Chapter 4

A/N : Hey again. I hope you really like what shit I've been writing. Please comment guys. So chapter 4. Without any further delay. Also, I realise I put East Jesus Nowhere in BIAB in the last chapter lol. It was a honest mistake. :p sorry about that one. :s

Chapter 4

After two long hours of Tré fangirling over himself and Mike cribbing about it, Billie Joe was glad their journey was over. He got up and slung his bag over his shoulder.

"Jeez, fucking finally." Mike said and he put on his jacket.

"I know? Ugh please tell me we aren't sking just yet." Billie said.

"Nah. We start tomorrow." Mike replied.

"Thank fuck." Billie mumbled as he put on his beanie and stepped out into the cold.

"Jeee-sus." Tré said, following Billie closely, "It's coooold."

"Well, did you expect it to be all sunny and warm?" Mike said as Billie giggled.

Tré gave Mike a "what the fuck" look and got out of the airplane.

"Ok. So how do we go to out hotel from here?" Billie turned to look at their organiser.

"Oh, I've booked a car. It'll be waiting at the arrival gate." Mike replied, checking his iPhone.

"Let's go then. It's freezing." Billie said.

"Ah, that reminds me of Freese." Tré said stupidly and Billie rolled his eyes.

"Shut up dude." Mike smacked his shoulder playfully.

The three members of Green Day then walked down to the airport. Thankfully, no one noticed them easily. It was mainly bcuz of their hoodies and beanies and dark glasses. Tré was hungry, but Billie had his Guitar (A copy of Blue, which ANY fan could recognise) on him, so they thought they should not test their luck.

"Let's have a coffee and get out of here. I can't handle fans right now." Billie said. The other two agreed.

Mike hunted for the driver as Billie and Tré bought their coffees.

"Shall we fucking leave already?" Billie asked, handing Mike his cup.

"Yeah the car's coming in a few." Mike replied, just as a shiny SUV pulled up at the arrival gate.

"There ya go boys. Let's leave!" Trê said excitedly and pulled Billie up from where he was seated.

Billie Joe sighed in relief when he saw Tré drifting off to sleep. Finally. Peace and quiet.

But, to be honest, Mike and him would be fucking boring without Tré. Tré Cool, the man who completed Green Day. They would be lost without Tré to joke around.

"Fucking finally, the guy slept." Mike said, interupting Billie's thoughts.

"Yeah." Billie said and closed his eyes. "But now I'm fucking tired of sleeping. How much more time till we reach?" Billie asked Mike.

"Dunno, maybe 15?" Mike replied.

Billie sighed and decided to call Adrienne and tell her they'd reached safely.

The car ride was long, for a 15 minute distance. Shit songs were playing on the radio, Tré was asleep, Billie and Mike were staring outside the windows endlessly.

When they finally reached the hotel, Billie gave a sigh of relief. Their long journey was over.

"Fucking finally." He mumbled as he got down and Mike woke up Tré.

"I think he died. He's not opening his eyes." Mike said when Tré grumbled about getting up.

"Fuck off, and I am very much alive." Tré complained.

"Don't say that Mike. What would we do without him?" Billie giggled as he pulled out his bags.

"Be a band without the most awesome drummer on the planet?" Tré said, still refusing to wake up.

"Whatever. Tré dude get yoyr ass up. They got a king sized bed for you in your room an you wamna sleep on a car seat?" Mike shook Tré who shot his eyes open at 'king sized bed'.

"Woah, yeah forgot that. Anyways, we have one suite with three rooms or three seperate rooms?" Tré raised his eyebrows at Mike.

"Dude. You know us too well, donchya? Of course one suite with three rooms. We need to share our booze and food." Billie giggled as Mike said that.

"Yeah, man, three different rooms sucks ass." Billie said.

"Sure does." Tré nodded in agreement and got.out of the vehicle.

"Hey, where are my bags?" Mike asked as he came to pick them up.

"I told the guy to take our bags up to the suite." Billie said.

"Oh. Ok. Let's go in. I want my king sized bed" Tré rubbed his eyes, still sleepy.

"Dude you are NOT sleeping. We're having fun." Mike said.

"Don't take on my role, Dirnt I know you can't drum at all." Tré argued.

"Oh fuck off." Mike said as the doorman opened the door for them to enter.

The day went by lazily, with the tired trio watching TV, boozing and making jokes. Just your regular boys night. Nothing too fancy. Billie, Mike and Tré were glad they weren't doing anything, because tomorrow was another day.

-End-

This was a filler. I havent updated in long, dont bust me please. xD hope you like it. Read and Review? :3

and excuse any mistakes. I make no profit, this is pure fiction.