Cookies and Kon

“(Y/N/N)! DADA!” Megumi cried loudly from his nursery.

“Tch... How?” Toji grunted.

Currently, Toji had me trapped between his arms whilst I sat on the kitchen counter. It was night time, past Megumi’s bed time, so Toji wanted to fool around, but instead of waiting until we got to our bedroom, Toji pushed me against the counter and picked me up to sit on it. Just few moments ago, Toji had his big hand cupping my cheek, his finger slowly tracing down my jaw until I felt his thumb pressing down on my bottom lip.

“Hey, can you kiss me, (Y/N)?” He murmured.

“Oh? Since when did the great Toji ask for kisses, instead of stealing them?” I teased him but nonetheless leaned towards him.

“Since right now,” he replied, “Right in this very moment, I want you to kiss me.”

“And if I say ‘no’?” I whispered.

“Don’t make me beg, (Y/N)...”

We both inched closer to one another. My arm around his broad shoulders as I arched my back to reach his tall figure and he, with his arm around my waist, slightly bent down so to lessen the distance between us. I felt his heavy breath on me, making my skin prickle with goosebumps in excitement of just kissing the man in front. And in nano-moments where I would have pressed my lips on his, we then heard Megumi cry for both of us.

“(Y/N/N)!” He cried again.

“Come on then, daddy,” I smiled, hopping off the counter and grabbing his hand.

“S-Sure...” He stuttered.

I pulled the silent man as we headed to the nursery room, where the child continued to cry in his cot. Switching the lights on, I immediately rushed to pick up Megumi who was waving his tiny arms to me.

“Awh... Megi, sweetie,” I rubbed his back, “What happened?”

“Kon!” He wept, “I lost Kon!”

“Where did you last have your toy?” Toji sighed.

“Me and Kon watched Up and I was hugging him,” he continued to cry on my top.

“And after that?”

“I don’t know!” Megumi wept louder.

“Toji, if he knew where he last left Kon, he wouldn’t be crying,” I raised an eyebrow at the tall man.

“I was just wondering...” he grunted, “Thought he might remember.”

“Awh, Toji I was just teasing.”

Still carrying Megumi in my arms, I stood by Toji and tiptoed so that I could kiss his cheek, but before my lips made contact, Megumi pushed his small hand in between us and stopped the kiss.

“Oi, little brat!” Toji frowned down at him.

“Kon first!” He puffed his cheeks out and gave the biggest pout.

“Ahh! Megi you’re so cute!” I exclaimed and kissed his cheek.

“(Y/N)!” Toji looked upset that his kiss was stolen by his son.

“Let’s find his little doggy, hm?” I walked towards the living room.

“Fine,” he sighed and followed behind me.

I turned around to give him a flying kiss, which made the man who was past his mid-thirties blush like a high school kid, speed walk past us to the living room and crouched down to check under the couch for Megumi’s dog plushie. Megi and Toji were both looking under every furniture whilst I checked in the edges of the couch. My hands dug into the edges, feeling around for something soft and fluffy. I was so absorbed in searching for Kon, that I did not notice Toji hovering behind me.