Heading to the dance studio

After realising that I would be staying with Ruel, and hanging out with him for a whole month, to work on the dance and film it, I was ecstatic. I ran to my room, pulled out my suitcase and started packing. Ruel walked in, and flopped down on my bed, watching me with amusement. "Pack a swimsuit too, we are definitely going to the beach." I laughed and nodded. "Do you know how to surf?" He asks me. "Nope," I responded, going to the bathroom and grabbing what I need. "What? You can't surf?" I walk back into the room, and see that he's picked up my guitar and started strumming it. "I can hardly swim, let alone surf." He looks up at me, whilst playing say it over on the guitar. "Well, Ooft. That is what we are gonna do." I look over at him, before looking back at my luggage, "What, drown?" He laughs. "No, teach you how to swim and surf like a pro!" I nod, before we walk out of my room, and say goodbye to my family.

We get to the hotel, and Ruel suggests that we play a game of hide and seek. I put my suitcase under the bed, before resting on the edge of it. "What with just us?" He rolls his eyes. "Yeah just us." He walks back out, before knocking on the doors next to and across from mine. Coco and Sylvie  come out of one, and their boyfriends come out with them. A couple of Ruels crew join in, like Michelle, Beau and Nate. When we finally gathered enough people, we got a random generator to pick who was it.  Ruel was safe first, followed by Michelle,Coco, Sylvie and the rest of them. I was left, and everyone looked up at me and just ran. Ruel stopped at the door, told me to count to 100, winked and left. I finished counting, walked out and saw that all of the doors had been left open.

After looking through all of the bedrooms, I walked up a flight of stairs, finding Sylvie and her boyfriend sitting there, talking quietly. They looked up startled. "What! I thought you would use the elevator!" She said, standing up. "For one story? Nah I'd rather walk, that would waste some time." They walked off, I'm assuming to the lobby, as that's where we agreed on meeting up at the end. I found Michelle hiding in a cupboard, Beau in a spa, and Coco and her boyfriend at the gym, walking on some treadmills. Puzzled at where Nate and Ruel were, I walked back to the rooms, and found Nate sitting on a bed, on the phone. He muted himself, and said, "I saw Ruel heading downstairs." I nodded, mother thank you and walked down the  flights of stairs, travelling through each hallway. 

When I got to the 3rd floor, I saw a maze. What hotel has a maze just sitting there? I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and pulled it Out. Message from Ruel. 

Ruel: I see you. 

Y/N: what? How can you see me? I look up, but I can't see him anywhere.

Ruel: come find me.

I put my phone away, and start making my way through the maze. I keep getting stuck, and I'm starting to freak out, when I get another message from ruel, with a map on how to get out. I follow the path, and see that there is a door, that's a dark mahogany colour. I slowly open the door, and walk through. On the wall, facing me, is a birds eye view of the map, cameras were above the whole thing. So that's how he could see me. I walk through the open door way, but I can't see anything. Suddenly the lights come on, and there are like 50 doors, along one hallway. I turn around, and see that the door behind me has a number on it. I pull out my phone, go to my notes, and make a list of doors that I have checked.Some of the doors were locked, and others weren't, but just had a brick wall behind it. What kind of hotel is this? Jesus Christ. I start to get annoyed. "FOR FUCK SAKES!" A door opens behind me, and before I can turn around, I'm grabbed.

I start to scream, but I hand covers my mouth. "Shhh y/n it's just me." I calm down slightly, hearing Ruel whisper in my ear. He pulls me through a hallway, and opens a door, behind it is the lobby? Everyone was sitting there, there backs turned to us. Ruel shuts the door again and sits down in a corner, before looking at my bewildered expression and laughing. "But I was on the third floor, how'd we get to the first?" He looks at me, the maze went downhill. Didn't you notice?" I shook my head, and he laughs pulling me in for a hug. "It took you a while to find me though isn't it? I told you I would win." I push him jokingly and mumble, telling him to shut up. He lifts my head up, smiling and kisses me softly on the lips, before standing up and pulling me up. He opens the door, and we walk through.

 Everyone praises Ruel for winning, and praises me for not giving up. I look at the time, and see that it's 6:45 pm. Suddenly, I'm starving. My stomach growls, and Ruel laughs, and we go to eat dinner. When we get back to the room, Ruel looks at me and pulls me up, carrying me bridal style over to to the bed. I look at him laughing and yell at him to put me down. He shrugs. "Okay." He throws me onto the bed, then lunges on top of me, and dead weights himself, so that I can't lift him. I grab his hips, trying to push him off of me, but he's too strong. I give up, and wrap my arms around his head. He wraps his underneath me, resting for a few minutes, before sitting up and flopping next to me instead. Resting his head on his elbow, he pushed my hair back from my face, and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

I'm in a maze, and the walls are closing in around me. "Ruel? Ruel?" I'm stuck. I can't breath. I hear him calling me, but it's muffled and I can't see anything. "Y/n! Y/n wake up!" I open my eyes, and see Ruel above me, a worried look on his face. "Are you okay? You were whimpering, like you were in pain or something, then you cried out for me to help you." I looked at him, my head pounding. I sit up, and grab a water bottle from the table beside the bed. "I'm o-okay. Just a bad dream I guess. I lie back down, and he holds onto me, kissing my shoulder. "I'm here y/n. It's okay." I fall back asleep, but I think it's only because of Ruel's reassuring whispers.

(What'd you guys think?)

Word count: 1195 words)