Chapter 18

Normani POV
"Mani wake up". I hear a voice say.

I'm in a deep sleep and I don't know how to wake up.

"Please Normani wake up, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. If I would have just controlled my jealousy none of this would've happened", says the voice.

Who is it?

I hear light sobs of crying and then I feel something on my cheek. It's a tear.
What happened? I try to move my hands but I can't.

"I've always liked you Mani. I just didn't want to screw things up. You were my best friend you know. I couldn't just come out and tell you. I didn't know you felt the same. But please now that I know come back. Please don't leave me with this feeling of regret." they continue crying.

Dinah? Oh my god. I try to say something but I can't my voice is shut.

'I have liked you since the day we first met. Remember? 7th grade. Austin was being a little racist bitch. Telling you to give up your seat in the bus to him.' She pauses and laughs to herself. 'And then I stood up and told him to leave you alone. But he didn't listen and continued, and then he wasn't paying attention so chancho told me to to tie his shoelaces together. And I did, so when the driver told him to find another seat he fell and he crashed his face on the floor. He was so mad and he said he was going to bully all of us forever.' She sighs. 'It was totally worth it, you are worth it' she whispers.

I hear a faint knock on a door. "Hey, how is she doing?", Lauren says.

"She is still the same way. She hasn't woken up.", Dinah replies.

"Alejandra is leading the troops to the meet, I can't believe the blood suckers ambushed us", Lauren says.

"I swear when I get my hands on the leader I will make him or her pay for what they did to Mani", Dinah growls.

I need to wake up.

"D-Dinah", I barely whisper.

"Shhh. Did you hear that?" Dinah says.

"Dinah", I say firmly opening my eyes.

Dinah rushes to my side and she stars sobbing. She moved a strand of my hair out my face and places it behind my ear. She hovers above me while her tears fall on me. I turn to Lauren and she's crying too.

"Mani", Dinah whispers.

I smile weakly and she smiles back.

"Hi", I say. She gives me a bone crushing hug.

"I'm going to get the doctor", Lauren says as she leaves.

"Dinah-", she cuts me off. "Shh", she says.

"But-"

"You're really awake" She gulps.

I'm about to say something else when I feel a pair of soft lips against mine. At first I'm shocked but I give in. We pull back when air is necessary.

Dinah rests her forehead against mine and I could feel her shaky breath.

"I'm never letting you go", She says.

"Don't let me get away", I reply.

We hear someone clear their throat and we both turn to find Lauren and Camila looking at us with smirks on their faces.

"Look who finally stopped being a wuss", Camila said.

"Unlike someone I know who won't confess their love for a certain Cuban beauty...or should I say Cuban BOOTY", Dinah says.

Camila blushes and Lauren does too.

They both cough awkwardly

Dinah leans in to whisper in my ear.

"They Kissed awhile ago and they are so awkward about it", I nod and chuckel.

/////////////////////////////////////////

A/N: I'm horrible.

I have writters block and my problems are not making this easier.

I'm lonely. I'm Stressed. I'm Depressed.

I kinda really hate life right now.
but yeah y'all probably don't care lol.haha

Well goodnight. or morning. or if anyone is even keeping up with this story. Thanks. love you.

Twitter: its_leslyee
Ig:cabello_jauregui11
tumblr:stuck-in-the-staars
kik:leslyemartinez