𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

༒

AP BLACK ARTS

PERSEPHONE

I was sitting in the back of AP Black Arts bored out of my mind. I was doing random doodles in my notebook which led to me writing down some song lyrics. I mean watching Brandy get smacked in the nose by Lin was fun to watch, as that just happened a few minutes ago tho.

"Ask yourself. On that dark ledge, poised to strike with clean opportunity... Who would you kill?" Lin asked ominously, now he had my attention. "Your homework tonight, half your semester grade, will tell me who you really are. Use your training, find a worthy target. Someone you think deserves to die, and kill them." It was like he was giving me the green light.

"Destroy all evidence and bring me proof." Lin spoke as the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff before walking towards Marcus. "You're gonna get a kick out of this, aren't Sephy." "You know I am." I smirked at Willie as he walked out. "Looks like your first day off to a great start." I spoke, taking his jaw into my hand before licking some of the blood off of his cheek.

"I told you not to stick your neck out where it doesn't belong and now you've got Chico on your ass. You should go get cleaned up before the next class starts." I smirk before turning on my heel and walking out of the classroom.

HAND TO HAND COMBAT

"Every opponent has a weakness, pick a partner and find theirs." Ms. De Luca instructed as I rose from off the floor as everyone began to pick out their partners. Marus took a step towards me but I quickly stuck out my hand to stop him. "Everything comes at a price, I brought you back then I get to sit out this class for two weeks." "It was one." Miss De Luca spoke as she walked past us.

"We'll see. And like I said, we aren't friends. Anyways, good luck, you're gonna need it." I taunted before going to take a seat on a bench and watched. Maria had been eyeing Marcus ever since last night, and that doesn't bother me, not at all. Watching them get all cozy in front of my face made me wanna barf. Weird. I zoned out for a bit only to get snapped out of my thoughts by hearing Billy scream, shit. Viktor just snapped his arm in half. Great.

POISON LAB

My favorite class of the day. I mean who doesn't love learning how to kill someone from the inside out. "Do it." I growled at Billy as I was seated behind him and Marcus right beside him, "I'm going to, don't rush me." "Don't get snappy at me." I glared at my green haired friend. "Right, sorry."

I glanced over at Marcus who was staring blankly at the rabbit in the cage sitting in front of him. "Dude. hey, hello?" Billy questioned pushing at Marcus's shoulder, snapping him out of his daze. "Dude be rad. Get Viktor's attention for me?" Billy asked him. "Why?" "For the good of the common people, come on." Marcus shrugged his shoulders before knocking his book off the desk.