Story time

SO. EVERYTHING STARTED MONDAY

my local radio station announced that Dinah will be coming on Wednesday to my town and I was so happy and we had to call in and stuff at 7 10 and 8 10 at night.

the first day I didn't get in, I was not so sad. I still had one day left right ? Well the next day I had a soccer game at 6:30 and I couldn't call cuz I was on the field so I only had two more chances at 8:10 and at 9:10. I didn't get thru in neither and I was hellaaaaa sad I started crying and I fell asleep crying. And I woke up and my friend found out about this other radio station contest that was in the morning I literally woke up @ 6 a.m and I WON. I WAS SO HAPPY.

My friend and I got there around 4 and she came like at 6 it was worth the wait tho. They took us to this room and it was a small group maybe 15 people and THEN SHE WALKED THRU THE DOOR SNAPCHATTING US. IT as the most amazing thing ever. They told us to ask questions and my dumbass just BLANKED TF OUT and I had no idea what to ask her so I just watched people talk to her with my anti social ass. The people behind me started playing Dancing like a white girl. This one little girl was crying and hyperventilating and Dinah told her to come up to the stage and she hugged her and signed her seventeen magazine. Dinah did interact a lot with my friend tho. One of the questions asked was where do you see fifth harmony this time around next year ? And my friend said 5h3 and Dinah laughed. she's so cute, she rapped, she made us get on stage to teach the choreo for Work from home. HER LAUGH IS SO ADORABLE. it was AMAZING.

SHE SIGNED MY HAT AND SHE PUT HER ARM AROUND ME FOR THE PICTURE. (SHE ALSO FUCKING LIKED MY PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM  THE NEXT DAY ABOUT THE SIGNED HAT, I WAS AT SCHOOL COMING OUT OF MY 6th AND I TURN MY PHONE ON AND THERE IS A BUNCH OF LIKES FROM PEOPLE I DIDNT KNOW AND I SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO CHECK THE LIKES AND BAM 💥. DINAHJANE97 WITH THE DAMN VERIFIED THINGY AND I STARTED  CRYING 😭😭😭)

BEST DAY EVERRRRR

1 DOWN 4 TO GO