Home

Ruel sat on the seats, pulling my legs over his, and kisses my forehead. You sigh. When mum walked through the crowds with a suitcase In hand, I look at her and she walks over, putting the bag down and sitting on the seat next to me. "You are going with Ruel." I look from her to Ruel, and he looks as confused as I am.
" What's going on mum?" I look at her and she smiles. Taking my hand she pulls me away from Ruel. I look back to see him staring after us.

"He broke down crying to his mum the other day, knowing that he had to leave. He needs you. He needs to be in a good mindset. Apparently, his new album is about you. Every song, he has written in the weeks he's known you. His manager says that they need you, because his music has never been better. They gave us a check. Y/n." She finally blurts out.

I back away, shaking my head. " You sold me to his manager? No." I say sharply when she opens her mouth to speak. "You didn't have the right to sell me." I turn and walk back, hoping she follows and tells me it's not true. But when I turn around, she's walking away.

As I walk back to the seats, Ruel lifts his head up and smiles, coming to hug me. I stand there, shocked does he even know? I mumble about going to the bathroom, and walk away. Pulling out my phone and slipping into a hall, I look at myself. I'm not my own, I realise, I don't own all rights to myself   anymore. I shut myself off and walk away.

Back with Ruel, we sit there in silence.  As we board the plane, he asks if I'm okay. I nod and sit in my seat. He sits next to me, and reaches for my hand. I feign a yawn, putting that hand up to cover my mouth. He sighs and puts a movie on, as I put my airports in and listen to my playlist on Spotify. When the flight is finished, he keeps trying to make conversation, but I don't let him in.

Back at his family home, he leads the way to his room, and leaves me be. I unpack my stuff into a new set of draws with a paper that has my name on it, and lie down on the floor, crying. I hear a noise at the door, and look over to see a little camera leaning against the door. I turn away from it, and two seconds later the door clicks, opening.

Ruel Picks me up, and holds me in his arms. I try to pull away, and he held on until I gave in, and fell against his chest, sobbing. "Shhh... Baby it's okay. I'm here for you." I slowly stop crying, and he lets go. " Are you?" I ask and he looks at you confused. " My mother sold me to your fucking manager." He opens his mouth bit no words come out. I thought that saying that would help me calm down, but it made it worse. I push past him and walk out of his room, out of his house and away from him.