71

A/N - Okay. The reason for instant updates is just one as I've got myself the backup already almost everywhere, as this story is personally my favourite too. But this chapter is freshly written, since the story got deleted more than twice! (I forgot the number) so I tried writing this chapter once again and make it look like just the previous one as I remembered few things from the chapter. So if this only chapter doesn't sounds like the other pro ones? Than, bear with it and spare me please. Thank you.

____________

Taehyung watched how he went to the most corner of the cell, the area that was completely covered with darkness when Jungkook simply sat himself there, while saying not a single word and to Taehyung, it literally looked like as if he was a baby who just born yesterday, for this world of criminology.

Jungkook didn't say a word as he just sat in the corner silently, when the little daddy Dom was feeling so lonely at the moment. He wasn't even willing to run away or delure himself with anything when he only focused upon one thing, he had to end this all in a very positively smooth way. He later dug his face in his palms and silently cried in his own space when Taehyung couldn't see the tears that the criminal's eyes were draining as later that Taehyung went off to search the best lawyer of the city, to fight the case of Jungkook when after minutes that the officer drift off from the area of the cell.

After few minutes, the other burglars and criminals who were present in the other cells near Jungkook, started talking or to him, it was more like blabbering when they begun bogusing their tongues in the way of the criminal who just got here few minutes ago.

"Hey. Isn't that the one who used to steal the girls?" One of the man snickered across the other cell.

"Yeah. He's the one who heats the bed with sexy girls. Such a damn fun that he had in his young age." Another one smirked while eyeing the baby daddy who was also being in the same cell along with other three men, when after few minutes two of the men stood up and approached Jungkook. "Hey, babyboy." The man tried touching his face but Jungkook simply yet harshly yanked his hand away when he also growled a little afterwards. "Looks like, you had a lot of fun."

"Dude, he's handsome. Every girl would be on his fingertips." The other criminal snorted with a mocking laugh. "Yo daddy! Let us also know few tricks of having those babygirls reach the bed quick." All of them laughed so loudly yet jokingly over Jungkook who was hardly bearing with them as he doesn't wanted himself to burst upon them like that when at the same time he was fuming with anger.

"Looks like, he won't talk with us. Babyboy ~"

One of the two men who were standing near Jungkook, bickered after receiving no word from him as later that he tried to pinch those soft cheeks of Jungkook but the next minute, he was unable to utter any other word when all of a sudden Jungkook harshly grabbed the same man by the neck and lifted him up in the air when the beast doesn't even cared the age of the man who was actually old to get dead with just a little choking. The death glare that Jungkook passed him afterwards, was enough to break through the skull of the other guy when with only those eyes that Jungkook ran a wave of daring shrill even in the spines of the guys who were present over there. His grip was dangerously strong around the neck of the old man when for a long while that Jungkook held him in the air whereas the fingers of the old guy was scratching through the criminal's hand and the next minute the demon made his nails bury in the neck of the old man who was choking so badly to death. After the other criminals saw his vicious state which literally almost made them pee their pants as the aura that Jungkook was vibrating was literally comparable with the fire of hell when his chest was also slightly pounding with temper ruling him at the moment as he had enough of them. He was trying his best at turning himself positive but these people were simply making it hard for him to do that when they barged their negativity on him and he couldn't bear that. His un-controlled anger was hitting inside himself when he was almost about to take the life of the old man, just by choking him to death when all of a sudden another voice distracted his brain.