Learning how to dance??

I wake up to ruel, shaking my shoulders lightly. "C'mon! Wake up! We are gonna dance today!" I groan and roll over. "Y/n, are you up?" I bury my head deeper into my pillow. "No." Ruel laughs, and pulls me up, hoisting me over his shoulder. He opens the door, walks out to the hallway, and knocks loudly on the doors surrounding us, his family and crew in them. "Be ready in 10!" He calls out, before walking back over to our room and gently putting me on the bed. I reach out from under me and pull my suitcase from under the bed. I pull out some clothes, and start to pull my shirt off. I change my shirt, before I realise that Ruel was watching me, but also trying not to watch me. My face goes red, and I grab my stuff, walking to the bathroom, and I finish getting changed there. I pull on some tights, and underneath a jumper, I just have a sports bra on. When I finish getting changed, Ruel grabs my hand, and we walk out of the hotel, and everyone piles into a taxi bus. 

When we get to the studio, Ruel gets greeted, and we find out that Sophia will be teaching us. She turns to me, and frowns. "Ruel, sweetheart. Are you sure she's the one you want to dance with? She looks a bit, well, short, and it won't work well with your height." She looks at him and smiles brightly. "I, however would work well I think, and I already know what we're doing, so it'll make one less person that we'll have to teach." Ruel's jaw clenches slightly, before he smiles and shakes his head. "I want to dance with my girlfriend, sorry Sophia." When he said that, a shiver went down my spine. It's crazy to think that this is the first time that I have officially been called his girlfriend. "Fine. Let's warm up then shall we?" Sophia instantly loses her softness, and wore this hard expression. She stands in front of us, and starts doing some stretches, and and Ruel and I follow along. Sophia touches the floor, and I follow, but Ruel has some problems with it. I look to my right, and start laughing.

After we finish stretching, Sophia brings a partner on the stage, and we introduce ourselves to Jake, the male dancer. He pulls me away from Ruel, and we start going through the dance, as Jake knows the male part. He looks at me, and asks me to take off the jumper. I nod, and walk over to Coco, who is sitting with Kate, Ruel's Mum, and Sylvie. I pull it off, and hand it to her. She smiles at me and folds it up, before putting it next to her. I walk back over, and see that Ruel has stopped practicing, and is looking at me, before looking over at Jake and back again. I get back to Jake, and he nods, before going through the first steps of the dance. At this point, I have to lie on the floor, and he leans over me, before pulling me up against his chest.

 Once we've gone through that section, it's time to have a five minute drink break, and I walk over to the table, where there are bottled waters, just sitting there. I grab one, and drink about a third of it. Ruel comes up behind me, and hugs me. "I don't like the way he looks at you." He says, his head on mine. "What do you mean?" I turn in his arms, and look up at him. I was watching him when you took your jumper off. His eyes... I didn't like it." He looked down at you, and you couldn't help smirking a little. "I know what you mean," I say, "but I've got it under control. I don't think you know this, but on time, one of my friends tried to kiss me, and I ended up punching him in the face." Ruel starts laughing, and kisses the top of my head. "Damn! Well I didn't doubt that you would've had it under control, I was just making sure you knew." 

We get back up on stage, and Sophia tells us that we have to try doing it together now. We walk to the center of the stage, and get into position. As the music starts, Ruel walks forward, and leans over me. He runs a hand down the side of my face, before pulling my upright, and as close to him as he can get.  I look up at him, and he looks down at me, before I pull away and start walking in the opposite direction. The music stops and we look at each other, smiling. We did it perfectly! Coco jumps onto the stage, and shows us the recording she took. By the time Sophia and Jake are happy with the way it looks, it's 9:15pm. The only thing Ruel and I had eaten today was some bacon and eggs in the morning, and a piece of fruit halfway through the lessons. Hand in hand, we walked out, after I put my jumper back on. 

We went out and ate sushi, and when Ruel went to the bathroom, I fell back against the chair and started talking to Coco. Kate asked Coco a question, and she turned away. I put my hands into my pocket, and felt a piece of paper in there. I pulled it out , unfolded it, and saw a little note written on it.  If you want extra lessons call me. Jake  xx  I look up, and Ruel has come back to the table. "What's that y/n?"