𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

༒

PERSEPHONE

I walked outside to see Chico gamboling and laughing with some of his members. "Chico, a word." "Ahhh Persephone, ma'mi. What can I do for you?" Chico smirked as he came up to me. "I want him alive." "Persephone-" "He's mine Chico. And I don't like to share my toys, you know that. He's a big boy, he can handle himself. But I want him alive. Do we understand one another?" "You're lucky I like you pequeña dama (little lady). We understand one another."

"Good, now I've got 50 bucks on you. If I lose it, I'm coming for you." I smile before patting his cheek and going to stand by Willie. "I think white boys got potential." "We'll see." "I see you out here saving his ass, you don't go out saving just anybody's." "He's a nice chew toy. Don't push me Willie."

"It's bullshit ese? Trickle down. That shit don't trickle." Chico before rolling some dice. I heard the door open only to see Marcus burst through the door. "Hey!" And in a blink of an eye Marcus punched Chico straight in the jaw. "Shit." Everyone gasped as Marcus stumbled forward a little from the impact. but before he could get anywhere one of Chico's goons grabbed him. And held him in a choke hole as Chico collected himself. "Good on you. Taking the initiative. lo dejó ir (Let him go)."

Once Marcus was free he tried to swing at Chico again, a hit the Chico saw coming and easily dogged. "What's up?" Chico spoke, putting both his middle fingers up at him. "Come on, Chico, fuck him up." People chanted. "Your boy came in wit heat, but lost it real quick." Willie whispered to me. "Your money was on him." I snickered.

Marcus swung at Chico once again, and Chico dogged it, once aging. Grabbing his right arm Chico head budded Marcus before kneeing him in the stomach and then head budded him again which caused Marcus to fall to the ground. I watched as Chico pulled a knife out of his back waist holder before picking Marcus up by his shirt, shoving him against the wall, and putting the knife to his face. "You gonna step in?" "Not yet." "Say Chico's the man, and you're his bitch. Say it!"

"You're just a dickless rich kid in a prep school, playing the role daddy assigned. You got something to lose. I don't. I fought a guy who carved people up for fun." Marcus taunted. There's too much talking, not enough fighting. Come you pussys. "You're just a poser." "You really think they'll kick me out for gutting a rat?" "Go on then. Show 'em, come on."

Marcus took Chico's hand and pulled the knife towards his own throat. "Any day now, Persephone." "Shh, it's getting good." "Do it!" "Enough!" Lin, great. I was just about to see some blood. Backing off of Marcus, Chico pulled him forward, "You good?" Chico fake smiled as he fixed up Marcus's clothes. "You're learning. Just a friendly spar with my new amigo." Chico reushred as he looked up at Master Lin. "Get some rest Marcus. We'll finish this later." Chico spat. "That's my cue. You owe me 50, I will come to collect." I spoke looking up at Willie before walking off myself.