Part 16: black book

Conrad gets to Andy's house as the cops were driving away. Andy still left speechless. "What the hell happened? what are the charges?" Conrad comes to Andy filled with questions. She didn't have the answer to. "I...I think attempted murder and arson but she with us the whole day" Andy says bewildered. "It's her jackass of a dad," Conrad says slamming his fist into the wall with frustration. "Why would he falsely accuse her... I don't understand.. she has a solid alibi..the charges won't stick for long" Andy says turning in circles. "His intention wasn't to put her in Jail but...." His eyes widen as he realizes "to get rid of her" Andy says the realization hitting both of them hard as they ran to the car.
Meanwhile
Gabby was processed abnormally quickly and put in jail. She was confused. now sitting in an ugly bright orange suit surrounded by criminals staring into her soul. She was going through everything that a happened in her head. Andy said she was her sister but how could that be maybe she meant she felt like gabby was a sister to her but she does have a sister she still yet didn't find.
Gabby's pov
I was exhausted, angry but mostly confused yet I was numb. I felt like I should be crying or yelling but I couldn't get a single tear-out. I just lost everything I have built my career in the fire department if I'm convicted somehow it's a felony hence I can't ever work as a firefighter or paramedic but I had an alibi why would my dad falsely accuse me of a crime he had weak evidence for I thought my thoughts were interpreted by another inmate slapping me holding a tiny knife. My body responded quickly grabbing her hand that just slapped me and twisting it and the quick movement makes her fall face-first onto the floor. Some guards come in taking her and then it donned on me. He put me here because it would be easier to get rid of me. I don't think I have it in me to fight for my life again I sigh and then I get informed I have a visitor. I go and suddenly I can breathe a little easier it was Conrad and andy. They were a sight for sour eyes. "How are you," Conrad says frown lines on his forehead from worry. "Umm. I'm ok" I lie. "That's not what we heard from another inmate," says andy concerned.
"I paid an inmate to protect and when they post bail we are getting you out of here," Conrad says trying to put my mind at ease. "Forget about bail I don't think I will make it till then. "I say my voice cracking up tears gathering in my eyes. "At the station, my locker has a black notebook it has everything you need to take my dad down give it to a detective mike Morgan in the FBI... He is a detective that spoke to me when I was 9 he's one of the good ones..the book is not done that's why I stayed to take him down and stop him from harming all those kids " I say explaining myself. "We too have been gathering things on him we hired a private investigator and gathered a lot of good stuff" Andy explains.
I was surprised by how much she cared "why do you care so much" I mumble  " because you're my sister" there again she says it confusing me once again "thank you for considering me a sister to you " I say still dazzled. " I don't consider you a sister. You're my sister" she says once again. VISITATION IS OVER.
"I'll get you out just hang on," Conrad says putting his hands on the glass in front of me. I do the same "I need you to know I love you" I say to him. I didn't know If I was going to survive the night and I just wanted to get everything out there. "I love you too," he says looking into my eyes was it platonic or romantic I love you I didn't know but I did love him.
I was back in my cell. My eyes were so tired and they kept drifting off but I couldn't sleep. I had to stay awake. The guards called us to go eat in the beanery I was walking peacefully when another inmate comes behind me pushing me to the floor but this time another inmate about 6"2 comes to my rescue scaring the other inmate off and helping me to my feet. "Hey I'm Erin," she says as she is helping me get up." gabby," I say. "Thank you," I say "don't thank me your handsome boyfriend paid me to keep ur ass safe" she says confidently.
"Not my boyfriend" was all I managed to say. "Come sit with me blondie," she says mockingly. I do so. She had a whole gang. I felt so out of place but at least now I can breathe a little easier.
Meanwhile
Andy called Robert to grab the journal from gabby's locker and met her.
15 mins pass and Robert get to Andy accompanied by the detective Morgan and Conrad.
They give everything they got to the detective gabby's black book and the private investigator findings. "This is really great this will take his whole crew down" says Morgan excitedly
"That's great but our main priority is gabby her father fabricated some bullshit accusations about her trying to kill him and now she is jail and he is trying to get her killed" Conrad explains furiously.
"You mean Cecilia? This black book belongs to a Cecilia Lopez."the detective explains
"Why does it matter she changed her name." Conrad says frustrated.
"Because her father isn't her legal guardian, he didn't adopt her" the detective explains
"What the hell does that mean" andy exclaims
"She was adopted by a Natasha Sullivan then Cps FILES state that after she died she was cared for by the grand parents. So Ahmed jamal had no legal or blood relation to her"the detective explains
"That's my mom" Robert eyes widen.
Gabby and Conrad are left confused even more
"I had a baby sister for a while before my parents died by then cps took her" Robert complains.
"Well I guess that's how he got away with years of abuse" the detective replies
"You didn't tell me you had a foster sister... and that sister happens to be mine" andy says dazzled
Detective Morgan explains further: robert's mom had a still born and decided to adopted and she adopted Cecilia but then both Robert's parents died a few months later. The custody went to Robert's grandfather gave her up apparently and she ended up with with Ahmed Jamal
Andy: I thought he was mr lopez.. I'm confused
Det.Morgan: fake identity!..
The trio was left with more confusion then they started with.
——————————————