66

Apparently, the car ride held a smooth atmosphere when both of the men were seated pleasantly whereas one of them still seemed a bit disturbed.

"You are nice, Taehyung. The only officer remained that is clean from any kind of the bribe or anything related to it." Jungkook started the conversation while breaking the silence when he eyed the road in front of him.

"Yes." Taehyung rudely responded as he wasn't being in the mood when the gun was still being near Jungkook's pretty fearless face at few inches. "Why are you acting all sweet? Criminal." Taehyung scoffed towards the attitude that Jungkook was showing when he doubted his sweet behaviour and instead of answering his question, Jungkook simply chuckled while shaking his head.

"I've changed enough while being with her." Jungkook smiled when he thought of the only medicine that cured the wounds which he had for years but he doesn't really knew about it.

"Is this your trick or something? Where is she? Honestly tell me." Taehyung suspiciously asked when he eyed the criminal's side profile while gripping tightly onto the gun which now made contact with his skin and Jungkook heaved a sigh when he slowed the vehicle that he was driving.

"Taehyung, doubt me or whatever you want to do. But I'm telling you. HONESTLY. She wasn't being with me when I left." Jungkook talked politely when he made himself clear by enhancing every word. "I left her at her own house."

"What?"

"Yes, Taehyung."

"But, as much as I've heard about you? You never wanted someone to imprint you or your personality?" Taehyung too talked nicely but just for a minute when he still had the gun was near the face.

"Me too. I was also surprised when I found out that, I actually started falling for her." Jungkook sighed.

"Falling for her?!" Taehyung almost shouted.

"Yes, bro. I was a mad lover to her but right after leaving the room? I started to act all different. It was lik--"

"Leaving the room?! Were you having her all captured?" Taehyung cut him off immediately when he yelled further more. "So you tortured her!!"

"What? No!" Jungkook shook his head with curious eyes. "I mean yes. No! Argh!!" He was suddenly baffled towards the questions that Taehyung was bombarding at him when he nodded but then shook his head while being completely perplexed. "I never did that. Not to her. She drove me crazy every time, whenever that I was being with her. Her aura was sweet. Her scent was mesmerizing. Her eyes were diamonds that I've never seen before and her tinted lips has always been my all time favourite." Jungkook giggled in between his conversation while reminding everything about her. "In fact, her everything was so delightful that I couldn't think of leaving her." Like an innocent lover that Jungkook was talking so peacefully while describing her and at the same time, dealing with her thought inside his mind. "She was a magnet so strong that I can't take myself away from her."

"I don't believe you. With you? No one can be safe." Taehyung lowered his gun but still he wasn't acting as a friend while Jungkook was expecting him to be one at the moment.

"True." Jungkook said in his sad vocals. "I was mad at her when I saw her kissing Jimin."

"JIMIN???" Taehyung's eyes popped out all of a sudden.

"Yes. I even did physical tortures to her afterwards and I admit that." Jungkook now started explaining the real thing.

"Wha---From where that my friend came between you and your messed up fucking life???" Taehyung shouted at him.

"Wow. Interesting. You swore, officer." Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's response while catching those supporting words that he said, afterwards. "I didn't know that pure honest officers can also do that."