capìtulo veinte

Finally stumbling upon the warehouse, Chaeyoung gave Lisa a knowing look and Lisa nodded. Although being raised by some of the men in the building, they knew that killing was the only choice. This was their last choice and quite frankly their only resort.

Body in all black fit to camouflage in the night, Lisa stealthily found her way into one of the the windows. Chaeyoung on the other hand, not as physically strong as the other stayed on the ground with gun in hand to keep any of the men in hold. The younger sister of the two kept moving around. Upon hearing footsteps, she paused before swinging herself onto one of the wood planks on the top. At that point, she thanked the heavens above for giving her this strength before cussing the devil for injuring jennie who was more smaller and fit to hide better.

Her shoulder shifted side to side as she glided across the plank just to see that Jiyong had already got his hands on the mayor. The warehouses structure was only two stories with the second one just being a balcony for men on the look out. The main floor was almost empty. Just couches and a couple of refrigerators most likely filled with booze for the men. Lisa seen how much more masculine this warehouse was compared to the other one. The other one in which Jungkook and Jisoo were at.

"Jungkook just hurry!" Jisoo spat, annoyed at the shy man who decided that waiting at the door of the larger duplex was much more appropriate then walking into the place which had women of all ages in there.

"This is the original warehouse. You guys never caught it because 'what would a mafia have to do with a nursery'" The oldest of the two air quoted and Jungkook stood in awe. She waved him over and he finally complied, following.

"Ah! Jisoo-ah!" Exclaimed a red headed women with freckles on her face.

"Eonnie!" She smiled, hugging the women.

"And?"

"Oh eonnie this is Jungkook. Jungkook, hyunah eonnie. She runs this facility for the women."

"Yah you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, jisoo!" She smiled brightly, linking her arms with the stranger man which caused Jungkook to get a good whiff of vanilla.

"Oh no! No! This is Lisa's boyfriend!"

"Yah!" Jungkook spat out quickly which made her roll her eyes.

"Mmm I wonder how that firecracker managed to get a quiet and nervous one like you." The mother figure smiled. She pulled the two of them further into the enormous house before looking around to see busy bodies taking care of women.

"So what brings you in today. We already paid off the house thanks to you and the girls little kay heist." She smiled, waving at the little girls running around. Jisoo did the same, picking up a two year old before walking along with them.

"We don't have much time eonnie. We need help and we need some of the women to come along with me."

Hyunah turned and gave her a knowing look. "Jiyong that bastard." She fumed before looking around. "What is it this time?"

"The mayors involved. Got him held for ransom. He wants to get into some of the systems and get money since he wasn't keeping his end of the deal but you know him. He wont stop until there's nothing for no one else."

"I'm going to assume that's where lisa is, correct."

"And-"

"Eonnie! Hurry!" Lisa whispered as she seen her older sister on the other side of the barn. Chaeyoung crawled a little closer before looking down to see her father in the face of the mayor, laughing.

"You know its never funny to mess with a man's money, huh, mayornim." He spoke, the back of his hands smacking softly at the mans cheek, causing him to flinch. "Dont be scared now. I told you I was going to get my money back one way or another. You just decided that the hard way was the better way, agreed?" He spoke as he held his hands behind his back. The mayor had no option to speak back as his mouth was taped but his eyes filled with fear said everything that needed to be spoken.

"Look at you. Squirming. How sad and pathetic it is that a man like this is taking my money. Isn't that right everyone?" Jiyong spoke, arms reached out as he was turning to look at all his guards. Loyal nods surrounded the room before the girls father turned right back to the politician. "Now i get to take back my money." The small man smiled, leaning into his ears before whispering. "And yours." He laughed.

Hyunah laughed. "Those two. Chaeyoung and Lisa was not the pair you guys wanted to send. What happened to jennie?"

"Resting. I know they dont work the best together but they need to. Anyways, you think you can help us for today?"

"Of course, darling! You girls are the reason why yg mafia is still trusted by citizens to this day!" Hyunah clasped her hands together. She pulled away from the two before leaving to gather up the strongest women as ordered by Jisoo.

"When has yg mafia ever been trusted by citizens?"

"I'm going to tell you everything because I can already feel the questions unloading later so no interruptions, okay?"

Jungkook nodded before seeing Jisoos hands motion around the room. "All of this! This was the main purpose of yg mafia. My great grandmother took in women from abusive houses, drug addicts, fostered children, all the above. All of that economy mess Lisa knows that includes my grandfather is bs. You think a man could come up with something this great? Never. Anyways, the men didn't like that and of course as men do, they twist up stories and lies because they felt losing to a woman was blasphemous. So that's where the mafia name came in. Stories like oh strong and big men came around to help the economy and take their wives with them? All false. Those women chose to leave. That's what my great grandmother's intent was. As time went by, the name became so powerful for some reason that some men caught on and decided to join the household just for the title." Jisoo rocked the little child in her arms before smiling. "They came together to make sure the women were safe though and my grandmother came in and took over and the mafia still held its purpose. It wasn't until my grandmother only had a son and he came in which switched everything up which is half true. Hearing that the leader was no longer a women brought in so much more simple men. And men become power hungry. And that's where Jiyong comes in. And that's why it is the way it is. But this! This warehouse is evidence that my great grandmother's dream is still alive. That's why so many women keep their mouths shut about the location because its a haven for them. Safe ground."

"Wow you didn't stutter one bit."

"That's because I love saying this story. I tell it all the time to the kids in the house but of course my great grandmother is substituted with a princess." She chuckled before placing the child upon the ground. "Lisa knows her story because he father lied about it but then again she doesn't really care for the truth. Just progress. She actually usually comes and plays with the little kids but you know, with all that's happened, she-"

"Yeah I know." Jungkook huffed, still processing all that was told to him. He couldn't help but feel guilty for constantly blaming Lisa and Jisoo caught whiff of that. She placed her hand upon his shoulders and rolled her eyes.

"People like you are so annoying. Don't blame yourself for things that you didn't cause or know. Just keep pushing. That's all you can do. Plus using others for the benefit of yourselves and using others for the better is different. You two need to do better at communicating." She said, and although on the harsh side, he took it well and felt way better than if it was a kind approach. He nodded before looking to see Hyunah come along.

"I hope the new warehouse is big enough for all of us." She smiled sweetly and Jisoo reciprocated, all of the women making their way to the rides.