be able to eat in no time! Have hope, Yuni. You're much more stronger than him. What happened to your strength? Dear? You. Are. His. Strength. If you'll be down like this then how can you expect him to be strong?" Yuri tried even more harder this time in building up her self esteem when she just stared Jungkook as later that the elder gave a gentle caress to Yuni's face while shaking his head, when he denied the thing that Jungkook will ever going to leave her. "You have his heart, my child. He won't go anywhere. He knows that you're waiting for him." In the meantime, taehyung also reappeared with a glass of water when later that he gave it to Yuri. "Here." The elder passed the glass over to Yuni and she slowly drank it along with her red puffy eyes, when Yuri assured her and after hearing his words, she started eating at least something but so hardly that she does the eating and later went to sleep in the room that was present upstairs.

"I'll take my leave now." Namjoon made a stand and enquired furthermore while furrowing his brows, when he remembered something. "His car isn't here, right?"

"Yuni said that, there was a delivery man who got him here. His car must have been still at the location where he himself was present." Taehyung talked and a taste of reassurance could be felt in his voice.

"Good thing, he has a tracker inside his favourite ride. Don't worry! I'll find it and get it here at his house tomorrow." Namjoon told while holding a smirk when, later further that he pointed towards Jungkook’s phone, while delivering his next words. "Thank goodness that he doesn't left his phone behind."

"Thank you, Namjoon." The elder shook hands with him when both of them shared a smile altogether and after that Namjoon left. The Kim brothers decided to stay overnight at Jungkook’s place while Yuni was having her sleep and Jungkook didn't bother except those heavy breath attacks that he was facing timely after some hours. "Taehyung, stay with him. I'll be right back." The elder made a stand while ordering taehyung and later that he left the room after slipping out his phone, when he made a call right after few minutes.

It surely wasn't that much dark in night to make a call at the company.

"Hello? This is Kim Yuri speaking. Is this Park Co-Operations? I need to speak with Jungkook's secretary." His stern heavy voice which was almost a replica of Taehyung, went through the phone when he spoke.

"It is Park Co-Operations, sir. Yes, please hold on a second." Another feminine voice that he heard.

Yuri bit his lower lip curiously while being hell nervous over the thing that, so soon he'll be hearing the voice of his own favourite girl when after tiny moments, all of a sudden that Jungkook's words circled his mind.

"Her name's Angel. She's my secretary. I can talk to her if you want me, hyung."

"Hello, this is Angel speaking. Mr. Jeon's personal secretary. How may I help you?"

Her voice made him jump when he covered the lower part of his phone while inhaling a deep breath and later after few minutes that he exhaled out, just to lessen his tension mode. "Um. I-I'm Kim Yuri speaking."

"Oh. Mr. Kim! Yes, sir." She greeted right away when so early that she recognized.

"I wanted to talk about Jungkook." He scratched the nape of his neck while talking nervously when later that he spoke very firmly yet precisely, well apparently another factor was taking over him and that was nothing else but slight pressure. "He won't be able to come for a month. Please delay the meetings and contracts for just a month. Okay?"

"Sure. But, sir? Mr. Jeon has already asked for a vacation, for a whole week. Do you want me to extend those holidays for him, sir? Please tell me the reason for Mr. Jeon's absence in these days." Angel talked respectfully with low vocals.

"His health isn't quite well for work. He won't be able to come. Will you take care of everything?"

"Alright, Mr. Kim. I'll see what I can do. I'll inform you in these coming days. Please take care, sir." Her sweet melodic voice ended after Angel conveyed her farewell over the phone and hung up the call while Yuri just remained in a daze when he was left smiling over the beautiful little conversation among them both.

"Jungkook was right. She's so understanding....and supportive." Yuri smiled and giggled while thinking over her voice along with her behavior as later that he went back to the room.

In just few hours that Yuni came back to Jungkook's room when the clock struck ten in the night. Yuri told taehyung to bring few of the comfortable cloths for both of the men who would be staying over tonight at Jungkook's place and the elder surely didn't forget to bring a suit also for himself as he'll be leaving for his own company; the Kim Enterprises, the next morning from the same location, but surely when the doctor will be gone after giving his first dose of antidote to Jungkook.

