Bondita writes a letter to Shruti

In last part, Pranam who has some connections with bondita came in rc mansion.
Let's continue,
Anidita were showing the haveli to pranam. Bondita was feeling awkward all the time. Ani was noticing her behaviour. Now they reached to their room "Mr. Sriwastav yeh mera aur bondita ka kamra hai..." ani told him showing the room "hmm... kaafi ache se sajaya h aap dono ne apna kamra... lagta h mrs. barrister ko sajawat karna acha lagta h... well done!!..." he said giving her a side hug and touching her belly. She was feeling really very awkward. His touch was awkward. Ani saw that she is not comfortable. He gave her a side hug by removing pranam's hand from her belly "ab hum neeche chale sab wait kar rahe honge...." ani said with a forced smile "ya ya ofcourse..." pranam assured him "aaj toh tu bach gayi par bohot jld tere saath kuch bohot bura hoga bondi... taa...." he thought in his mind.
At night,
Bondita didn't have her dinner as she was so stressed and tense due to what have done throughout the day. She was sitting near the window on the side bed seeing the moon with teary eyes "kaise maaf karungi main apne aap ko.... ita bada dhoka de rahi hu main apne pati babu ko... vo toh mughe maaf kabhi nhi karenge... par unhe batau bhi toh kaise... vo baat sochke hee meri ruh kaamp jaati h toh bataungi kaise.... kya karu dugga maa main kya karu...." tears started rolling down from her cheeks. Suddenly ani was coming towards the room calling bondita. Bondita immidiately wiped her tears. He reached the room. He saw bondita was sitting near the window "radhe.... radhe...." he said in a soft tone seeing bondita "yeh pati babu radha radha kehke kise bula rahe h..." bondita thought in mind. Bondita didn't turned "radha..." ani came near her and sat beside her "yeh radha radha keheke kise pukar rahe h..." bondita asked in a low and confusing tone "apni sakhi ko.." he said coming closer to her "kaun h aapki sakhi?...." she again asked in a low voice "iss kamre mein kaun h iss wakt mere alava.." ani said in a confusing tone by making a face "main..." bondi replied with innocense "toh meri sakhi kaun hui?...." anirudh said making a face "main..." she again said with same innocense "toh radha main kisse bulaunga?..." ani asked "mughe..." bondita said with again innocense but not with a smile "ha toh meri radha hui tum...." ani said while hugging her from behind "aur mere krishn hue aap..." and she said placing her head on his chest and facing the moon "hmm.... par tum muskura kyu nhi rahi ho.... kya hua h bondita? Aaj subha se dekh raha hu tumhe... jabse Pranam se mili ho tab se bas aise hee gum sum see ho..... koi baat h kya..." he broke the hug and cupped her face "ko... koi bhi toh baat nhi h... main toh bas aise hee..." she removed his hand from her face and again faced to window "ab mughse baate bhi chhupane lagi ho tum bondita.... lagta h koi bohot badi baat h jo tum mughse chhipa rahi ho par koi baat nhi jo bhi baat h main dhundh nikalunga..." he thought in mind "acha chalo so jao...." he said with a smile. Bondita also gave him a forced smile and they slept.
Now 2 days have been passed,
Everyday bondita was having difficulty in coming in front of pranam. His sight his touch always makes her awkward.
And today,
Anirudh went to office to get it ready for bondita. And here pranam, who was staying in their house, discussing with binoy and ksj but he always tries to make bondita awkward.
Bondita was in her room sitting on her study table. She was so stressed and tensed. She was sitting there with her one hand on her forehead as she having a headache due to this stress and her elbow on the table. Her eyes was closed that she was thinking sonething. "Kya karu main? Kisi ko kuch bata nhi sakti... pranam ko bhi expose nhi kar sakti warna mughse sab puchenge. Mughe pati babu par vishwas h par agar yeh sach janne ke baad agar vo mughse nafrat karne lage toh... agar vo mughse dur ho gaye toh... main kya karungi... dugga maa ab aap hee koi raah dikhaye..." she was thinking all this in her mind and the lines of stress was started coming on her forehead. But suddenly she thought about shruti "shu... shruti... ha vo meri madad karegi.. vo meri frnd h... aur usse sab pata bhi h... main abhi jaake usse telephone karti hu... par..." she was saying all this to herself about to go when stopped "par agar kisi ne glti se bhi sun liya toh... vaise bhi sampoorna maa toh humesha aad lagaye baithi rehti h ki kab mugh par aur mere pati babu par prashn uthane ka unhe mauka... ab kya karu... ha.... pa.. patr.... patr likhti hu..." she said this and sat on the study table to write the letter.
After 20 mins she wrote the letter. She took the envelop and put the letter in it and wrapped it and applied stamp. "Bas ab yeh shruti tak pohonch jaye..." she came out of her and was running towards the door. "Arre bahu... aise bhaage bhaage kahan jaa rahi ho..." ksj stopped her and asked politely "vo kaka... vo main... pa.. patr... patr daalne ja rahi thi... maa... maa ko..." she said in a breaking voice "toh patr koyeli ko dedo humein tumse kuch kaam h mandir mein patr koyeli ko dedo vo daal aayegi..." he said and before bondi could say something he left "ko... koyeli didi...." bondi called koyeli "ji chhoti malkin.." koyeli came to bondita "koyeli didi aap jaake yeh patr daak khane mein daal aayengi mughe kaka bula rahe h..." bondi asked politely "ji chhoti malkin abhi daal aati hu..." she took the letter from her hands and bondi left. Koyeli reached the entrance when ani saw her "arre koyeli kahan ja rahi ho..." he asked politely "ji chhote malik chhoti malkin ka patr daalne ja rahi hu daak khane... vaise aap abhi yahan?" Koyeli said politely "vo meri study mein ek file rehe gayi thi toh wahi lene aaya tha... tum ek kaam karo yeh patr mughe de do aur mughe study se meri hare rang ki file de do... vo study table ke paas wale drawer mein padi h..." ani said this politely and took the letter from her "ji chhote malik abhi laa deti hum.." koyeli said and left. "Zara dekhu toh sahi ki iss patr mein bondita ne likha kya h... zaroor meri shikayte lagayi hongi apni dost se... main bhi toh dekhu..." he said and opened the envelop. He opened the letter and then....
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
SO GYS HERE IS THE NEXT PART. DO ENJOY AND DROP A COMMENT IN THE COMMENT SECTION
THANK YOU
PRECAP: REVEALATION OF TRUTH
YOURS LOVELY WRITER
~EESHA