A Surprise for Her

In the last part, we saw Aryan and shruti came to meet roychaudharies and anirudh got sumati's letter inviting them.

Let's continue,

It was 10 am in the morning. The sun rays fallen on her face. She opened her eyes after a long sleep. She stretched her arms but realized that her blouse was loose. "Yeh mera blouse dheela kaise ho gaya?" She asked herself seeing the loose sleeves of her blouse.

She felt something wet under her hair. She clutched her pillow and it was damp. "Yeh mera pillow itna geela kaise ho gaya?!" She said to herself.

She got up caressing her neck. Her neck was wet also. "Yeh itna paseena? Paseene ki vajah se pillow geela hai kya?!" She asked herself.

She got up straight and felt heavy blankets on her "yeh sab kya hai itne bhaari kambal?! Aur yeh mere pao ke neeche kya hai?!" She asked herself.

She removed the blanket and saw pillow under her feet. "Yeh sab kya hai yaa.." she was gonna complete but then her sight went on the sofa. Anirudh was sleeping on the sofa "pati babu wahan kyu so rahe hain?!" She was confused.

"Aah..." She was going to tie her opened blouse but then was hit by another cramp. She pressed her stomach tightly to suppress the pain.

By the time, anirudh's sleep was done so he opened his eyes as he heard her noise. "Bondita..." he murmered her name as he saw her in pain.

He got up and went near her. "Bondita... kya hua?" He went and knelt down.

"Shh... dard ho raha hai" she told him to stay quiet as she was herself feeling the pain.

"Aa...acha late jao main-main tumhare liye garam paani ki bottle laata hu" he said hullabaloo and was going to get up when she called him "suniye..." she held his arm and called him.

"Haa kya hua?" His attention again went on her and he said this holding her hand which was on his arm.

"Yeh... yeh mere upar 3 kambal kyu diye hue hain aur mere paav ke neeche yeh pillow kisne rakhe hain? Aur yeh meri baah par, yeh bandage kyu lagayi h aur kisne lagayi h? Aur yeh mera takiya itna geela kaise hai mere paseene se mughe toh itna paseena aata hi nhi h?" She asked2 every thing in a go.

"Aa... bondita vo.. yeh sab kuch nhi h vo bas..." he was not able to make any excuse.

"Acha... toh fir aap wahan kyu soye the? Aap toh yahan sote hain na? Fir aap wahan kyu so rahe the?" She asked and fixed her blouse while asking.

"Vo.... dekho bondita tumhara bp low..." as he was gonna complete she interrupted him.

"Aur sabse badi baat toh yeh ki mera... blouse khula kyu h? Mera blouse kabhi aise nhi khulta aur yeh dekhiye underwear bhi khula hua h? Mughe ek dam sach bataiye pati babu raat ko kya hua tha?!" She asked in a strict tone.

"Bondita.... vo.... tumhe, blood pressure shock aaya tha" he said lowering his eyes.

He told her everything that happened the previous night.

In this scene, he is sitting on the bed infront of her only.

"Kya?! Blood pressure shock! Toh isiliye aapne mera blouse khola tha..." now she get to know why her blouse was open.

"Bondita main sach mein aisa karna nhi chahta tha par uss wakt bohot zyada zaroori tha isiliye mugh..." he was telling but then got interrupted by her laugh. She was laughing loudly.

"Tum has rahi ho?!" He was confused and shocked seeing her laughing.

"Toh... toh hasu nhi toh aur kya karu? Ha?" She said and again threw a laugh.