"Where is taehyung?" Yuni appeared in the room door while earning a turn from the elder when he was putting those towels over Jungkook.

"He's gone to take few things from home that I told him to bring." Right after seeing her, Yuri smiled over the girl and later turned back just to do the process.

"I-Is he doing fine?" She hurriedly dashed towards her husband and after checking Jungkook's fever, her voice came out as a shrill. "He's still burning."

"Taehyung told me about what happened with him. Did he really spent the whole night with that unknown girl?" While looking towards jungkook's neck which was loaded with those dark hickeys, Yuri curiously asked.

"I don't think so. She must have played her tricks over him. I know that he will never do that." An obvious answer was there over her tongue, when after few minutes, Yuni dealt with the towels over his body.

"You're quite mature now, Yuni." The elder smiled over her words and sat upon the couch while watching her doing the thing.

"Yuni?" Jungkook's breath attacks were back. It was like as if he feels her scent or energy vibing around himself, every time he goes with those attacks, when now that he screamed his lungs out along with his head twirling madly over the pillow beneath his head. "Yuni, don't go! Stay! Stay with me!! Don't leave me! I need you!"

"Jungkook, I'm right here! Open your eyes! See! I'm right here!" She quickly held his hand and he immediately grabbed her wrists so tightly to the point that it was hurting her while making her wince a little at the same time.

"Yuni, careful! He can hurt you in this state." The elder worriedly held her figure when later him and her, they both just watched Jungkook breathing heavily once again.

"Jungkook, I'm right here." Her faint voice wasn't helping him at all when he was still breathing heavily while holding her hands. "Baby, wake up. I'm right here."

"Yuni, don't go. Come back." Jungkook's voice went low when he again shook his head. "I need you. Come back." Gradually that his grip also loosened a little around her wrists when at the same time his breaths were coming back to normal along with the fever that was still high but only this time that he wasn't sweating, when he mumbled words. "Yuni, don't go. Don't leave me. Stay with me. I need you."

"It's like he feels you around himself, whenever he faces these breath attacks." The elder talked along with a thoughtful mind after observing the whole situation, when Yuri just warmly smiled over everything. "He needs you every time."

True, when Yuni was attaining those sleeping hours, at that time Jungkook didn't even turn over nor he does anything unusual but right after she entered the room? He started calling out for her. For real that this only couple was being a true living example of love in front of the world.

"That text was truly a lie. He will never do that to me." Yuni was still holding his hand firmly, whereas jungkook's hand was just filling the space of her palm.

"That text." The elder sternly acknowledged in his deep voice while raising an eyebrow. "Show me."

"Wait, I'll show you." After a nod, she stood up from the bed and went to get her phone when she showed him the text that was still being untouched inside her phone and the elder just went so angry while frowning over all that rubbish that was present inside that text.

"Where was he exactly that night!" Yuri furiously lifted his head at her when he talked in a tone so frustrating.

"I'm sure that anonymous girl has done this all to him." Yuni also busted a little but after few moments that her voice became calm. "He will never say those things to me, right?"

"Of course, he will never do that to you! Why would he? Just look at him." Taehyung appeared so suddenly along with a bag and later that his investigational mind started building up some auctions towards the unknown person whose throat he too was ready to grab. "This all was a plan. But, don't know who was being behind all of this. Whoever it was? That person did his/her moves so clean and cleverly."

"You both go sleep now. I'll take overnight." Yuni asserted in her melodious tone along with a touch of a smile over her pretty face.

"Just be careful, okay? Goodnight." Yuri caressed her little face and later gave a soft peck over her forehead, like a protective elder brother as he than made a turn while leaving the room when he went to sleep in the lounge area.

She nodded to the elder and persuaded to hospitalize her husband, when the whole night that Yuni treated those hickeys over his neck and they surely started curing up a little as she applied antibiotic gel medications upon them, when the whole night that Jungkook remained almost like a dead body with low breaths inside himself, when her tears were also being there that were burning her eyes when she was rubbing the cotton over the wounds which were present over his neck as later after holding his hand near her chest, she sobbed silently while being seated at the other side of the bed when she was dying to receive those kisses and hugs that he used to shower upon her, every passing moment. "Jungkook, I'm missing you so much."

