13 smile:)

lil reminder that this is a slow burn :p and yes
there is in fact a preplanned/slightlyhintedalready plot

bitch💞
yesterday

you were right

i did get sick🥶😨😰

called it

this is what u get

OKAY OKAY I GOT IT

you better

u know she's mad when she stops using emojis😺

i didn't even use emojis til like last year
and only bc u promised me it was fuN

how does one even consider using emojis fun-

but it is fun🤨..?????

OK😜FINE🤪I😉GOTCHU🤣

now excuse me i have to be all worked up
abt ur sick ass🔪🔪🔪😀🔫🔫🔫🗡🗡

AYYYY SHES BACK

wait is that emoji me

(Y/N) groans from underneath the covers. Her head was hurting and she'd only just woken up. What time is it— She rolls over to check her phone. Crap. It was already well into the school day; the girl had slept in a good 2 hours. Her mind urged her to jump out of bed as soon as possible, but her body didn't comply. Ah, that's right. I'm sick. Realization hits (Y/N) as she gratefully relaxes into her blankets once more. Do I have to call the school? Do they already know? Is it too late? She tosses and turns as she attempts to gather her thoughts. Yesterday night, she'd been in such a pleasant mood and state that she decided against skipping class, but her resolve didn't appeal as much anymore.

(Y/N) ended up lazing around for hours. Go figure. She barely ate, barely drank, barely did anything besides lay on her bed and drift in and out of consciousness. Her head would bite during the most random of times, but otherwise, it was a peaceful day. Well, late afternoon now, but (Y/N) didn't bother to check the exact time as she lay sprawled on her bed. I'm going so insane and lonely that I'm hearing the front doorbell ring...

Oh wait, it's actually ringing.

(Y/N) stared up at the ceiling, debating whether or not to answer the door. It was probably just some salesperson anyway—Japan had those, right? Well whoever it was, they were one hell of a determined individual because the bell just wouldn't stop.

Sighing, the girl gets out of bed and drags her feet to the front door. Wow. Now, they're knocking. She cracks the door open and peeks her head out.

"Hello..?" What the- "Atsumu? Suna?"

Atsumu pauses mid-knock, "(Y/N)-CHAN! YOU'RE HERE!"

(Y/N) blinks, confused but pleasantly surprised, "Yeah, good to see you guys! But, uh...what are you doing at my house?"

A couple paces away, Suna holds up a plastic bag. "My mom found out you were sick and told me to give you this today. You weren't answering my DMs, so I decided to just walk here but this idiot followed me. Hope you don't mind."