White Christmas

“Aah...”

“(Y/N),” Toji muttered my name into my ear.

“You woke me up... Haaahn,” I moaned when I felt his hand grab my ass.

“Merry Christmas, darling,” he wished me.

“Haha, merry Christmas to you too,” I reached up and kissed his scar.

“Let’s have sex.”

“Ha! Toji!” I exclaimed, “So openly blunt!”

“What can I say,” he nuzzled into my neck, “I’m a man with needs.”

“Desperate needs,” I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips, “Go on, sir.”

“I’m gonna make you–”

“(Y/N/N)!”

I smiled at the immediate frowning, disappointed Toji.

“Toji?”

He fell onto me, and gave a low displeased grunt into my breasts.

“Toji...” I smiled as I brushed his hair back.

“Hmmm...” He raised his head and looked at me, “I know, I know. I’ll get him.”

Toji went ahead, and I put on his t-shirt then climbed back to bed. Toji then returned with a happy Megumi.

“Merry Christmas, Megi!” I excitedly said and stretched my arms out to him.

“(Y/N/N)!” Megumi followed the same suit as he reached out to me.

Toji gave Megumi to me and watched as his tiny kid and I pampered one another with hugs and kisses.

“Ohhh, you’re so warm, Megi!” I rubbed my face against his.

“Yesh!”

“I’m pretty warm too,” Toji pouted beside me.

“Awwh, Toji!” I grinned and climbed onto his lap, “I’d say you’re hot.”

“You too, (Y/N),” he smirked.

***

We celebrated the day by watching Christmas movies, opening presents (apart from one specific present that Toji had said I should only open after Megumi was put to bed), eating Christmas dinner and cake.

The strawberry cream cake that I baked was an absolute success that Megumi wanted to eat more slices even though his stomach was visibly filled.

“Megi, you’re full,” I explained as I poked his tummy that peeked out through his polar bear onesie.

“(Y/N/N),” he whined.

“Brat, listen to her,” Toji grinned whilst drinking his wine, “You’re full and sleepy too.”

“Dada!” He furrowed his eyebrows, glaring back at his father who was right.

“Megi, let’s sleep, and we’ll eat some cake tomorrow, okay,” I suggested, “Let’s eat lots of cake together!”

“Megi and (Y/N/N)?” Megumi whimpered.

“And Daddy too,” I added.

“Kah!” Toji choked on his drink and began to cough.

“Toji, you okay?” I handed him a napkin.

“Y-Yeah,” his eyes looked elsewhere from me, but I could see his reddened face.

“Hmm Dada too,” Megumi accepted my offer.

“Yay, now let’s get ready for bed!”

Whilst Toji and I helped to put Megumi to bed, I noticed Toji being strangely quiet and thinking hard to himself.