Part 24 : the two most important women in my life

Andy explains to gabby further about Anna kissing Conrad when he told her she was pregnant and that she is married and all but the hormones and drugs fogged up her judgement.
gabby feels guilty and awful. She knew him yet she did doubted him.
The rest of the ride was silent between the two sisters.
Gabby and andy got to their call site and helped the little girl that was injured. She had some superficial wounds but she did fall from a treehouse so they had to get her to grey Sloan to be checked out further. They get her to Dr.bailey and they turn to do their paperwork and clean up after their patient and get back on their way to the station.
"You never let me drive!" gabby complains
"I don't trust your driving" andy teases
"I guess I like sully more as my partner he lets me drive" Gabby teases back
"Ouch...should I run 300 drills with you to become your favourite sibling" Andy says
"I didn't say anything About a favorite sibling but are you jealous "gabby says giggling
Andy just playfully hits the back of her head and Gabby just chuckles in response.
They sense something wrong with the aid car. "Maybe a flat tire is something?" gabby suggests. "go check it out" andy says bossing her sister. "No you're going..the driver is responsible for that" gabby says and with that andy rolls her eyes and goes to check the tires and indeed there is a hole. They keep a bag with patches to fix this kind of things until they can go to the SFD repair station. "I can't find it" andy exclaims while standing at the back of the aid car browsing the area. "Check near the gurney.. I put it there" gabby says
"Ummm found it" andy yells but before she could step another step. A car approaches the aid car at high speed slamming into its side forcing it to flip on its side.
Meanwhile at the station
Everyone is enjoying Elena's presence since they had no clue of her real relation to Andrea or Gabriela until a curious Robert starts asking more questions starting with her name which VIC happily blares out. "You're their mother" Robert exclaims
"Hear me out I come in peace I just want to make peace with them okay" Elena says softly
"Oh my God you're the mother who abandoned them" vic realizes
"Get the hell out of here" Robert yells defensive of his family
"Just hear me out please give me a chance to make this right" she pleads again while the team silently but obviously judges her
"Sullivan!" Maya calls out coming out of her office
"What is it?" he says annoyed
"There has been an accident involving the aid car"
Maya says
"Andy...and gabby," he says worried with lines of terror on his face.
Meanwhile
Gabby's pov
I open my eyes. The light burning my eyes, my head throbbing and my neck was killing me. I take a moment to hiss about how miserable I felt until my heart drops "Andy is back there!" I panic. "No no no God please no" I yell trying to get my seat belt off which took a couple of tries and then I climb there the broken window which wasn't the greatest idea since with my head throbbing I couldn't balance well but eventually I got out and ran to the back. I guess the adrenaline started numbing my pain because I didn't feel my head throb or anything hurt anymore. Yet the sight in front if I terrified me everything was everywhere the gurney was on top of andy. I called her name over and over again but to no avail. Her head was bleeding, she was not responding to anything I did. "Please just stay with me damn it... Wake up" I yell to her unconscious body. Hell, I was a paramedic but at that moment I couldn't think or move. I hear sirens and I just ran standing in front of the road. I didn't know if they were here for us or not. If they could see me waving them down but I just needed to do something. "STOP!" I screamed and they did stop.
They took on look at me and the captain started parking orders for the crew on how to help us. The rest is a fuzz. I just remember standing there and watching them work on my sister.
Meanwhile at the station
"What happened" Gibson asked
"Some car hit them at full speed and the aid car was flipped.. 27 was responding to another call when they were flagged down by one of them"
Maya explains
"So there at grey sloan" miller asked
"I just got a text from Miranda it's them" ben adds in
Robert just stood there running through ever possible scenario. But he was failing at calming himself down.
"19 lets's go" Maya orders bringing Robert back to reality Robert's pov
The time stopped. Everything was going by so slow. We used the sirens but it still felt like an eternity." Andy is fine and so is Cecilia." I whispered over and over again to myself. I couldn't breathe thinking about losing andy or even if she is hurt it killed me thinking about it she is my life and my everything and I can't imagine a universe without her. This all felt familiar in a disturbing way. My first wife is killed this way. This can't be happening again. And Cecilia I just got her back and I can't lose the two most important women in my life. The truck made me stop and I just sprinted to the ER and there I saw gabby covered in blood. Her forehead was cut pretty bad. She was standing anxiously. "CECILLA..." I called out startling her but she turned and jumped into my arms.
And I just hugged her as tightly as I possibly could. "I'm solo glad you're okay" I sigh.
"How's andy," I ask. Her face terrifying me. "They....they..said she was bleeding...and they took her for surgery" she says the fear in her voice was clear.
"She is gonna be fine its andy we're talking about i'm gonna go ask for updates" I tried to keep my cool to not rub my anxiety on her even more.
Robert's pov ends
Dr. Bailey told gabby earlier that andy's brain was swelling a lot and that she had severe internal bleeding and that the surgery would be risky and took her consent since she was her family.
"Its all my fault.. I should've just went to grab the stupid patches instead of sending her" she yells in frustration replying to bailey's words over and over again there is was a huge chance andy wasn't going to make it off the table.
"Hey it's not your fault" vic tried to reason with gabby who was now in circles
"Yeah it's that bastard's fault for slamming into the aid car and andy is gonna be fine she is strong and stubborn" Gibson adds in