Chapter 3: A Worried Heart

Previously on My King or The King

...... "I hope the mission works out." Mia said. "It will dear. It will." Loki said as an evil smile crawled up his lips. .....

      While Mia was busy getting familiar with Loki's plans, the person she left behind when she went with Loki, was in his deepest worries. It had been an hour since Mia had ventured on her own. Jungkook was now worried sick. 'Where the hell is she?' He wondered. He walked around looking for her everywhere he could. The others just came down the rides and noticed a worried Jungkook.

"Everything alright Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. "No Hyung." He replied. "Wae? What happened?" Jin asked. "Hyung, Mia, she is nowhere." Jungkook said as a lone tear escaped his eyes. If it were within his will, it would have still been in his eye. "Oh My God!! Tell us what happened." Jimin asked. Jungkook told them every single detail. "Damn!! She was really pissed." Taehyung said. "It's ok Jungkook I am sure she is still somewhere relaxing her mind." Hoseok said.

After his hyungs comforted him to keep searching for her, Jungkook's eye fell on something, a clue perhaps. He walked towards it, hoping it wasn't what he saw it as. Hoping he was just hallucinating. What he had seen was, was the daisy bracelet which was on her hand even when they had argued and she left. No!! It can't be. It broke his heart when the next thought came across his mind. Did someone forcefully abduct her??

The other boys saw the bracelet too. Jin slowly picked it up and put it in the backpack as an evidence. "Don't lose your heart yet Jungkook, we can find her." Namjoon said patting on Jungkook's back who was standing still with a pale, drained face. "J-Jungkook?? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked placing his hand of Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook blinked as  tear escaped his eye. "Jungkook! Don't cry. Stay strong I am pretty sure we are mistaking the situation without deeper investigation." Jimin said. "Yes Jungkook." Everyone else agreed. Jungkook sighed and nodded his head. 

"I have an idea. Mia loves Roller coaster, Splash train, Wavepool, Pirate Ship, Sky Wheel and Crazy cars. So let's look for her over there." Yoongi suggested. "Ok. Namjoon, you and Jungkook go to Roller coaster as it's her most favourite one. Taehyung, you go to the Splash train. Jimin, Wavepool. Hobi(Hoseok), Pirate ship. Yoongi, Crazy cars and I will check at the Sky Wheel." Jin ordered. Everyone nodded and left in their directions. 

Up a mile ahead in the Northwest direction, stood a huge twisted track, filled with the sound of people's scream, as the roller coaster rode on it. Jungkook searched the ticket counter and the entry point. He even enquired about her. No one had seen her. Namjoon searched at the exit point and enquired about her too. Neither had she been there nor had anyone seen her. 

Moving to a little south, at exact West, was a short train tracks climbing up into a tunnel and finding it's way out of it as it enters halfway into a pool of water. Splash! As the cart with people passes on the track. T'was the Splash train. Taehyung searched everywhere within a radius of 80 meters. Neither was she present nor was she seen. 

Further south, to be more precise, Southwest, Jimin's eyes spread far as they could observing every single person who was inside the Wavepool. He even informed the life guard to look for her but she wasn't there and hadn't come to the pool. Disheartened, he turned around. 

Hope wasn't lost yet as Hobi kept up with his search. In the South, Hobi searched within the radius of the Viking Pirate ship which swung up and down like  a seesaw. Was she on the left of the ship? No. What about the right? Not there either. He asked the man who was buckling and unbuckling the people on the ride. No, no clue of her. 

Moving to East, crazy, bumpy wire driven cars, caught Yoongi's  eye. The queue for the ticket was very big. He joined the queue keeping his eye on the gate that opened into the area of the crazy cars. Waiting over five minutes, Yoongi got out the queue and asked one of the guards to search for Mia among the people in the queue. the guard was even handed a picture of Mia. She was neither in the queue nor inside the area. Yoongi thanked the guard for his service. 

In the North, Jin's gaze turned up at the sky wheel. He gulped his saliva noting the height it stood at. Without a thought he headed in and got into the elevator which led him to the top. He asked everyone there whether they had seen Mia. Unfortunately, he didn't get the answer he desired. 

All except Yoongi, arrived at the spot from where they had left. "Did you find her?" Jin asked. They all hung their heads low in disappointment. Jin sighed, "Neither did I. Our last hope is Yoongi now." "He is coming." Hobi said as a glimmer of hope shone in his eyes but it was torn apart seeing Yoongi's sad face and empty hands. "I didn't find her." Yoongi said sighing. Taehyung and Jimin immediately ran over to a guard and asked if they could make an announcement. Everyone agreed that this was the only way left.

"This is an announcement. Mia Lee Conrad, Mia Lee Conrad. Wherever you are, please make your way to the front gate. I repeat Mia Lee Conrad, please make your way to the front gate. Once again I repeat, make your way to the front gate. Thank you." echoed all around the amusement park as people stopped their works and listened carefully. 

They kept waiting and waiting. It was an hour now. Mia was nowhere to be found. Finally they decided to head to the police station and file an missing case. "Jungkook, don't mind me say this, but you can't impose your belief on her. She has her own. Love is about understanding and respecting that." Yoongi said as they got into the car. Jungkook sighed. He felt very guilty for having spoken like that to Mia. An unhappy Taehyung drove into the police station and the other got down and headed into the building.

 As Jungkook got down, he looked around hoping to see Mia waiting at the Police Station or somewhere nearby. His eye was caught by something. He walked towards it. his eye widen upon seeing it. Looking straight ahead was a narrow path. If Mia's earing was lying near this path, it could only mean that......

therealicyhot
Dragon_Kitara
__Celeste____
__blue____
RihisNation7
inky_jin
Tithi_bhalani
VArmyGhost
ASG_JK
nainav12