Loving Pain

Argh... My stomach hurts...

I immediately woke up.

Cramps! Unmistakably, it’s cramps.

I carefully lifted Toji’s arm off my waist, making sure not to wake the large sleepy-head. Removing my corner of the duvet, I lifted my ass and desperately prayed for what I knew I was going to find.

“Shit!” I hissed, staring at the vivid, darkened red stain on the bed sheet.

“Mhm... (Y/N)...” Toji grumbled.

“Fuck...”

Just as I was about to get up and remove the sheet, Toji pulled my arm, made me fall onto his chest and kissed me.

“Morning, Miss Messy-Bedhead darling,” he smiled.

“M-Morning.”

“Oi, what happened?” He frowned at my nervous face, as he stroked my cheek.

“Nothing! You go to sleep, I’m gonna do some chores and–” I quickly excused myself as got away from him.

“(Y/N), your panties...”

Shit... Shit. Shit. Fuck me. Shit.

I timidly looked at my bum and saw the same horrid, dried bloodstain.

“Sorry!” I exclaimed and sat back down, “I’m sorry! I’ll get it all changed immediately, just give me some time and I’ll quickly do the sheet, clean the bed and–”

“Hey, hey, calm down,” Toji sat up and rubbed my shoulder.

“I’m sorry, please don’t be mad.”

“Why would I be mad?”

“Guys normally get disgusted by it... Even Ito would get horrified and sicken when this happens.”

“(Y/N),” he gave a gentle smile, “I’m not some immature teen to get embarrassed and disgusted about something natural like you being on your period.”

“Still...” I curled into a ball with the blanket over me.

Toji pondered for a bit, then climbed out of bed, carried me in his arms with the duvet still around me, and took me to the bathroom.

“Sorry,” I muttered into the blanket, “It started earlier than usual.”

Toji simply kissed my head. Once we got into the bathroom, Toji got me to remove my blood-stained underwear, placing them into the laundry basket, and got me to take a shower. Whilst I was cleaning myself, Toji– after denying my pleas– removed the bed sheet, along with the duvet and pillow case covers, and began to sort washing them in the machine. In the midst of the warm water raining down from above, I felt immensely happy and loved for having someone like Toji.

He’s so sweet...

Shit! I ran out of pads!

“Toji!” I screamed out.

“(Y/N)!” He was quick to slam the door open, holding a half-dressed Megumi in his arms, “Everything okay?”

“Uhm yeah... I ran out of pads, could you get some?” I asked from the other side of the glass-door.

“Of course,” he sighed in relief knowing that I was not hurt.

“Could you get me the ones with wings and–”

“I’m not a kid (Y/N),” he waved his hand in the air, “I know what to get.”

“No, it’s just there’s a fair few–”