Chapter 6

A/N: So hi again, like I said I'm really sorry. I finnished my exams, so yay, you'll get more of this story often now. xD so without any further delays...

Disclaimer : I do not own Green Day, they own me. kthxbai.

Chp 6

Tré Cool paced back and forth as Mike sat down in the waiting area of the hospital. The doctors were checking on Billie Joe, and both the bassist and the drummer were beyond worried.

"The fuck was he thinking?" Mike screamed in frustration and Tré nodded. Billie was a little careless there.

"I swear to god, Mike if anything happens you are facing Adrienne, not me." Tré replied and Mike rolled his eyes.

"Dude, stop scaring me further, he'll be allright." Mike sounded like he was convincing himself.

"Yeah." Tré replied.

Just then, the doctor stepped out of the ward.

"Doc, how's he doing?" Mike got up and asked immediately.

"He's doing okay, minor head injury. He'll have to take rest for a couple of weeks, maybe two? You guys are not flying anywhere, are you?" The doc asked.

"We were going to-" Tré started but Mike cut him off.

"-No. Not leaving until he's better again." Mike sounded determined.

"That's good. You can meet him, if you want, he's concious." The doc said and went on his way.

"Jeez, did ya have to cut me off like that?" Tré said but Mike was already in the room where Billie was.

"Billie Joe Armstrong are you out of your fuckin' mind?" Mike said as soon as he saw Billie lying on the bed, looking pale and a bandage on his head.

"Maybe, maybe not. Jeez, Mike be glad I'm alive, yeah?" Billie said, a bit hurt.

"Biiillliie! We still have a frontman Mike! You won't havta sing now!" Tré sang and a smile came across Billie's face.

"That's better. Too much seriousness." Billie said and looked at Tré, thanking him silently for the joke.

But Mike knew Billie probably more than he knew himself. Something was seriously wrong. His green eyes, usually lit up with life, were now dull and unintrested. And Mike wanted to know what was troubling his friend, why Billie was so silent these days. And he was determined to find out.

-End-

So this was a crappy filler, kinda short (too short) blah blah. Sorry if this sucked, I'm sleep deprived and on caffeine overdrive. Excuse any errors. Read and review. xoxo