Chapter 5

Ally P.O.V

I wake up and the girls are already getting ready.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up? ", I ask them.

"We are in a hurry too you know ", said Dinah.

I change into a simple white shirt and skinny jeans. I go downstairs and make breakfast for them. I decided on waffles. I put them on the toaster and waited. When the bell rang I grabbed them and served them on plates. I called the girls and they came to eat and then we headed to school in my car.

Camila P.O.V

We have an assembly that is going to last until 4th period. It's about college and stuff. Me and the girls are sitting together. We try to pay attention but it's so boring. We are on the very back of the assembly. Dinah passed out about 20 minutes ago. Normani is playing with games on her phone. Ally is reading a dusty old book and Lauren is taking pictures of Dinah asleep.

The bell rings and everyone gets out the assembly room. The day got cutoff shorter so we go to Ally's car.

Why is there so many people gathered around her car ?

We start walking slower to her car and then we stop instantly dead on our tracks.

"Guys ? ", I ask for an explanation.

They all shush me and I look back at the car. The guy in the middle ?

Who is he? Oh no.

It can't be him.

Why him?!?!

Out of ALL the bullies that bully us it had to be Him. I see one of his friends give him something. Oh shit it's a baseball bat. Is he going to- my thoughts got interrupted by glass breaking everywhere. Ally let out a small scream. We all instantly covered her mouth. He looked over at us and so did everyone else. He then started running towards us. I grabbed Lauren's hand and started running in the opposite direction. Normani grabbed Dinah's as well and we followed Ally.

"To the forest !", Ally yelled.

Damn Ally runs fastl.

In a couple of seconds we lost her.

I FUCKING HATE AUSTIN MAHONE!!!

A/N:Ally where you go girl?