Ski Trip

Hey there! ^^

This is my first story ever. I mean, I've written stories before but never really uploaded. I really hope you guys like this. Also, I'm new on WattPad so please suggest some stories to read? Thanks. xx

Summary : Mike decides to take the boys on a ski trip before they begin recording the trilogy.

Chp 1 : Take Off

Billie stepped in the cold, shivering. He was going to kill one Mike Dirnt. It was the middle of the winter and suddenly his best buddy gets this crazy idea to go sking. Ok, now sking is done in the middle of winter but dammit not in Alaska! Alaska was like the North Pole of America.

"Adie! Make it fast babe." He called out to his wife, who was going to accompany him to the airport.

"Coming Billie just a sec." Her answer came as soon as she appeared in front of him.

"Babe I need to reach on time y'know?" Billie said.

Adie smiled as she picked up her purse and left a note for Joey and Jakob, saying she'll be back before lunch and that breakfast was in the fridge.

"Jeez, it's cold." Adie said as she joined Billie and walked down toward the rental with him.

"I know. Mike's fucking crazy!" Billie complained as the cabbie took his bags from him.

"Aw now Beej. You start recording in like a month. Three albums. Babe you need to take a break. Plus, you'll have fun." Adie winked at him and Billie rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but-" He started but Adrienne cut him off.

"Don't be a whiny baby now Billie, really it's gonna be a good time off before all the hard work." Adrienne said as she got in next to Billie in the back seat.

" Yeah I hope so. God, another year of recording/promoting/touring." Billie sighed as he closed his eyes and rested his head on Adrienne's shoulder. The cabbie got in and started the car.

Adie smiled to herself as Billie took deep breaths. Sure, he was famous and successful and rich now, but sometimes all he needed was love.

Suddenly, Billie's phone beeped in his pockets and he blinked, startled.

"What the fuck?!" Billie said as he rubbed his eyes.

Adrienne giggled. "Babe, your phone."

"Oh..yes." Billie felt really stupid as he took it out and narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Cool?" Billie said sleepily.

"Waaaakey wakey Beej!" Tré sang from the other end and Billie frowned.

"Dude, I fucking woke up two hours ago, am on my way. Where are you guys?" Billie said.

"Jeez what a buzzkill. I'm on my way as well. Mikey reached." Tré replied.

"Reached? What, he went flying?" Billie said puzzled.

"How the fuck do I know that Billie Babe?" Tré asked. Billie rolled his eyes.

"Ugh whatever lemme sleep now. See you in a few." Billie said and clicked the phone.

"Ugh how that guy manages to have that much enthusiasm at 6.00 in the fucking morning will always be a mystery." He mumbled and went back to sleeping.

Adrienne giggled. She was sure the boys were going to have fun. And possibly a.dozen more songs about it.

-End-

Ok how was it? Should I keep going? Please, review I'm really nervous about this one. And yes, excuse any errors.