Yuni missed his touch over her skin, his soft lips upon her that never forgets to kill her with the heat, along with his hands roaming all over her everything. She desperately missed his arms that locks her in his embrace so protectively. But most of all? His beautiful and charming smile which forms over his face after he sees her every time, which surely settles her heart down every single moment. That smile of his as she has always been the reason behind that precious smile. She wished to see him smiling once again just like old times, when now that she held his heated hand and later kissed the back of it, while also rubbing it over her cheek afterwards, as later that she cried along with a disheartening feeling that was ruling all over her.

"Jungkook, come back." She missed those random kisses, those caresses, those touchy sensations that he provides her every time and gives birth to those butterflies which were being dead now, somehow. Those clingy sentences that always turns her on along with his loving protective side. She missed it all. She missed his everything.

"Yuni." He suddenly tightened his grip around her hand while making her attentive at him, when under the dim light that covered the whole room, Jungkook mumbled with a shiver in his voice. "Yuni, stay with me. Please, stay with me. I need you." His whispers arise once again while he was having his eyes shut so tightly as if, even that dim light was pinching his eyes when later that he shook his head while squirming inside under the sheets. "Don't go. Don't leave me."

"I'm here. Don't worry. I'm here!" She lovingly stroked his hair back. "I'm right here beside you." Her broken weak smile over his dreadful state, wasn't really helping her when later that his another hand also covered her single little one and she was left in awe, when she later kissed his forehead and pressed those soft lips upon his burning skin for a while. "Don't worry. I'm right here."

"Stay with me, Yuni. Don't go." This time, he shivered when he talked fast and his whole body was burning along with the weakness when he was internally fighting with the aspects of an extreme amount of anesthesia as the whole night that she had to stay by his side when the whole night that Jungkook tightly held her hand, even while being in his state of unconsciousness.

What a priceless man among those others, that she earned in all of those hardships, that she faced.

And surely.

What a girl that he gained after all those sins that he does. But was he forgiven that easily? Well, he was still paying for them and she was surely helping him in gaining progress over it.

__________

The Next Day - Morning ----- ••• ♥️

The elder woke up earlier before anyone else in the house, when now that Yuri was being all ready to leave for the Kim Enterprises and after being dressed up in his gray suit, he didn't forget to throw a quick eye over the couple before leaving as after getting ready, the elder than turned towards the bed and saw that she slept soundly along with her husband while being under the sheets, whereas he heard few faint winces from Jungkook’s side, when right after few moments that Yuri rushed at him while pacing fast towards the bed with an express speed.

"Jungkook?" The elder put a hand upon the other guy's shaking pair of shoulders as later that he saw that Jungkook was tightly holding her hand while shaking badly at the same time and being under the sheets along with a high fever, as after seeing the situation, the elder panicked with wide eyes when he quickly grabbed Jungkook’s phone while looking for the doctor's contact at the moment. "Oh God." Soon than he found it in the recent calls, when he dialed the number right away. "Hello, Dr. Rin! You gotta come right now. He's shivering badly!"

"I'm going for a surgery right now. I can't reach at the moment." The doctor replied and made the elder panic even more to death.

"Please try, doctor! His body is burning like hell and the shiver isn't stopping at all." Yuri walked back and forth in the room while talking worriedly over the phone.

Taehyung already left for police station and now, Yuni was also slowly getting up from her slumber when she rubbed her one eye with her hand while another one was being in a strong heated grasp of her husband.

"Is he sweating?" Dr. Rin asked the elder through the phone.

"Let me check." After listening the doctor, Yuri hurriedly dashed towards the bed and placed a hand upon jungkook's face and the neck while checking for any drop of sweat over his skin, whereas Jungkook just groaned, when the eyes of the elder were being over Jungkook while he was speaking through the phone as he later shook his head, when the girl's eyes were also stuck over those two. "No. He's not sweating."

"Good. This shiver is the heat of the antidote. Don't worry. His body is weak." Dr. Rin assured after hearing everything that the elder told him.

"Is this not a dangerous thing?" The elder simply frowned over the doctor's words, while still standing near the bed.

"No. The antidote worked overnight. That's a sign that the recovery starts inside him. I'll be reaching after the surgery, until then? Try to cover him up. Not even a cold wind should touch him. He's weak to face even a thin shrill." The doctor told and later hung up the call.

"Yuri-ssi? Is he okay?" Yuni worriedly asked along with her wide curious eyes, being over the elder.

"He's fine. No need to worry." The elder brushed Jungkook’s soft hair back his forehead and later he simply smiled over him while passing a chuckle to the girl besides him. "Dr. Rin said that the recovery starts inside him. He just needs extra care."

"Really!" The bright hope in her eyes along with the smile over her tired face, shone even brighter than those rays of the sun outside, when later her eyes diverted towards Jungkook who just grunted but along with a shiver running among his figure when he rolled all over the bed. "Oh my god. That's so amazing."

"Yes." Yuri couldn't handle the warmness in her munchy attitude when he smiled and sat upon the edge of the bed while also watching Jungkook going to the other side of the bed when he rolled over it, also clutching the sheets over him. "Dr. Rin said that his body is weak. Even this thin air is dangerous for him. Cover him." He talked politely when he watched Jungkook trying to dig himself in the bed as deep as possible. "Cover him now. I think he's shivering because of the cold."

After hearing the elder, Yuni immediately jumped off the bed and pulled the blanket up to Jungkook's shoulder when she covered him up while he was just groaning so loudly and his groans later converted to little whimpers when after that, he started clutching onto his own triceps.

"Is he okay?" Yuni worriedly asked while seeing Jungkook’s actions.

"He's facing body pain due to weakness." Yuri replied with a touch of concern and sighed afterwards. "But at least the sweating stopped."

She nodded over his words and desperately prayed yet hoped that the doctor arrives quick and so early that her prayers were answered when after few hours that the doctor arrived and Yuri decided to leave late after the dose of the antidote as right after entering the room, Dr. Rin observed that just Jungkook's fluffy hair along with his half face was showing up from under those two heavy blankets, whereas Jungkook’s shaky breaths could be heard while echoing the room.

"You got him covered so well." The doctor smiled towards the way that the patient was well treated, just like he instructed them.

"Yes." Yuni nodded right away when she smiled and surely expected a good news from the doctor.

"Will you please remove the blankets a little? His neck is the main spot from where I can insert the antidote." The doctor spoke when he was getting the syringe ready while filling it with a dark blue liquor.

"Yes." The elder jolted towards the bed as later that he just touched the blankets and Jungkook angrily grunted over him as if he was being mad or something, whereas Yuri gave another try while treating him like a child when he just smiled over the other guy but didn't did anything harsh to jungkook though he was bothering like hell. "Come on, boy."

"Let me help you." Later, Yuni took quick yet furious steps towards the bed when after getting over it, she tried to remove the blankets but still, even to her that hardly Jungkook was allowing to do anything when she saw him squinting his eyes and once again pressing his owns arms while strolling over the whole bed when she gently whispered in his ear. "Baby, I'm here." After hearing her voice, he just exhaled warm breaths but still that his eyes were closed when Yuni told the doctor to reach the bed. "Dr. Rin, come here."

Jungkook kept on growling while being the peevish one due to the illness that he was facing currently, when eventually that he stretched his neck and let out a grunt while also gripping the sheets, pillows or whatever was present over there near him, when the doctor took the opportunity and injected the antidote right away.

"Cover him back. Quick!" The doctor told and Yuni does the thing right away, while mixing jungkook back with the heavy blankets once again when the doctor spoke ahead. "Two dose of little amount of antidote per day and he'll soon be fine. For a month that it will go because, he's weak and the antidote is quite strong. He'll be alright. Don't worry." Dr. Rin said and after hearing the man, Yuni made small happy jumps while being at her spot when later that the doctor showed a hopeful smile afterwards. "The sweating is gone and the heat which is now bothering him? Is because of the antidote. This will cover up too. After fifteen minutes, I will inject few nutrients to help him cover up his inner health. Don't worry. In just a month, he'll be back to his normal state."

