An Intimate Feeling (Part II)

"Megi, you look so cute!" I exclaimed.

"(Y/N/N)," he cooed.

I admired as I put the hood of the frog onesie on his head, Megumi waved his arms around and kept giggling, and when I leaned back to take a full view of him in the frog onesie, I thought I was going to faint from all his cuteness.

"I gotta show this to him," I muttered and carried Megumi running to the living room, "Mr Fushiguro! Sir!"

For a couple of weeks now, Toji offered me a job and a place to stay, and though I was hesitant at first, I knew I would be stupid to deny this offer when I was at a position where I was homeless. When I accepted it, he seemed genuinely pleased, and even though Megumi was too young to understand any of this, he too was very happy. Right after I agreed, Toji got his employees to collect my things from my old house and also purchased a new bed for me. He intended to empty out one of the used rooms, I suggested to share the room with Megumi instead since it would make sense for me to be closer to him as his nanny. Another reason was because I did not want to cause any more nuisance.

Ito was not happy as expected, and especially after he learnt that I would be living with Toji. He suggested to live with him, but he was already sharing his place with his three other mates, and there was no way I was going to babysit him and his friends.

So began my life with the Fushiguros, most of the time was taken with looking after Megumi, as well as cooking and doing chores when needed- Toji did try to persuade me that he got cleaners to do that, but I felt it was unnecessary and a waste of money when I could easily do it for him during Megumi's naptime. Any free time I got, usually a few evenings when Toji returned from work or a weekend, I tried to meet with Ito for a coffee or meal out, but to his regret, we hardly ever had sex because I would always say I was too tired.

"Mr Fushiguro!" I ran with silent Megumi in my arms.

"(Y/N)! Is everything okay?" Toji looked startled as his eyes searched around to see if there were any issues.

"Better than okay!" I held Megumi out in front of him, "Look how cute Megi looks!"

"Oh, is that all?" Toji relaxed and sat back down on the sofa.

"Mr Fushiguro, this is Megumi in a frog outfit!" I pushed Megumi closer to Toji, "How is that not cute to you?"

Both males stared at each other; Toji carefully looked at each aspect of the onesie, as if trying to figure why I found this cute and Megumi, on the other hand, emotionlessly stared back then bonked his father's head. Toji looked irritated and worse yet, Megumi turned to face me with a smile like he was proud of himself.

"Ahh!" I quickly tried to think of something to distract them, "Anyway, he looks so round and fluffy."

"(Y/N), because of how much you spoil him, he thinks he can get away with anything," Toji muttered.

"Noo, Megi will always be a sweetie, right?" I snuggled to him.

"Yesh!" Megi said.

"Hmph..." Toji still frowned.

"Oh wait, sir, hold him," I handed Megumi to him and took my phone out, "Smile!"

Both Fushiguros did not smile.

"Ah! You look so cute, Megi!" I stared at the picture, "This is definitely going to be framed!"

"Honestly, (Y/N), I can tell why he likes you so much," Toji chuckled, as he sat Megumi down on his leg.

"Hmm, what do you mean?"

"You give me all this attention, and he loves it."

"I love giving him all my attention, besides it's literally my job to do that," I laughed.