Be Selfish

(Toji's POV)

"There must be something," I nuzzled to her neck and gave her lots of kisses.

"Hmm... sir," (Y/N) muttered, "Megi will wake up..."

"Don't worry, he's still asleep."

Last night, Megumi slept in our bed and right now he was still curled up sleeping on the side of the bed whilst I held (Y/N) in my arms. She and I were already awake fairly early in the morning, and we did nothing but stare and smile at each other. Facing me as she rested her head on my arm, I could not help but gently poke her squashed cheek which made her giggle softly. And now, she tried her best not to burst out laughing as I kept planting kisses after kisses across her neck and cheek.

"Mphm... Toji," she whispered.

"I won't let go until you ask me for something."

"But sir, I honestly don't need anything."

"There must be something."

"Nope, I don't want anything," she kept insisting.

"Lies..." I grinned and slipped my hand under her vest to pinch her waist.

"Eeek!" She yelped then quickly covered her mouth when she realised she was loud.

"I know my darling wants something," I snuggled to her.

"Mphm... Haha..." she giggled and held my shoulders to push me away, "Sir, what's up with you this morning?"

"I don't know, I just wanna buy you something, treat you something, show you how much I love, and-"

"Dada!"

We both stopped and looked back to find a very annoyed Megumi frowning with furrowed eyebrows, as he climbed over (Y/N)'s waist and stared at both of us in disappointment. Then he fell in between us, crawled up to lie and sleep against her chest whilst having his back to me. And in mere seconds, he fell asleep.

"Did he just become a wall between us to stop talking?" I asked.

"Yup," she smiled and slipped his pacifier into his lips, "I think he was angry that we woke him up from his sleep."

"Seriously..."

Holding onto Megumi, she moved closer to me and rested her head on my arm again, smiling sweetly at me.

"Toji," she whispered, "I really don't want or need anything, I have everything I need right here in this bed: little Megumi and you, sir."

I reached for the back of her head and pressed my lips on hers to kiss her.

"Hmph!" Megumi grunted in annoyance being squashed between us as he was furiously sucking on his pacifier.

(Y/N) chuckled at this and slept in a curled position to give Megumi some space and still nuzzled her face into my shoulders.

One thing I learnt about (Y/N) was how selfless she was, but I wish she was not always like that. Not once had she ever asked for anything from me, apart from grocery shopping or things needed for home, she never wanted something for herself. The only time she ever begged for something from me was when she wanted to buy a lion onesie for Megumi. After I bought that, she immediately got the kid to wear it, made him roar as she took lots of pictures and videos. Both she and Megumi looked incredibly happy, which made me happy, but it also made me wonder if there was something she wanted that I could give specially to her.

After we finally decided to wake up and have breakfast, we were all in the living room. I was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper, occasionally lowering my eyes down to the floor where (Y/N) was playing and hugging Megumi. Both were laughing and smiling as she laid on her back and picked Megumi up who would be clapping and exclaiming to go higher. No words existed that could describe how I felt seeing my young child in the arms of the woman I fell deeply in love with.