Chapter 14

Lauren POV

So Zayn asked me out on a date. I mean it's like, he is not ugly, but I also am not attracted to him. So like here's the thing. I don't like turning boys down, so I might as well give Zayn a shot. So he said he'll pick me up at 5 and its 4. Oh my god I need to get dressed. What should I wear !?
I'll ask Camila.
"Camz !", I yell from my room.
"What ?", she yells back.
"Come in here !", I say.
She walks in opening the door.
"What ?" , she says.
"Help me pick out what to wear for Zayn's date", I say.
"Um, I can't, I have to be somewhere, um I, uh have, to.... I have to organize my bows !", she says snapping her fingers.
"But you did that like an hour ago ", I say.
"Yeah, but I'm going to the mall today, and I'm going to buy some more. ", she says.
"Oh. ", I say. I stand up and grab her shoulders. "Then I'll go with you, then I could buy something to wear. " I say and grab my wallet.
"No ! ", she yells.
"No ? ", I ask.
"I, um, uh, I need to leave. ", and she walks out my room.
Okay that was weird. Oh well I'll just put on some jeans and a shirt.
**30 minutes later**

*knock, knock*

I open the door to find Zayn in a black tuxedo.
"Um ?", I say.
"Hello ?", he says.
"I didn't know I was supposed to dress fancy ", I say.
"Oh yeah, you were. So now this is kinda awkward. ", he says. "Maybe some other time ", he says.
And with that he walks away. As I'm about to close the door, I see him knock on our neighbors door. Our neighbors are a pack of 4 girls. The door opens and there stands Perrie with a long dress.
I guess Zayn is a fuckboy. I'm not even mad. Boo okay I don't give a fuck.
I walk back in the house and go into the kitchen. I see Camila putting popcorn in the microwave.
"What happened ?", she asks.
"Oh nothing, I didnt feel like going ", I say.
"Oh. ", Camila says.
"Can I join you, with your movie marathon, I know your about to have one since your carrying 4 bags of popcorn on each hand .", I say giggling. She smiles and nods.
"But only, if you order and pay for the pizza ", she says.
"Pineapples and pepperoni ?" I say as I reach for my phone.
" You know me so well ", says Camila. We laugh and we go upstairs to her room.

Normani POV

I'm here by the lake. Just thinking about my life. And how fucked up it is. I touch the water. It's pretty warm so I decide to go in. I leave my clothes on a rock and I dive in. I see a small waterfall and I swim to it. But then I see a small cave beyond the water fall so decide to explore. It's a nice place here. Ill make this my hideout.
Our hideout.
Fuck.

A/N : hi. Um it's summer. I will probably be updating more often. And yeah.
So if u guys want to skip this or whatever but if u guys like ever need someone to talk to or just need someone to listen I'm right here. I know life is not easy and some people go through some really tough shit. But just know that you are not alone. You guys can message me. I'm right here.
I love you guys.