"Oh my god! This is amazing." After jumping a little over her spot, happily that Yuni hugged the elder while also brightly smiling over the words that the doctor conveyed when tears started to form over the edges of her eyes as she saw her husband started to gain progress over coming back to life. "Jungkook, you'll be back soon."

"What's going on over here?" Taehyung also appeared all of a sudden and bombarded his thoughts right after entering the room, while also holding a bouquet of dull white roses. "I came back just to check on her. Hyung, you still here? How is Jungkook?"

Ignoring the flowers in his hands, Yuri happily approached him and later that he told him everything that Dr. Rin said just few minutes ago when after hearing it all, Taehyung smiled so widely when he embraced the elder so tightly, still holding the bouquet in his one hand when later those dead roses caught the eyes of Yuni as her curious yet narrowed eyes were being constantly over the roses.

"Taehyung....for whom that these are?" She asked adequately while staring the roses that were now surely wilted and few of them somehow seemed a little broken.

"Oh! These? I don't know. Joonie hyung gave me these. He was kind of in a hurry." Taehyung shrugged and later that he explained when at the same time, Yuni was also slowly approaching towards him along with wide yet blank eyes, when Taehyung just watched her reaching himself. "He found them in Jungkook's car. It's parked outside."

"That night... Jungkook went to get these?" The lump in her throat was built when she stared those dull white roses which were throwing a replica image of her husband, when her hands held the bouquet and she turned towards jungkook when she broke into heavy rainfall tears right on the moment while watching her husband, whereas Taehyung went to the main door along with the doctor. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm really sorry."

"See? I told you. He loves you so much, Yuni." The elder made her sit upon the couch and after that Yuri just embraced her right on the moment and she cried in his chest while he was rubbing her back. "He takes care of your every little thing, dear. How can you expect him to pull up such an act that was mentioned in that text? You made him pure too, Yuni. His love for you is stronger than any other thing in the world." The elder pulled apart and wiped off her tears when he held her face and she just smiled shyly through those tears while also lowering her head and nodded right away after the elder humbly conveyed his words. "Now, don't cry. He's coming back."

------ •••• For a week that the treatment went on, when from the Kim brothers, either Yuri or Taehyung had to stay at the house as it was surely being risky to leave a girl all alone on behalf of a trustworthy doctor? Well practically after the two males, she was being all alone by herself along with her half living man. After all, there's just a howling house left behind whenever they leaves.

The double intake of the antidote along with other nutrition and multivitamins that Jungkook has been taking from these past days, surely supported his health so very well, inside and out when that also made him face less breath attacks as now that he was occasionally breathing those low breaths but still that the slight fever was lingering his body. His health was quite well but still even after that thing, that he hasn't opened his eyes. Currently at the moment, she was casually roaming around in the room along with a cup of coffee between her small hands while wearing those comfortable fluffy pjs and one of Jungkook’s round-neck single shirt, when the scent that was holding the clothing material, it made her feel that he was hugging him at the moment yet every other time, while she was having her hair tied up over her head in a messy bun, when she roamed in the room while being bare feet. At least she was thankful and grateful towards the fact that he was being alive right there while still breathing, when she smiled towards her husband who was all muffled up in those warm blankets while breathing lightly and slowly, when Yuni lovingly placed a gentle and sweet peck over Jungkook's burning forehead and he just turned over to the other side of the bed while clutching the blankets. While he was resting, in the meantime, she finished her coffee and organized the whole room a little afterwards, but also that she was timely checking up on him, when after being satisfied, later she went to take a quick bath while he was breathing so calmly among the warmness of those blankets.

After few weeks that Jungkook's health was being much better now, when he was recovering rapidly along with the antidote that the doctor provided him right on time and now, his health was almost cured when he was treated very well. Yuni was casually walking around the whole house while being all alone now, whereas this time, Jungkook was covered under a single blanket in the bed as during these past few days, his health was great when now that his face was puffy once again, rather than those thin crease lines which once formed around his neck during his illness earlier, when now his thin body once again was filled with flesh around his bones, when she took him before anything else around herself. His paleness vanished from all over his skin when his fair color made its comeback as there was being no more drenched hair over his forehead when the natural bounce in them was revived once again. At the same time her flower was growing with love and care. Earlier, she used to be dead from the inside too while seeing him suffering like that but now? Every time he munches while turning over the bed during his..... sleep? Well maybe that was the thing that she thought whenever, every time he exhales out, she carefully observed every of his action yet every new change in his behavior along with the recovery. Except those words, that he got to repeat in his sub consciousness, still.

