Two Of A Kind

“Darling, you ready?" Toji called out to me.

“Yeah! Give me a minute!”

Carrying Megumi on my hip as I hurried to where Toji was all ready to go, I strapped the child into his stroller and made him wear his hat.

“(Y/N/N), Nue,” Megumi’s stretched out his tiny arms for his bird plushie.

“Don’t worry, Megi, I haven’t forgotten,” I gave his toy and kissed his chubby cheek.

“(Y/N)... I... Uhm...” Toji began darting his eyes around us, “My scarf!”

“Your scarf?”

“Yes, could you get my scarf, please?”

“Hmm... Okay.”

I took his scarf from the coat stand and was going to hand it to him, until he lowered himself and waited for me. Understanding what the man wanted, I wrapped his scarf around his neck and let it hung down from his front. Smoothing out his collar and coat, I smiled up at him though curiously he still kept himself lowered to my level.

“Toji?”

“Don’t...” Toji looked embarrassed and cleared his throat, “Don’t I get a kiss?”

“Eh?”

“Little brat got a kiss when he asked for his toy... So... You know...” Toji muttered then became silent.

“You could’ve just asked directly,” I grinned.

“Well...”

Toji looked away to hide the red blush forming across his handsome face, and I tried hard not to laugh but it failed. He became even more embarrassed when he heard my giggle and immediately turned around to unlock the door. I quickly interwove my fingers with his and when he looked at me as he felt my touch, I tiptoed and pulled him down to kiss his lips. When I leaned away, Toji pulled me back and kissed me again for several more times, lowering his lips down to my neck and gifting me several more.

“Haha... Toji...” I giggled, “We gotta... leave...”

“In a bit...” He kissed my jaw and lips again.

“(Y/N/N).”

“That kid...”

I laughed at Toji’s sudden change in tone and pecked his nose, before returning to Megumi. Once we got ready, we headed outside for a day out where we had lunch and did some shopping.

“Mhm that was a nice restaurant, wasn’t it?” I commented as I hugged Toji’s arm.

“Yeah, a client recommended it actually.”

“I see.”

“Dada... Park!”

“Right, right.”

As Megumi wished for, we headed into the park where he played in the children’s playground and petted every dog on sight. Whilst Toji sat on a bench nearby scrolling through his phone, I sat beside Megumi as he played in the sandpit.

“(Y/N)!” I heard a young cry before a little someone hugged me tightly.

“Shoto?”

Clutching to my leg was a small child with fluffy, blonde hair and bright, golden eyes. He was a kid that I used to look after back when I used to work at the nursery before moving in with Toji and Megumi.

“(Y/N)! I missed you so, so, so much!” He cried and snuggled into my chest.

“Awh... Shoto, I missed you too,” I smiled and twirled his hair around my finger.