10 the average boy's good day

(Y/N)'s 7th day at Inarizaki; lunchtime

Suna feels his hair get pulled harshly from behind. What the-

"Sunarin~" a gentle, sing-song voice contradicts the pain in his scalp.

The boy grumbles, his eyelids flitting open.

"Finally! Wake up, it's lunchtime!" (Y/N) places some paper onto his desk, "Here, you need the notes?"

"Yeah, hurry up sleepy ass." Osamu adds from behind his chair. So he's the one who pulled my hair.

Suna sighs and burrows his face back into his arms.

"You were doing so well with not sleeping in class too." I know, I know.

Suna begrudgingly lifts his head, "Osamu, I wanna eat here today."

''Don't ya remember? 'Tsumu wanted (Y/N)-chan to eat with us today."

"Oh." Suna turns to look at (Y/N), who is listening to their conversation with wide eyes and a small smile on her face, "Chibi, you look like a lost puppy."

"What-"

"Oi, c'mon, let's go," Osamu says, walking past the two.

"Yeah, c'mon Sunarin~" (Y/N) starts to follow the grey-haired boy, before turning around abruptly. She steps forward and hesitantly pats Suna's head, "Sorry if the hair pulling hurt, I didn't know how else to wake you up." With that, she too joins Osamu by the doorway.

Suna blinks once, twice, processing the feeling, before grabbing the given notes and getting up from his chair, joining Osamu and (Y/N). The three walk to the cafeteria tables and are immediately greeted by Osamu's blond carbon copy.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!"

"Atsumu!"

The two hit it off right away as the rest of the team watches in amusement.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Atsumu this buddy buddy with a girl before." Aran comments.

"Yeah, it's kinda weird seeing as she's not some kind of fan or something." Suna says, taking out his food.

"It's because (Y/N)-chan knows how to match 'Tsumu's energy. And he said he thinks she's cute." Osamu replies to them both.

Aran chuckles, "I see."

They watch as Atsumu suddenly grab (Y/N)'s bag, "Ne, (Y/N)-chan, ya didn't bring a bento?"

"Oh, um, I don't usually bring one."

"Huh? What, why!?"

"Yeah (Y/N), you need to eat you know." Kita adds.

The girl just laughs, "You guys sound exactly like Ahmya-chan and Riko-chan! But please don't worry, I just don't have time to make bentos in the morning."

"That's no excuse." Kita says sternly.

"No worries, Shin-kun! Ever since Ahmya-chan and Riko-chan told me to, I've decided to buy pre-made bentos! I just... never had the time..? Wait, that defeats the whole point... But I usually get some strawberry milk from the vending machines!" (Y/N) sends frenzied jazz-hands and a nervous smile to emphasize her point. "That's enough for me~"

Most of the team laughs at her rambling. It was rather endearing.

"Anyways, I kinda want that strawberry milk right about now." (Y/N) stands up, "Be right back!"

"H-hi (L/N)-san." a voice calls out.

"Oh, hey Aoki-kun! Didn't I tell you to call me (Y/N)?," the girl retrieves her strawberry milk from the vending machine, "Here to get a drink?"

faultless | suna r.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें