Chap.3

The next morning
Tuesday°

trr trr trrr trrr trr trr

"Make it stop, I don't wanna go to school" I mumble shoving my head deeper into my blankets. "Well it's a good thing your not going to school today" "Oh thank God who ever you are, d'you think he'd take a lollipop as a gift or do I have to be a virgin, nahh that won't work I wanna have kids...unless my husband carries them for me" I mumble "what the heck Okuhle😂😂😂" what's Siya doing in here

"Bonga ufike nini la, wenzani ek'seni kangaka (Bonga when did you get here, what are you doing so early in the morning)" I ask now awake "well okuhle mnta'ka dad unlike you some of us have to go to school and like yesterday I went too, by the way the school is huuuuuuuge bruh like huge huge huuuuge I mean I knew Rosèry high is huge but not this huge. No wonder why we come out at 5 I'm glad I chose soccer and basketball and bonus is I stay fit but them hours draaaaag I mean-" "wait a second hold a minute, what do you mean school comes out at 5" I cut him off.

"I mean exactly that Miss I'll-interrupt-you-while-your-speaking-because-I-only-caught-the-fact-that-school-comes-out-at-5"
"No bro I can't do 5 pm I meAn amahome work wona when do I do them"
5pm! I can't do five by then I'm over school and everything else that has to do with it. It can't be the time when I leave hawe ma aii ngeke.

"Wuuuu sisi idrama engaka"he says clapping his hands. "Haai leave me be with my drama phela that's 10 full hours at school from Monday to Friday" imagine! "Speaking of which mntase what time is it now ?" Siya asks. Turning over to the far side of my bed I turn my alarm and see that it's 5:35 am.

"Its 5:35 am child now if you don't mind I have a date with my dreams" I say shoving myself deep in my blankets...suddenly my blankets are pulled off "BONGA MARN! Yini awngyeke ngilale tuu (Bonga man what's wrong with you, let me sleep please)" I say close to tears.

"Ncese ntombi ka-" wait a sec "bhut simphiwe!!" I scream jumping out of bed running towards him I tackle him to the floor. "Well you seem happy to see me" he says out of breath "I'm not happy I'm excited your back. How is the cape you know I wanted to come with but hell calls my name" I say annoyed.

"Still hate school I see, nothings changed" he laughs. I get off him "as if I'll suddenly love school I mean this one is worse, it comes out ngo 5 bhuti 5 pm phela by then-" he says with me "you've/I've had enough of hell for the day" we both laugh. "Exactly!"

"So what are you doing here and where's my present and ouch!" I say
"Whats wrong sis" he asks panicking "😂😂😂 I gachuu😂😂😂 oh Lord I got you so bad" "mxm tsek I'm divorcing you as my sister😂 "

"Honey you are late by 16 years😂😂" I say with sass. "Yhoo shame says who I can divorce your ass anytime I want to" he fires back. "Kgaa phuma ekamereni lam futhi (leave my bedroom please)" I say going to my bathroom "wuuu look at you actin all hurt as if you have a heart" he says walking away "how dare you!😂😂" I scream at him.

"What kind of a wife are you going to be when you busy waking up at 12pm😂😂" he asks "the kind that will divorce her husband within 3 weeks because you marry me knowing very well I love my sleep" I say in a posh accent. "Aii I give down ngawe sisi, anyway you stank so go bath and come down once your done okurr" he says

"Okurr. And I don't stink."
I say, "mmmhmmm keep telling yo stanky ass that" he says plugging his nose with his hand "tseek Simz tsek" I scream laughing.

After showering and shaving I got out and lotioned up then did my facial care. I walked to my closet and wore my black Champion tee with pink camouflage pants and vans shoes.

Spritsing my Oh So Heavenly mixed berries perfume on my wrists and neck I leave my room going down

Spritsing my Oh So Heavenly mixed berries perfume on my wrists and neck I leave my room going down. As always I'm greeted by the noise of the Mthethwa family.

"Helloooooo family" I shout "haai haai haai wena your father is in a meeting stop with the noise" MaZulu whisper shouts "oh sorry" I mouth walking towards the kitchen heading for my one true love :muesli with pamalat strawberry yogurt.

"Oh my gaga. Is that my muesli and yogurt" I ask Simphiwe "Oh yuu meen thith is yus (Oh you mean this is yours)" "eww bhuti it was but you can keep it" I say disgusted because yogurt mixed with spit was dribbling down his mouth and muesli flew out too. Some people should never be taken out.

Walking back to the lounge I sat down in a huff "what's got your books all mixed up ?" Mom asks "if it's not your annoying son then angazi (I don't know) " I grumble. "Which one?"
"Simphiwe" "ohhh aii akedi keni (I don't wanna bother)" she says dramatically walking out "haw ma" I ask in disbelief 😂 tjo.

uBhuti walks back in and I immediately rush to his side "What ever it is, no" he says "but bruhh you ate my muesli and besides all I want if for us to go out for an hour or two, just until the rest of the fam comes back, and why are you here on a Tuesday?" I say "well Nosy Kaysie if you must know, I took a break from school"

"What do you mean you took a break from school?" I ask bewildered "I mean exactly that now will you stop bothering me if I take you out ?" Pretending to think about it "yes, yes I'll probably stop"

And off we went on his Audi RS Q8

*A/N aaaaah I love Audi's oh my gosh I live for this car

We drove off to the mall of Africa and started at Cotton On, moving to Foscini, Gucci, Mr Price and finally Footworks. Shopping with my brothers is the best because they always spoil me. After shopping we went to nandos and ordered to go because I wanted to watch the new maleficent movie.

After all that fun and a lot of junk we finally got home at about 8:30 pm because we also forgot where we parked the car😂😂😂. Once at home I immediately rushed up to my bedroom and placed my shopping in my closet and stripped off my clothes sleepily and without even trying my hair I. Fell. Asleep.