capìtulo deicinueve

Finally making their way out of the busy building, they had stripped and hid themselves from naked eyes.

Orange wasn't too flattering and Jisoo refused to walk around with the jumpsuit on. They moved slowly, not trying to look too suspicious before running back to the hideout.

"What the fuck do we do now?"

"I don't know but don't count me in this time. I'm not being a piece to your little play anymore." Jungkook spat as he was grabbing some of his clothes.

"Jungkook. Jungkook please." Lisa said following him and the three other girls with wide eyes went to their respective rooms.

"No. Your father told me everything. Never had i ever thought that the second me and you would get close, that you would use me... And then- and then kill me Lalisa??? But then again what did I expect from someone like you."

"Someone like me? Are you kidding me? We were in this for the long run and now its just someone like me?!"

"Yeah that's what happens when you use people just to kill them, Lisa! I had no problem being in your plan but then you were supposed to kill me?! Do you not hear yourself?!"

Lisa stood back and exhaled. "Yes. Okay yes. Yes you're right. But that was solely for this mission. I wasn't really going to kill you. Never had I used you and tried to benefit off of you loving me. Right? You love me, right?"

"Yes and how was i supposed to know that? I've got the low down of your plan before you could actually use me."

"Yes! Yes you were! Just like how we used Chae for her plans and how we used Jisoo as a Irene look alike and how we use Jennie... For God knows what. And how my father used me! We are all pawns here!"

Jungkook stopped mid-way packing. He looked up at a teary eyes Lisa who only got sadder thinking of it. "But don't think I didn't fight for you. Because I did. If you don't think so that's you but I did."

The air was thick but they could only stare at each other. Neither of them wanting to say anything that would ruin the silent forgiveness.

"I hate to break your eye fucking but we have literal army bases sweeping in Jiyong's."

"Okay so?"

"Isn't that what we want?" Jennie stated, staring at Chaeyoung.

"Its what we wanted if we still didnt have to get money for Jeon's mom." Lisa interrupted.

"Oh please. After you would have killed me, you would go looking to use my mom too to get to that money? "

Lisa looked at him and grabbed the gun on the table before cocking it. "Don't forget that she was a big part of my life too, Jeon. You may be her son but she did a lot for me, too." She aggravated out of her clenched jaw, waving the gun in his face.

He inhaled, standing silently before looking back at Chaeyoung. "So what exactly is the plan? If he gets access to Namjoon and to the mayor, the whole economy is down the drain. There won't be any share for us and I can't access any money for my mom."

"Not unless we meet in the middle before jiyong and the mayor does. I know about the luring in the men and Namjoon but that's about all I could come up with. He made the rest of the plan." Chaeyoung said, staring at the map with frivolous amounts of colors and lines.

Jennie sat, legs crossed before pointing at the window. "One of us creeps into the window and watches. I'm sure the ware house is just like how it was when we were little."

"Doubt it. I'm pretty sure this is a new base. I heard after my father became the head, there hasn't been much money going into the house to feed the people."

"The people?" Jungkook questioned, looking at all four girls with confused eyes.

"Focus!" Jisoo snapped before pointing at another window. "Two of us have to get in to get to know the situation. That will be Lisa and jennie since they're the stealthiest."

"I can't. My arm is still wounded and I really need to go easy on it if we want this plan to ride out." Jennie sighed out as she still eyes the maps.

"And plus, I know jiyong will have a shit ton of guards everywhere, even if they do get a chance to get in the place, how is it going to be once they get in. It's too dangerous." Jungkook added, making the girls tap their chins.

"Well us being four never stopped us then."

"But it can stop you all now. Please think wisely. This is dangerous."

"I'm pretty sure we can get some soldiers on our side. They practically raised us. I know some of them-" Jisoo countered, trying to bring some light to the situation.

"No. Their loyalty will always lay with the head. No matter how... Ignorant." Lisa crossed her arms before staring at her so called sister.

"Me and Chae will make it into the ware house...since she was the one who came up with the plan. I'm sure you know where to go right?" Lisa directed at the strawberry blonde who only stayed quiet. "Jisoo and Jungkook will go to the old warehouse and recruit. I'm sure there will be enough people looking for vengeance since Heechul hasn't been in the game."

"Where does that leave me?"

"Jennie, you stay here. I really don't want you getting any more hurt than you already are."

"Its only an arm wound. I'm sure I can go with jis-"

"No, jen. She's right. Stay here. I promise we'll come back." Jisoo said, moving the hair out of her sisters forehead before hugging her.

"We gotta go!" The oldest spoke before grabbing her black jacket.

"Wait the plan! The plan still has too many flaws to it!" Chaeyoung frantically got to her feet.

"No waiting. The time is now!"