capìtulo ventidòs

Everyone gasped, eyes wide. Especially Namjoon and Lisa.

Min Yoongi28Jennie's right hand man Although he was always with the boys, he loved the taste of trouble

Min Yoongi
28
Jennie's right hand man
Although he was always with the boys, he loved the taste of trouble

Just as irrational as Jennie

He walked around with the towel, obviously just getting out the shower and jennie couldn't help but lift her fist. "Yah go put some clothes on."

"You never tell me to do that." He grinned and the girl's eyes widened, before looking around, waving her hands.

"No me and him-"

It was the first time the girls seen Jennie flustered and everyone's eyes were still wide.

Namjoon was the first to speak, clearing his throat before he looked to hyunah. "I don't want to be rude noona but can you please take the mayor safely home. Make sure he doesn't say a word about this."

She nodded, smiling sweetly as always before showing the mayor his way out. Jungkook however was still stuck. "So you killed Jiyong?"

"As orders said to." He said sternly before waving at both of his dongsaengs. "Been a long time huh?" He smiled, eyes slowly disappearing.

"Hyung we almost thought you were dead!" Namjoon said, arms crossed.

Yoongi spun slowly with his arms out. "It's me in the flesh."

Chaeyoung stared at him, body completely exhausted just like her sister's. She was angry, but she was relieved. He did what she couldn't. He did the right thing. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding before walking back to the couch, arms crossed just the head of the department.

Jisoo followed along with Jennie as Yoongi stayed in his place, ready to answer whatever questions.

However, there were no questions. They just sat in silence, soaking in everything and letting puzzle pieces comes together.

"The money in that bag is for your mother, huh?" Namjoon started off, speaking to Jungkook who was still in awe at the presence of the eldest in the room.

Lisa rolled her eyes before pinching his side. "He's talking to you." She wanted to know as well. He winced in pain and furrowed his eyebrows at the girl.

"Is the money for your mother's operation?" He spoke again, Lisa motioning to him. "How'd you know?"

"Jin hyung called me about it and tried to wager me in giving you a raise so you can get to the price total faster. I didn't think you would resort to this. To working with them." He said, pinching his nose.