Chapter 19

Camila POV

"I'm sorry, I'm just very overwhelmed, I've had these feelings for a while and its just amazing that you feel the same way", I explain to Lauren.

"Let's take things slow, I don't want to rush into this and things are pretty hectic right now with Mani, Raven and Octavia.", Lauren says.

I nod and give her a quick peck on the lips. She smiles and lifts me up from the waist.

"I'm so happy", she says.

"Me too", I smile.

Ally POV

Ok, things are very fucking crazy right now. During the challenge the leader of the vampire sent an army to ambush us. Alejandra sent guards to protect the people of the village and they took the kids to a basement. Meanwhile every pack fought the army, no one was ready for this ambush so we lost a lot of people. Zayn and Niall got hurt really badly luckily no one of my pack got hurt that much except for Normani, she was already going through the challenge so she ended up in a coma for 2 weeks, she is okay now, Dinah is taking care of her at the house.

I am currently on my way to the Main Hall, Alejandra had sent for the leaders of the surviving packs to a meeting. As I enter I see everyone very serious and mad. Raven and Octavia are there and they are speaking to Alejandra. After a few moments Alejandra speaks.

"Thank you all for coming to this meeting, due to recent unfortunate events my decision on Octavia's place in this village has changed." She pauses and looks around. "Octavia stays and she will be a warrior". Everyone nods their heads and some clap. "The Vampires have ambushed us breaking every statement in the peace treaty so that means we are at war. We have done some investigating and many sources have stated that the leader of them has changed."

A sudden burst of chaos erupts and everyone is yelling many things in anger.

"What?!"

"How?!"

"This is bullshit!"

May more people exclaimed.

"Silence!", Alejandra yells. "I understand your frustration, we must stay together, we need to train every day"

"Wait who's the new leader of the vampires?", someone asks.

All of a sudden a blonde curly haired girl walks in. Everyone opens path for her, almost like they're afraid or disgusted. She walks slowly, but firmly straight up to Alejandra's face. Blonde girls looks mad and their is tears forming in her eyes.

"It's her, isn't it Alejandra?", blonde girl says as her voice cracks full of emotion. Alejandra backs up.

"Yes Clarke....... It's Lexa".

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N: muahahaha. Sorry! I just had to. I miss Lexa too much.
Anywho.
My fan account isn't the one I posted in the last chapter, 😅 that's my wattpad.

Instagram(fan account): yxung_jauregui
Tumblr: stuck-in-the-staars