Chapter 15

Normani P.O.V
Oh shit. I turn around and see a girl around my age. Half naked. She looks kinda intimidating. Wait is she a werewolf ? How did she link to my head ?
"Sorry, that was kinda weird. Let me rephrase that. It's actually my home. But I mean I wouldn't mind company once in awhile ", Mystery girl says. She is wearing black basketball shorts and a Nike sports bra. She is skinny but has a toned body. I mean I think this girl had better abs then me. And if you not aware. I have some pretty good abs.
"Of course I will also appreciate if you came back with clothes next time ", she chuckled. She smiles and gestures my naked body.
"I mean not that I'm complaining or anything ", she smirks.

I laugh.
"Normani ", I present myself extending my arm.
"Octavia ", She says shaking my arm.
"I'll go get dressed and then we can talk, my clothes are right behind you ", I point behind her.
"Sure ", she says, "Nice tattoos by the way ".

I freeze. "Thanks ".
After I put on my clothes I turn to her.
"So.... This is your home ? ", I ask.
"Actually, the inside. ", she says gesturing to the cave wall.
"Huh ? ", I raise my eyebrow.
"Come on in ", she says. She removes a rock and a door opens. She gestures me to go in first and I walk inside.

I stare in awe.
"What the fuck. ", I say, I walk around touching the painted walls.
"You like it ? Before everything went to hell, I build this place as an emergency spot, I had construction workers build me rooms, shower, a gym, ", she pauses, "jacuzzi ", she says wiggling her eyebrows smiling.
"And now I live in a solar paneled cave with free wifi ", she says she sits on a red couch in the living room.
"This is so cool ", I say.
"Wait, I have a question. How did you talk to me outside ? " I ask.
"Cuz I'm a wolf ", she stands up, "just like you ", she says.
"But wait, I thought everyone had a pack and lived in the camp. You don't even have the tattoos. ", I state.
"Yeah that's the hell part. I was born a wolf. ", she says.
"From human parents. ", she says. I was about to speak but she speaks first.
"As you might now, the only 3 ways to be a wolf is to bitten, chosen, or born. But by wolf parents. So I weirdo me was born a wolf by human parents. I didn't start showing powers until last year. My parents were extremely rich and didn't really care for me. They just gave me money. So I build this place. It was only for emergencies. But then one day. I was home with my parents when all of a sudden we hear a window break. People were robbing us. Gun in hand and everything. They took everything and after they shot both of my parents and I attacked them. I wasn't very strong back then so they hit me on the head. I was dizzy so they took the opportunity and left. When I was fine I grabbed all the money my dad had in a safe and ran away. I was walking through the woods when I found your camp. A girl named Raven helped me and lead to your leader.
Alejandra. She didn't want me there. She said I could only stay there for a week. I got better and had to leave. Raven was crying. I didn't belong there. I don't belong anywhere. ", she says. She takes a sip off a wine bottle and offers me some. I take it and drink some too.

"Damn ", I say.

"Damn indeed ", she says.

"I'm sure I can get you in a pack ", I say.

"Alejandra would never agree, she practically kicked me out of there. ", she says.

"Cmon lets give it a try. You got nothing to lose, now you are stronger and can help around. I'm sure she needs more warriors. ", I say.

"Okay Ms. Let me help you. We'll go. But in the morning cuz I'm exhausted. ", she says as she groans and leaps in to a hammock.
"It's late there is a room by the bathroom. There is a grey shirt and cargo pants and a white shirt so you can sleep in. And I'll see you in the morning. ", she covers herself in a blanket and groans.

I laugh and go into the room. I get myself ready for bed and I fall asleep.
-----------------------------------

A/N: OMFG GUYS I AM EXTREMELY SORRY. I AM SO FUCKING LAZY.
Okay so first things first. I have been busy working on 2 other Fics and this one also. I swear I have more in store for you guys. Okay secondly I added Octavia from the 100 and Raven also because if I'm being honest they are extremely bad ass. I also may or may not ship Octaven. But anywho. I am so sorry.

CAMREN AND NORMINAH IS HAPPENING REALLY SOON. I PROMISE.

If you guys want to idk maybe follow me on tumblr that would me nice.
My tumblr : stuck-in-the-staars.
So yeah peace out and may the odds be ever in your favor.
(Wtf why, really ? I'm so stupid)
LOVE YOU.