Chapter 7

Ally P.O.V
I wake up in a small room. I look around me and I see Normani and the rest of the girls on the floor. There is torches around us.
"Girls wake up ", I say. I shake them and they wake up.
"Where are we ? ", says Normani.
"I don't know ", I say. I get up and I see that our bags are on the floor by us. We grab them and I feel my neck.
I grab the medallion and I look at it. It's glowing. Like its so bright.
"We have to get out of here ", says Lauren. We open the curtain that was used as a "door" for the room. When we walk outside and we see several small huts around.
"Hello ?! ", I yell. Nothing.
We look inside the huts and they are empty.
"Guys this is weird ", says Camila.
"Hello Ladies ", a woman said. We turn around and it's the school librarian.
"You might be wondering what you are doing here, and why there is small huts around you. All your questions will be answered I promise you ", she then turns to me and starts talking again. "Ally you have the book and the medallion ? ", I nod.
"I have the book in my bag ", I say. I grab the medallion from my neck and show it to her.
"Why is it glowing Ally ? ", asks Dinah.
"I don't know Dinah ", I answer. The librarian smiles at me.
"Okay girls sit down a bit. You might not believe what I'm about to tell you... But Ally Werewolves are real. ", she says. "That medallion chose you to be the leader of your pack. ", she says. I stare at her in shock.
"Is this a joke? ", I say. She shakes her head. "But that's impossible ", I say. This can't be real. It's a myth.
"But I'm not a werewolf ", I tell her.
"You will be soon, along with your friends ", she says.
"Woah, wait what ?", I say.
"It choose you for a reason, Ally ", says the librarian.
I turn to the girls and they looked scared.
"What if I don't want to become a werewolf ? ", I ask her.
"You and your friends are already in the process of turning into one ", says the librarian. As she says that I see Camila faint and fall to the ground. I run towards her.
"Camila ! ", I yell. I turn to the librarian.
"She is fine, nothing bad will happen.... We are all family now ", she says.
" We ? ", I ask. She nods.
"I am one, along with several other people from town ", she says.
Dinah falls to the ground.
"Everything will be clearer when you guys wake up ", she says.
Lauren falls.
"We'll wait for you guys here ", she says. She points to the huts. "I'll be in one of these, ask for me when you wake up, my name is Alejandra ", she says.
Normani falls.
"Why me ? ", I ask Alejandra.
"You'll find out soon ", says Alejandra. It's my turn. I fall to the ground and the last thing I see is the medallion shine even more brighter than before.

I'll update sooner. 😄