capítulo siete

It took a moment. It took a moment for Jungkook to look around and grasp in the obvious setting and yet, they still didn't ever catch the girls.

"How has business been?" Lisa asked, Jungkook didn't dare step out of her perimeter as the other girls walked to their tables. It was so out and in the open which almost made him want to punch himself at how obvious this building was.

"Just the usual. A good 10 to 11 customers a week." Jisoo stated before pulling out the objects from her desk, the smell of acrylic filling up the store. She always had her station up. Although it wasn't as well kept together and neat as Chaeyoung's and Jennie's, she never lacked in serving the customers speedy and fast. However, in comparison to Lisa's, it was almost the cleanest sight in Korea.

Having the sweet tooth of the other and the dense memory as well, she never kept her station cleaned but the other girls never said anything about it, well, because most of the time she was making appointments for the customers anyways.

"A nail shop? It has been almost 3 months of nonstop looking for you guys and you mean to tell me you guys own a nail shop in Gwang Ju?" Jungkook blinked multiple times after taking a seat at Lisa's desk which had been touched up by the other members just a little. They didn't want to make too big of changes, knowing the youngest wasn't a fan of big moves. Jisoo and Chaeyoung laughed at that while the other two just chuckled softly.

"You say that as if we're the idiots who didn't look hard enough for the spot." Jennie said. A slight tinge of irritation hit him in the heart but she wasn't wrong. He felt like he wanted to flip all the tables just to show the girls how much stress they put the office in. Lisa was the only reason that kept them from keeping BLACKPINK as a cold case, a case that just never had a resolution and didn't seem to find one.

However, as he dozed off, Jennie and Jisoo nodded to Chaeyoung to which she nodded back before walking to Lisa. A soft whisper left her lips, making the other turn her way and followed her to the back of the shop.

This left the half sisters with the detective, making him snap out of his daze with wide eyes.

"I got a gun on me." He said, referring to the holster inside of his bottoms to keep the weapon hidden. One of the other's giggled before pulling out such a weapon from her work station as well.

"So do we."

Jennie spoke, laughing even more, almost maniacally. Jisoo looked at her half sister with a scared expression as well before walking to her and pushing the gun down, blinking slowly. "Now is not the time to fulfill your endeavors. We play it safe... for now at least." Jennie looked Jungkook before looking back at her sister, clearing her throat.

"She gets it from her mom. Psycho."

"She gets that from her mom.
Uptight."

Jennie shot back at Jisoo, not one for being the only receiving end to slandering before looking at Jungkook who had stared at the two, widened eyes.

"Umm well my mom thinks I'm gay if that's any correlation."

"Its not." The two said together.

"It is when she's constantly trying to hook you up with gay men from all over the world." He said, trying to lighten the mood. Jennie was the first to laugh. Imagining the whole ordeal. Jisoo followed.