Chapter 20

A/N: Yo I have so many fucking characters and I have decided I will not be doing pov for everyone UNLESS I HAVE TO.
-----------------------------------------

Clarke holds back tears, she glares at Alejandra. "You do know why right?! This is all your fault. All you care about is your damn reputation!", Clarke yells. Alejandra keeps her gaze low, almost afraid of what will happen if she looks at the angered girl. Clarke is right though, Alejandra does know why Lexa is doing this.

It all had started when Alejandra found out about the clandestine love that had been occurring with the Wolf and the Vampire. At the same time Alejandra had found out about her daughter's secret crush for the human wolf. Infuriated with this she decided to take her anger out between both lovers. With Octavia, she had prohibited her to return into the village. As for Clarke and Lexa, she had a meeting with the Vampire leader, though that wasn't the only problem that had been happening between the wolves and the vampires. Many times, Wolves and Vampires had been attacking each other for no apparent reason. This is where the Peace treaty was introduced, No one shall cross the borders designated for their respective kind. When this was passed Clarke and Lexa were forced to be apart for a long time.

Clarke has the powers of sensing what others are feeling. This is how she knew what had happened, she felt Lexa in her heart.

Alejandra stays quiet. "Meeting is over. Do what I told you all to do and be alert for some more news", she finally says. She walks out of the hut. Meanwhile Ally seems very confused on what just happened, she seems to be putting things together she walks out too and heads home. Clarke stands there for a few seconds and tries to calm herself down she exits the hut and walks into the Forrest.
------------------------------------------------
"CAMILA, DONT YOU DARE EAT THAT BANANA OFF THE FUCKING FLOOR!", Lauren yells at her girlfriend as she points a nerf gun to her.

"LO, ITS FINE ITS NOT DIRTY", Camila says as she lifts the Banana off the floor. She is about to bite it when she feels a pain in the eye. "DID YOU JUST SHOOT ME IN THE EYE!?".

Lauren and Camila have been dating for a week now, it really hasn't been anything different, well except for the stolen kisses and the cute flirting. Right now they are in the kitchen, they had been playing with nerf guns and Camila suggested a break to get a snack, she grabbed a banana and peeled it, she didn't expect Lauren to come running into her causing the banana to fall on the floor. After Lauren laughing hysterically at a pouty Camila they had approached this situation.

"Camz, that is so unhygienic, you could seriously get sick. We always track mud in the house and we walk barefoot. You could get a disease in the mouth or even worse an internal disease caused by bacteria and your bod-", her rambling words were cut off when she felt something pressing on to her lips. At first she thought it would be a cute gesture by Camila by cutting her off by kissing her. But no. Camila cut her off, by pressing the banana to her lips. "CAMZ!", Lauren groans. Now it's Camila's turn to laugh. "I'm going to go wash my mouth, which you should also and throw that away AND when I come back I'm going to get you.", Lauren says to Camila.

"Okay but before you go, you want to, I don't know, swap the 'bacteria' with me?", Camila says as she makes air quotes when she mentions bacteria. "Ugh, fine, just quick", Lauren reaches and gives Camila a quick peck and hurries off.
----------------------------------------------------

Normani anxiously waits for Dinah as she goes for more Popcorn at the movie theater, she decides to go on her phone when she sees three girls whispering things to each other a couple seats next to her. She frowns when she sees one of the girls point towards her says something else and all her friends laugh. "Hey Babe, I'm back, so our popcorn has a lot of butter now, I literally had to beg the cashier for more, she was kind of laughing at me but I didn't care I just wanted butter, like damn cmon now.", Dinah looks up to see her date not paying attention to her, instead Normani is glaring at the girls. "What's wrong?", Dinah asks. Normani shrugs and starts to feel self conscious about herself. Dinah notices and puts her arm protectively around Normani.

Dinah whistles at the girls. "Hey, hey, you, yes you all of you little shits, got a problem or something? Turn the fuck around before I get up and beat the crap out of all of you", Dinah says. One of the girls stands up challenging  Dinah, but when Dinah stands up she was way taller than her, when the girl sees she sits down. "That's what I fucking thought", she says as she sits down too. When she turns back to Normani and sees the girl smiling so wide. "Thanks", Normani says as she puts Dinah's arm around her and leans into her resting her head softly on her chest. Dinah just kisses Normani's forehead. The movie starts and they enjoy each other's company.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N: I was going to make it 1000 words but I'm tired and have school tomorrow. Enjoy! Sorry for the long wait. Also expect some changes soon as in the title of the book and the cover. Sorry for grammar, I do this on my iPad and phone so auto correct is a bitch.
Ig:yxung_jauregui
Tumblr: stuck-in-the-staars