16 café of love

guess who accidentally deleted the first
ever chapter she's published in months?
correct answer: me :D

i salvaged what i could from memory
so if you've already seen this earlier,
no need to read again, the front's
a bit different but everything else is
practically identical hahaha
enjoy your reading!

"What is this, Lové Cafe? Pft...HAHAHA!"

"H-hey, how was I supposed to know this was a couples' place!?" Atsumu whines, eyes blown out.

The high schoolers stand just underneath the pink and white striped awning of a small beige building. On the sides stood hedges of faux roses and a chalkboard that read out in a fitting, dusty mauve, 'WELCOME TO LOVE CAFE ♡ THE PERFECT PLACE FOR BLOOMING ROMANCE ♡' Definitely a 'couples' place.'

"Tsumu, ya freakin idiot," Osamu sighs, "But we did walk all this way...I'm okay as long as the food is good."

"Don't blame me!"

"I'm not??"

"Oh."

"Wait," (Y/n) interjects shortly after a fit of laughter, "would we even be allowed in? Hate to say it, but we're all—"

"Of course (N/n)-chan! Couple cafés aren't just for couples ya know!"

"Then...what's the point of being a couple café?"

"Uhh..."

"So when can we go in?" Suna yawns, speaking for the first time since the walk there. He blinks once, twice.

Everyone turns to look at the middle blocker. A beat passes...then another...and then, Atsumu breaks the silence with a chuckle. "Okay, okay, Mr. Lazy~" he teases as he pushes open the door.

"Welcome!"

Love Cafe's interior was similar to its outside counterpart; chic and very pink. In awe, the friends pick a table to sit at and receive carnation-colored menus.

As the group order their dishes and make small talk, (Y/n) cannot help but smile. The twins were bickering again, Suna chuckling under his breath every now and then, his head propped up on the palm of his hand. He seems kinda sleepy, she thinks. There were few other costumers besides them, all of which were couples. One could hear the flirty initiations and happy giggles from all around the room.

It was truly lovely.

Just as (Y/n) suspected, Suna, himself, was fighting heavy lids and a cloudy mind. It was still way too early for a guy like him to be out. Specifically, a guy who can easily sleep into the afternoon on weekends like this. Nevertheless, the brunette found himself having fun with the idiot twins and ever-smiling girl.

Maybe—maybe, it was that lingering sleepiness of his. That, and a tinge of influence from the dates surrounding them.

Because when (Y/n) and Atsumu decided to pinch each other's cheeks well after the four were done eating—no one knew why, but does that really matter?—Suna could not help but mutter:

"Cute."

After all, being tired does encourage a man to tell his truth.

i had such big big plans for this story,
but it might be a lil rushed now ahh ;(
will still try my absolute best tho!

i'm going to reread the other chaps
more thoroughly and fix stuff as needed,
but i do believe today's update fits the storyline
if not, please don't hesitate to tell me!

I LOVE YOU GUYS N I'M SUPER
GLAD TO BE BACK!!!! MUAH