𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖

༒

LAS VEGAS

PERSEPHONE

All the lights and colors stuck out like a 3D movie. And the sounds were like the ones from video games. And I loved it. I felt so free. And the stupid smile on Marcus's face made me happy.

This was fucking awsome. Marcus was in his own state of mind, having it worse than the rest of us, as me and him sat in the front with Billy.

God I love Vegas.

I didn't realize we were at the hotel until Billy shook my shoulder. Marcus still never let go of my hand as we got out of the car and walked into the hotel.

It was funny seeing Willie like this, he was talking to this man who I'm pretty sure was a pole. Or was it a pole who was a man? What?

As we walked through the casino Marcus held on to me tighter as he was saying a bunch of stuff I wasn't paying attention to, I was more focused on all these old rich men who would be easy to scam.

"Saya, I forgive you for being a backstabbing traitor who's always stealing the guys I like." I smiled towards her.

"Really? Does this mean we can be friends aging?" "Yeah." I nodded my head while crying a bit. "Well then I'm sorry for being a backstabbing traitor who's always stealing the guys you like." Saya spoke, crying a bit as she smiled at me.

"Why are you crying?" Marcus asked me. "Your tears are gold." "Saya apologized for being a backstabbing traitor." I smiled, "I lied to you, and Willie too. I'm not the acid king." "I know baby, I know." I purred rubbing his back.

BIG TOP HOTEL ROOM

"Time is moving faster now." Marcus said as Saya dragged me and him into the room. "We wilt against the exponentially increasing current."

"It's ok Marcus, everything's going to be okay." I reassured him.  "What if it never ends?" "Then I'm gonna take care of you." I spoke, taking his jaw in my hand and turning his head to look at me. "Just relax."

"This is who we are now," Saya whispered. I let go of Marcus's hand to grab the tv remote. "Hey, where'd you go?" Marcus asked, staring down at his now empty hand.

"Nowhere." I spoke before sitting back next to Marcus taking his hand again before flipping through channels. Until I finally landed on a channel that was playing Friends.

Then I noticed that everyone was gone, but Billy. "Hey Billy, where'd everyone go?" "To the am/pm to get smokes and snacks and stuff. And Maria went to the pool. I told you guys like six times."

"Are you mad at us?" Marcus asked, looking up at Billy. "You're mad at us Billy?" "What? No. Just nervous." "Why?" Marcus asked, looking at me which I shrugged my shoulders to. Didn't we come here for something?