Chapter 1: Our Love

"Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heartbeat with mine
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blind?

We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are, by my side

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am, with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me
Open arms"

A dark haired, charismatic man heard an enticing voice sing, and oh how well he knew this voice. "Sometimes I wonder why did you choose to be a drummer and not a singer." He said. "Well if I did, then you would be nowhere." The voice answered back with a giggle. "Right. Makes a lot of sense." The man said nodding his head. He slowly made his way into the room where the bearer of the voice was relaxing.

Inside the spacious room, was a beautiful brunette reading, "The Tempest". On her left was her drum set. She was indeed a very skilled drummer. On her right was photo frame of a picture of her with "THE" Iron Man. Imagine getting to click a picture with "THE" Iron man.

"So, what bring your here Jungkook?" She asked. "Boredom. I want to read that book. This is the fourth time you are reading it. When will you lend it to me?" Jungkook asked. "When I feel bored of it." She replied. "You are such an annoying creature Mia." He said. "I wouldn't disagree." Mia replied turning towards him, displaying her perfect facial features. What a beauty she was!

"So, you accept that you are annoying?" Jungkook asked. "Um.....Maybe yes and Maybe no." Mia replied after pretending to think hard. They both chuckled after her answer. Jungkook kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you Mia." She smiled and whispered back, "I love you too crackhead." "Alright let's go, Taehyung hyung wants to go to an amusement park. Wanna join?" Jungkook asked. "I already said a major 'yes' to being your girlfriend, this is nothing compared to that, so, yeah sure why not." Mia said.

Mia got off her lazy chair and went to her dressing room to get ready. "Blue vs. Green. Which should I wear? Damn this is hard!! Wait I wore the blue a week ago, so I will wear the green." Finally deciding on what she wants to wear, she changed into her green shimmering, crop layered speghetti top and a rose-print silk trousers. She adorned her feet with a Chanel Ladybug Sandals and her bare neck with a daisy pendant and matching leafy earrings resting on her ears. Well something looked empty. Of course her arm. She clipped in a daisy bracelet to match the charm. She dressed her hair into a bun and her forehead was being hidden by her short bangs. She applied some red lipstick and lavender blush to add some finishing touch. Still not cute. Then she had an idea and tied a red bow to her head. Perfect!! Now she looked cute and pretty.

Once she was done dressing, she went to the living room of the dorm where the boys were waiting. Oh if you are wondering who these boys were, well lemme tell you. These boys were the biggest harmony group of New York, BTS and Mia was their official drummer. Jungkook was one of the members of BTS and he had been dating Mia since the past year.

"Am ready boys." Mia said announcing her presence. The boys turn around and were awe struck at how pretty and cute Mia looked. "Babe, you are looking so pretty." Jungkook commented. "Thanks." Mia said smiling at him. "Alright then. Amusement park, here we come." Taehyung yelled in excitement.  The room was filled with chuckles as they made their way to the front door.

They all got into a black Porsche and Taehyung, being the one who suggested the idea of a visit to the amusement park, volunteered to drive. They swiftly clipped in the seat belt as the hand break was lifted and the car started accelerating. As soon as they were out of the dorm, the gates closed automatically (the power of tech).

"We want music! We want music!!" Mia and Jimin cheered. "Alright alright you two!! Here take the aux." Namjoon, who was seated beside Taehyung, said handing them the aux. Mia plugged it into phone. After one whole minute of deciding, she played a very touching song, "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.
"I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more."
She and Jimin sang along to the chorus in the most angelic voices as the other swayed their heads.

Then she played "Fireworks" by Katy Perry.
"'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"
As you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe."
Everyone sang along to the chorus. This was their favorite go to song. It was almost as if listening to a concert. That's how beautiful they all sounded.

"My heart's a stereo 
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo"
Jimin sang along, vibin' to his favourite song, "Stereo Hearts". 

Before she could play another song, they arrived at the amusement park. The car jolted at a perfect space in parking lot. They all slowly clipped out their seat belts and got down the car. At the amusement park, there were unusually many people. Jungkook was very shy around people on the other hand, Mia loved meeting people. Although they were completely opposite, their love was genuine and real. 

Mia was running around unable to wait to go on a ride. Jungkook got pissed at how carefree she was and how scared he was. A sudden tight hold on her wrist, made Mia look back to see Jungkook dragging her somewhere. They were now standing in a cozy and crowdless corner of the amusement park. "Everything alright Jungkook?" Mia asked. "Yes, I just wanted to tell you, I am feeling vey nervous, so let's not go on rides." Jungkook said. "What?? No rides?? Then coming to the amusement park is a waste. Let's do one thing, I shall ride on the roller coaster, the ship and the splash train, after that no more rides. And while am on the rides, you can stroll around through the corners." Mia suggested. 

"I said no rides, then no rides." Jungkook said getting a little angry.  "What's wrong with you?" Mia asked. "I get it. You want freedom to do what you want. But if you love me you can compromise that freedom for me. Only if you really love me." Jungkook said. Mia scoffed and replied, "First of all, why should I compromise on my freedom and second, I can't believe this stupid belief of yours is making you doubt my love for you." "It's not a stupid belief it's a genuine one." He said. "Alright then, you stay here with your belief while I just find sometime away from you." Mia said annoyed and left from there. 

She walked around with her head down. All of a sudden, she bumped into someone. "I am so sorr-" "Hello darling, how can I help you?" the guy said interrupting her. This guy looked like some divine super being with jet black, silky hair and must say, a perfectly carved face. He was holding a scepter in his left hand which seemed to have a glowing rock in it. Mia was so shocked seeing him that she didn't respond to his question. "You have a heart dear." he said and gently tapped the scepter at her heart.