While Yuni was done with her usual works yet house chores when suddenly there was a knock over the main door as in the meantime, while expecting that it would be someone from the Kim brothers, either Yuri or Taehyung, when without even knowing that she opened the door and found another tall fine man than those two.

"Namjoon!" Her little smile shone over her happy face when she greeted and told him to enter the house further ahead.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't get to make it in these days. I was being so busy. How's he doing?" He talked nicely yet slowly while tracing steps along with her up to the room.

"Oh! He's doing really fine. You came early. You did breakfast?" She chirped and asked right away along with a humble smile as apparently it was being ten in the morning when Namjoon hit in.

"Oh no no. I'm really fine. I did breakfast. Thank you." He simply smiled at her while shaking his head profoundly, when later that he nodded and looked towards his partner who was lying upon the bed. "He looks quite healthy." Namjoon widely and happily smiled after he proceeded towards the bed, while also being surprised when he added a funny thing further ahead, to which Yuni just chuckled. "You took really good care of this ass."

She smiled and after few minutes that she left the room, when later that she returned after half an hour, along with two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Here you go." She gave one mug to Namjoon and so suddenly that he shook his head.

"No, Yuni! You shouldn't hav--"

"It's alright. I was making for myself. Besides, you came so early." She said, when at the same time a permanent curve of happiness was being over her face while she was also timely staring her husband. "I'm glad that he's healthy once again."

"Yes." The other guy gave a nod after Namjoon took a sip and made a stand as later that he questioned while hovering aside the bed. "I wonder, why he still hasn't opened his eyes?"

"He soon will. I know." She didn't hope but surely had a very strong faith over her love that jungkook soon will going to wake up.

Namjoon thoughtfully stayed stood over his spot while still being near the bed's head when later that he stared Jungkook with his head low at him. "Did he bother again?"

"No. He doesn't now. Hopefully, he just twirls or...sometimes oftenly...sleeps." Yuni passed a giggle to the tall man who was surely seeming so amazed after listening to her words.

"Sleeps?" Namjoon frowned. "How can you tell that?"

"Yes. Go near his face." She giggled once again and later advised him, while also collecting the empty coffee cups at the same time as after she told the thing Namjoon was curious to know furthermore, when he bent over near Jungkook’s face and heard something filling the air around the other guy.

"I can't believe this. You're right." So suddenly that his eyes went wide over her correct bull's eye's observation. "He's snoring." A cute little chuckle that escaped Namjoon's lips automatically, when he distant himself from the bed. "That's really cute. I never heard him snoring. You made my wish come true." Namjoon was about to leave when there was another knock at the main door as he went to see it and opened it right away when later that he slightly bowed his head towards the elder and quickly received a side hug from the other guy. "Yuri! Good morning."

"Hello, Namjoon! Where have you been in these days? You didn't even pay a visit to your friend." The elder talked politely while shaking his head when he talked with a tone of concern.

No title of 'hyung' was being there in either of their conversations so that made sense that they both were being of the same age, which was twenty five years old. The little laughs along with few gossips and chit chattering could be heard while echoing the house when the two males were stepping towards the room and later Yuni also reached them.

"Yuni? How's he doing?" The elder asked after he gave a look of concern to the man under the blanket and later that he smiled while checking Jungkook’s body temperature when he touched his forehead and heard her talking after few minutes.

"He's doing great, Yuri-ssi. He's currently sleeping."

"Hmm. Good. Let him rest." Yuri surely observed Jungkook’s little snores covering the air around him when he gave a soft caress to Jungkook’s face while also moving Jungkook’s silky hair strands back from his forehead, so delicately, later that the elder lifted his face towards her and asked her expectantly. "And those breath attacks? Did he face them again?"

"Just a bit now. In the night." Yuni answered while slowly speaking to the elder and to which Yuri just nodded.

