capítulo cuatro

The two were practically clinging together. Blonde hair entangle with his black as her head layed against his chest. The two looked inseparable. And the scene scared a particular hyung.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" A short male exclaimed. This sound affected the sleeping pair, making them wake up, groggily. Jungkook's eyes were slightly open, staring at the pink haired male. "Hyung?"
"Minnie?"
The two said, in sync.

27 years odA classExtremely rich and being a police men is just a job he has so he won't be boredVery cautious and extremely mushy when it comes to Lisa

27 years od
A class
Extremely rich and being a police men is just a job he has so he won't be bored
Very cautious and extremely mushy when it comes to Lisa.

Jimin was shivering at the sight. "K-kook? That's L-lisa. She's supposed to be..." with that, she lifted her hands, showing the cuffs. "You're safe, Minnie." She smiled. She slid out of the bed, leaving the two together.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?! Sleeping with the Park Lalisa!!!?" He shouted. This of course didn't escape Lisa's ears as she smirked down the hall. Jungkook looked at his hyung, unaffected by his words.

"It's business." He simply answered. Jimin's eyes widened at this. "Sh-she's a prostitute? You have a thing with a prosti-" this earned a facepalm on Jungkook's behalf and the immediate answer of "No! She has to help me figure out her families case."

"Pabo, pabo, pabo! She broke out of jail and that's the least she can do. She'll eat you up alive." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at that. "What are you saying, hyung? Are you listening to yourself? Lisa is not that bad. And I expected you to know this. Out of all the hyungs, Jimin." Jimin looked down. 'Lisa is dangerous.' These words kept playing in his mind. His chief told him so it must be true. Jimin's feelings were probably the most purest out of all the boys. While they wanted kisses and hickeys, he wanted late night talks and dates. That was because he believed that she was a goddess that needed to be praised before getting laid.

Lisa sat on a stool, easily getting the hand cuffs off of her and chuckled. "Well. That was an experience." She smiled,  referring to sleeping with the cuffs. She rummaged through his pantry, finding nutella, pop tarts, and cocoa puffs. Of course there were other foods but having the sweet tooth of Lisa's, her hands quickly chose out the three. She walked towards the island table in his kitchen, displaying all the snacks in their glory.

Her long legs waddled to get a bowl, spoon, and milk. She took the pop tarts and crushed them, sprinkling them in the bowl before putting the cereal in as well. Sitting on the stool that the table supplied, she scooped up a good amount of milk, cocoa puffs, and pop tarts. She then opened the nutella, dipping the spoon in and covered the mixture with the chocolaty spread.

When she didn't hear any arguing, she looked up from her sugar filled breakfast, finding Jimin blushing and Jungkook smirking at her. Ahh she's so cute. Jimin thought.
Ahh so she's cute? Jungkook thought. Lisa popped the mixture into her mouth and chewed slowly, basking in the awkwardness.

"I see you like eating other people's food."
"Free food tastes better, Kook. Try it sometime." Jimin snorted at the blonde's reply.

Jungkook glared at his mini hyung before acquaintung with the stool adjacent to the female. "You know that's bad for you."
"You know I'm bad for you and you still tried to kiss me last night." The latter's eyes widened and his neck snapped towards his hyung who was about to make himself cereal but dropped the box. Jungkook gulped at the sight. "H-hyung-" Jungkook said, trying to hide his nervousness.

Jimin turned around and hit Jungkook with the "Boi!" move. He went right next to Lisa, forgetting all dangerous factors of the blonde. He propped his head on his hands. "How was he like? What did he do?"

This caused Lisa to chuckle at the older and munch on her breakfast full of diabetes. "Ask him." She simply stated and looked up at Jungkook, winking. Jungkook's cheeks tinged with a pink color as he rolled his eyes. He looked at his hyung who chuckled at the sight of his dongsaeng who seemed so weak. Lisa turned to Jimin, burrowing her eyebrows. "So where's the rest of y'all?" She asked, still chewing. Jimin tilted his head and gave her the "Do you really think I would tell you where my friends are at?" Look. Lisa chuckled at that and backed up a little. "My bad, Jiminy Cricket. Anyways, I think we should hurry up and get progress done, Kook."

Jimin and rolled his eyes at the two. "I can't believe you guys are doing this."
"I can't either." Jungkook agreed with a small smile. Lisa shrugged and got up, placing her bowl into the sink and opened the front. "Bye Minnie."

"Wai-!"
"Go to work. We have business to do." It was as if something switched in his head. "Shit. Work. Shit. Namjoon." He whispered. "A'ight, I'll see y'all later." He ran towards the dorr and waved but Lisa cupped his face and smiled sweetly. "Tell Namjoon I'm with Kook and I'll book you a ticket to hell, lil' boy."

This for sure scared the living witz out of the male. "Okay. " He said, frantically and ran back to the office. Lisa turned to Jungkook and clapped.

"Let's get to work!"