An Intimate Feeling (Part III)

"Mhhm..." I mumbled as I slowly began to wake up.

Snuggling myself closer to the heat, I groaned and continued to try fall asleep, but the tugging on my hair kept happening even as I tried to move away from it.

"(Y/N/N)," Megumi cooed quietly.

"Hmm not now," I moaned.

"Da," Megumi continued.

"Mhm... not now kid," I heard an irritated voice close to me.

Immediately I woke up. With Megumi laying on top of his dad, Toji and I had one arm holding Megumi to keep him secured from falling, more embarrassingly, Toji had his other arm around my waist as I laid on his side. My head was perfectly placed into the crook of his neck, and he was so close to me, I began to wonder how often my lips must have brushed against his skin. My eyes were then drawn to his lips and that attractive scar running across the corner. I was not sure how long I stared, but then I realised that Toji had been silently looking at me as well. When our eyes met, both of us were equally blushing.

"G-Good morning, sir," I softly spoke.

"Morning, (Y/N)," he replied.

After hearing him, I was taken aback and felt my cheeks become hot and flushed.

"What is it?" Toji noticed my reaction.

"You sound so nice," I said straight away.

"Oh?" Now it was his turn to become flustered.

"I'm sorry!"

"What about it sounds 'so nice' to you?"

"E-Eh... well... it's just your morning voice sounds husky and lazy... and it's kinda nice and cute..."

"That so?"

"Yeah..."

I was becoming more and more embarrassed, but for Toji, it seemed like he enjoyed and smirked at how openly I spoke about him.

"I'm sorry," I apologised again.

"Don't be, I'm glad you find me attractive when I'm at this age," he chuckled.

"You thought you weren't attractive at this age?!" I was bewildered, "Mr Fushiguro, that's gotta be a lie."

"Sorry, I was trying to be bashful."

We continued to smile at each other and when we fell silent, I noticed how I leaned closer to him and his arm around me tightened. But we both did not seem to mind nor care. We kept looking at each other, not moving away, until we felt a little someone crawl up Toji's body and sit on his face.

"(Y/N/N)," he pouted at me.

"Awwh good morning, sweet Megi!" I laughed.

I sat up straight and picked Megumi up before he suffocated his father. Toji looked disgruntled and glared back at his son but did not say anything, and instead sighed heavily.

"Sorry, sir," I muttered, "I guess Megi missed my attention."

"I can see."

Toji lazily sat up and looked at us, and though he sounded pissed-off, he did smile.

"I'll get breakfast started," I said.

With Megumi in my arms, I crawled out of bed and headed to the nursery room to change the child. Finally, away from Toji's eyes, I sighed in relief and slapped my cheek hard.

Get a grip of yourself (Y/N)! You can't be that person that gets attracted to someone else when you have a boyfriend... how would Ito feel... even if he was a prick last night, he's still my boyfriend... and I still like him...?