"I'll take my leave now." Namjoon conducted his quick regards to the elder and the elder shook hands with him while also sharing a bow. After all, respect sees no status but hearts when later that Namjoon turned towards her with a smile so pretty along with those heavenly dimples popping out over his cheeks and without even shaking hands that he passed a half bow to her. "Thanks so much for the coffee, Yuni." Later that, Namjoon made his way towards the main entrance and just when he swung open the main door. There stood the doctor, as he paid his quick regards to Dr. Rin after greeting him nicely. "Good morning, doctor!"

"Good morning, everyone!" After the doctor went through the door, Namjoon left, when the doctor chimed right after entering the room and saw the girl being seated upon the other side of the bed, when the elder was just roaming around while waiting for him.

Dr. Rin asked about Jungkook’s health from those two while filling the syringe with the antidote and right away that he gained answers about the patient's health, when at the same time he was nodding towards them understandingly. The antitode was surely powerful enough in curing Jungkook’s health so in time, when earlier he was being so weak but now? He buffed up in no time as now, so less amount of anesthesia was left inside him which was also ready to get killed by the antidote anytime, sooner or later, when his senses surely started working once again and now, Jungkook could feel to what was happening with him but still that he could not respond to any of the activities around himself.

His senses were awake once again yet he was not, whereas his bulk was back along with his strength but the control over his everything was still dangling, when now when the doctor was about to inject the antidote inside him, all of a sudden that Jungkook caught the hand of the other man with a very strong grip while stopping the doctor from inserting the liquor inside him, as after that action, the doctor suddenly went bewildered over Jungkook and after few minutes that Jungkook starts screaming.

"NO! You tricked me earlier!! I won't let you do it again!!!" With his eyes shut tightly that Jungkook breathed heavily while talking in his sub consciousness when the doctor's wrist was right between Jungkook’s strong grip and later that Jungkook threw injection away from himself, somewhere in the room when he kept on yelling further ahead. "You tricked me!"

"Jungkook! Calm down!" Yuni immediately held his hand that got hold of the doctor's wrist when she yelled back at him while also being deadly terrified for the doctor's life as she has faced his strong grips earlier in previous time. "Calm down! For god sake's! Leave him!"

Dr. Rin also tried dead hard to fight with the grasp and everything started getting back to normal when later that all, he conveyed his words while rubbing his wrist which Jungkook left after few minutes. "Don't worry, I'm fine. He must have been holding this frustration inside himself from all of this time. It's good that it's out now, or he could face a nervous breakdown just because of this tiny mistake. It's good that the problem's solved early."

"I’m really sorry, Dr. Rin." Yuni apologized immediately over what Jungkook has done when later that Jungkook was just left breathing heavily while holding her hand so tightly when she was seated upon the bed near him.

"No. You can't trick me again." She heard him lowly talking once again along with his eyes still closed when he shook his head while digging it deeper under the blanket. "You can't trick me again. You can't tric--"

"Jungkook, I'm here." Yuni beamed all of a sudden and later after hearing his love, as a response that he paused while doing the talk, but still than the shiver was supporting his breaths.

"Yuni, talk! He can hear you!" Yuri smiled widely over the situation that was happening right in front of his eyes when he exclaimed so hurriedly.

"Jungkook? Babe, open your eyes." She whispered along with a rising hope inside herself when the doctor also talked further ahead.

"Keep talking to him. He can hear you but he can not respond. While, I'll try to inject the remaining amount of the antidote inside him." The doctor spoke very slowly in his low vocals, just for a reason not to disturb the patient. "Just today's last dose is left."

Upon hearing another voice other than his girl, Jungkook knitted his thick brows along with his eyes still closed when he was still breathing heavily, as later that he held her hand so tightly when his warm heated breaths were hitting her hand. "Yu-Yuni?"

"Yes, baby?" She lovingly stroked his hair back his forehead when she talked, but at the same time she also gave a nod to the doctor as a signal when later that the doctor got another syringe and filled it with the same blue liquor once again as he was ready to inject the antidote for the second time.

"Yuni, stay with me. I need you. Don't leave me." His voice sounded so desperate but also terrifying at the same time, as if he was afraid that he will going to leave her behind, while having no clear idea about what she has done to him and still was doing, when later unknowingly that he repeated once again. "Stay with me."

Jungkook's big milky hand was already having her little hand covered when the doctor also approached the bed so slowly along with the elder. Jungkook's senses were calm and were fully diverted towards his wife when he kept on mumbling things under his heavy breaths, unknowingly, and later after few minutes that Yuni strongly got hold of jungkook's both wrists whereas the elder caught his shoulders, when they opened up jungkook's neck wide enough to help Dr. Rin in pinning the needle of the injection and successfully, the second last dose was also inserted inside jungkook, when the scene almost threw a picture as if three people were slaughtering jungkook at the moment. But according to our great great great (x infinity great) grandfather, Mr. Newton? There's always an action to every reaction, well either it's hard, easy, weird or sometimes annoyed? It doesn't really matters, when the reaction is a must. When over here? It kind of happened the same when Yuri, Dr. Rin and Yuni would be facing the reactions towards their actions upon Jungkook, as right after few moments, just when the needle touched his skin, Jungkook screamed so viciously yet madly upon them all while also surely thinking that he might be getting tortured once again. Apparently, this scream was also helpful when it was another breakdown to his frustration and even though that jungkook quibbled so madly under their holds, she doesn't left his hands when he too still got hold of her hands between his own.

"Finally! Only one last dose is remaining now." The doctor announced after he breathed out and while seeing the doctor, it literally seemed like as if he faced a fight and survived through it, when seriously and literally, inserting that antidote this time inside Jungkook? Was surely being the boss mode for him.

"He's one hell of a powerful man. Even in sickness!" Yuri acknowledged right away while thinking over the strength when Jungkook let out that scream so loudly which hit the whole room just moments ago.

"Don't forget that he's my beast who's recovering." A feminine voice later mingled in the air when the elder along with the doctor looked towards Yuni who was holding a proud smirk over her pretty innocent face while leaving the two other men in the room, completely surprised. "I have seen his wrath. He kills people with that anger."

"Yeah." The elder shook his head with a wide smile spreading over his face as he was suddenly out of words to what Yuni just said, when Jungkook gave her enough confidence that over the thing that if he can't protect her? On behalf of him, she's doing the job while protecting him too, when he could not stop smiling towards her and she also smiled back as the only words that the elder could convey were just the honest ones. "He would be so proud of you."

••*••*•••*•••*••*••*••

After the process of providing the dosage of nutrients and multivitamins to Jungkook, the elder left after patting her head and kissing her forehead so protectively, when Yuri bid his goodbyes to both of them as now that he was being already late for his work. Whereas, behind him in the house just remained the other two people. After the dose of the antidote, Jungkook was constantly groaning and grunting while pressing his head when Dr. Rin started collecting his stuff and later that, Jungkook soon stopped when now he just lied over the bed without doing anything furthermore, when the doctor was also leaving now as he was also conveying his farewell to the girl, when now that he left the room and was going towards the main door along with Yuni.

But just then.

"Yuni?" Jungkook breathed heavily when he worriedly called out for her. "Yuni." Yuni's ears stood up so immediately while being attentive towards her husband's raspy voice that came from the room he called her name once again. "Yuni?"

"P-Please wait here! I-I'll be right back! Don't go!" She talked fast while telling the doctor to stay at the main door for a while and later that she sprinted towards the room so suddenly and there, she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him right there. "Jungkook?" She panted while standing at the room's doorframe when she saw him slowly opening his half, dull, lazy yet tiring eyes. "Goodness. Thank goodness!" Tears started brim her eyes when she made a furious turn while running back towards the main door as her happiness was un-controlled towards the scene about him that happened few minutes ago when he finally opened his eyes. "Dr. Rin! Wait! He-He--" Due to the panting that Yuni was unable to jerk off her words so suddenly but still, where to take all the happiness that was currently holding her? When later that a wide smile crossed her face as she delivered her next words.

.
.
.
.

..
.
.

...
..
.
.

"He opened his eyes! He's awake!!"

____________

< TBC >

How much can you read?

You must be bored of this story?

Or not?

Share your precious thoughts, furrball!

♥️